Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Game of Thrones ***Official Season 8*** April 14, 2019

1 hour ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

Sansa is playing the game better than anyone but Cersei right now ... as much as i wanna see Cersei win this mutha (now that the NK is donezo) i gotta say that i love me the Lady of Winterfell :wub: and would be cool with her sitting that tight lil' pale heiny on the Iron Throne. 

Good to hear I'm not the only one rooting for Cersei. She's so hot I would drink her douche water. :wub:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not only that, but a scorpion on a floating boat moving with the wind and the damn guys go 3 for 3 hitting a dragon moving along the x axis.   Pretty damn impressive.

Also, hey Dany, your dragon has the ability to fly up real high, those scorpions don't look like they are super mobile, fly really high, go over them, fly down behind them, cook enemies until ready to serve.  

so they went 3 for 3 hitting the one she wasn't flying on, then what, they let Chris Davis shoot the rest?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, edjr said:

so they went 3 for 3 hitting the one she wasn't flying on, then what, they let Chris Davis shoot the rest?

I don't think the shots following the dragon down were all aimed at Dany's dragon. They focked up the fleet of boats pretty good. 

11 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Good to hear I'm not the only one rooting for Cersei. She's so hot I would drink her douche water. :wub:

oh, hellz yeah ... Lena Headey can park it right on my face all night - MILFtastic :wub:

and i've been pulling for Cersei ever since the scene in s1 with Bobby B ... the one where she asked "was there ever a chance for us?" and he shot back a cold as all fockin' hell "NO"

there's such depth and complexity to Cersei, the most fascinating character of the whole lot, by far.  

so tired of midget Dany and do-gooder Jon and all the hand wringin' and pearl clutching from the supposed "good guys" ... they are boring and tedious as fock all.  sh1t, outside of Sansa, the only two i rooted for from that entire cuckold cabal were Jorah the explorer and his niece, badass little Lady Lyanna Mormont ... the rest can go snack on a bag of Richards (except for Varys, the Spider plays the game best of that whole crew).

if i were going into battle i'd want psycho berserkers like Qyburn and Euron and the Mountain - just focused on elimination and victory, not hand wringing with the liberal bullchit that is bogging down the silver haired pipsqueak and her band of boring buffoons. 

and fock Arya, too ... was lovely to see her bust out of monotone character to get the bastid cack, but now she's back in "SUPERHERO FAN FAVORITE!!1!!!!1!!!" mode, and it's corny as fock.  now, if they have her take out Dany, cool ... will relish that very much - but i have a feeling she dies saving the Hound in Clagane Bowl (also fockin' ridiculous), or she survives this whole shebang and heads off for parts unknown.  

ps- SO GLAD THEY OFFED SIDESHOW BOB! :banana:

#teamCersei

20 minutes ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

oh, hellz yeah ... Lena Headey can park it right on my face all night - MILFtastic :wub:

and i've been pulling for Cersei ever since the scene in s1 with Bobby B ... the one where she asked "was there ever a chance for us?" and he shot back a cold as all fockin' hell "NO"

there's such depth and complexity to Cersei, the most fascinating character of the whole lot, by far.  

so tired of midget Dany and do-gooder Jon and all the hand wringin' and pearl clutching from the supposed "good guys" ... they are boring and tedious as fock all.  sh1t, outside of Sansa, the only two i rooted for from that entire cuckold cabal were Jorah the explorer and his niece, badass little Lady Lyanna Mormont ... the rest can go snack on a bag of Richards (except for Varys, the Spider plays the game best of that whole crew).

if i were going into battle i'd want psycho berserkers like Qyburn and Euron and the Mountain - just focused on elimination and victory, not hand wringing with the liberal bullchit that is bogging down the silver haired pipsqueak and her band of boring buffoons. 

and fock Arya, too ... was lovely to see her bust out of monotone character to get the bastid cack, but now she's back in "SUPERHERO FAN FAVORITE!!1!!!!1!!!" mode, and it's corny as fock.  now, if they have her take out Dany, cool ... will relish that very much - but i have a feeling she dies saving the Hound in Clagane Bowl (also fockin' ridiculous), or she survives this whole shebang and heads off for parts unknown.  

ps- SO GLAD THEY OFFED SIDESHOW BOB! :banana:

#teamCersei

Check Cersei out in 300.  Nude sex scene. Dark haired and hard nips. :wub:

THIS IS MY SPARTAN C0CK! 

20 minutes ago, DonS said:

Check Cersei out in 300.  Nude sex scene. Dark haired and hard nips. :wub:

THIS IS MY SPARTAN C0CK! 

:pointstosky:

i've scoped Headey out on the innerwebz (reddit, mostly) and ran across a frontal shot (momma don't manicure :wub:) - was that also from 300?

hard nips ... she's a tigress

She is disgusting you are gross

In the preview for the next episode, Euron is looking into the sky, presumably searching for the dragon. I wonder if the focker can swim underwater ...

2 hours ago, edjr said:

She is disgusting you are gross

Is Jamie more to your liking? Or maybe Renly? :wub:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

In the preview for the next episode, Euron is looking into the sky, presumably searching for the dragon. I wonder if the focker can swim underwater ...

Rusty??

7 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Another episode of completely misusing the dragons. 

Why the fock didn't she go at the rear or sides of the ships? :wall:

I was going to state this, but I can only assume they would be smart enough to have weapons mounted on the back of the ships too. That's the only logical reason I can think of

She unexpectedly watched one of her "children" get killed. She was in a rage. 

33 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Another episode of completely misusing the dragons. 

Why the fock didn't she go at the rear or sides of the ships? :wall:

Yea being so high up they could see the ships for miles out and should have been able to fly behind them and roastem.

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Yea being so high up they could see the ships for miles out and should have been able to fly behind them and roastem.

Or come straight down on them.

39 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

What do you expect? Dumb b1tch doesn't know how to properly use her dragons.  If her brother was riding the dragon then game over. Yes, he was a complete , but even he would know what to do with his offensive assets.

10 hours ago, DonS said:

What do you expect? Dumb b1tch doesn't know how to properly use her dragons.  If her brother was riding the dragon then game over. Yes, he was a complete , but even he would know what to do with his offensive assets.

even better

21 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

theories floating around that this is due to ...

a) another dragon or two?  highly implausible, if this sh1t happens im'ma throat punch a mutha fockah - especially if it's via Emo Bran, who has done fock all thus far. 

or ...

b) Drogon was fitted with armor ... mega stooopit as well, but much more palpable than the other theory ... guess the scenes of fitting the beast, and that silver haired pipsqueak tvvat teaching it how to manuever whilst being so encumbered, are gonna be on the cutting room floor (if it comes to fruition).

if they can mass produce scorpions, fitting a dragon with armor is easy peasy

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

if they can mass produce scorpions, fitting a dragon with armor is easy peasy

Cersei and co. had roughly one year to mass produce the Scorpions ... pipsqueak bisch and the tvvat waffles have no such time luxury.

HTH

2 minutes ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

Cersei and co. had roughly one year to mass produce the Scorpions ... pipsqueak bisch and the tvvat waffles have no such time luxury.

HTH

Yeah, like the pyramids 

Gendry is an armorer. Sam has all those books. Steel and dragons have been around a long time. But I say it's a betrayal that does Cersei in.  

23 minutes ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

HTH

I know it’s been a year in our time, but in GoT time, how long ago was season 7? I honestly don’t know. Once NK etc burned down the wall, are we saying it took a year to reach Winterfell?

15 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I know it’s been a year in our time, but in GoT time, how long ago was season 7? I honestly don’t know. Once NK etc burned down the wall, are we saying it took a year to reach Winterfell?

Unsullied got from WInterfell to Kings landing in a day or 2 :dunno:

29 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

there have been massive holes in the travelling plots for the past two seasons, no question

13 minutes ago, edjr said:

Unsullied got from WInterfell to Kings landing in a day or 2 :dunno:

i believe only Jon and the Northeners are marching ... the Unsullied took to the seas with fock face Dany and the hideous Sideshow Bob, ergo somewhat rationalizing their swift transport. 

I don’t know how we get from here to there, but Sansa ends up on the throne. 

I am basing this on the fact that Sophie Turner has essentially been living her version of Alexander Ovechkin’s Cup Summer right in front of our eyes, yet nobody has caught onto this. When we look back on it, it will all seem to obvious. 

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

I don’t know how we get from here to there, but Sansa ends up on the throne. 

I am basing this on the fact that Sophie Turner has essentially been living her version of Alexander Ovechkin’s Cup Summer right in front of our eyes, yet nobody has caught onto this. When we look back on it, it will all seem to obvious. 

I think shell end up at least queen of the independent north. 

The ol’ “next to laster” tonight. Got a lot to live up to:

Baelor

Rains of Castamere

BOTB

:ninja:

I'm surprised Daenarys has enough of an army left to conquer Hot Pie's inn, let alone King's Landing.

So Cersei and Jamie die by focking rubble? Ghey

Don’t stick your d1ck in crazy. You know nothing Jon Snow