Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Game of Thrones ***Official Season 8*** April 14, 2019

7 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I hope John gives Danerys a real good dikking, and then stabs her in the neck. As she gurgles on blood, she reaches up and pulls off her face, revealing that it's really Arya.

Realizing that he just banged and killed his sister, John drinks a vial of poison. The poison doesn't do the whole job, leaving John severely retarded.

Cut to Bran sitting on the iron throne amidst the rubble, wargged into a raven.

Cut to the raven, watching Sansa rubbing one out in a bath tub.

Fade to black.

Wow. Who knew GRRM posted in the GC?? 

10 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I hope John gives Danerys a real good dikking, and then stabs her in the neck. As she gurgles on blood, she reaches up and pulls off her face, revealing that it's really Arya.

Realizing that he just banged and killed his sister, John drinks a vial of poison. The poison doesn't do the whole job, leaving John severely retarded.

Cut to the raven, watching Sansa rubbing one out in a bath tub.

Fade to black.

so Jon Snow would know nothing?

...also, everyone should prepare themselves for King Gendry!  

10 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Cut to the raven, watching Sansa rubbing Tyrion's face against her crotch.

Fade to black.

Minor adjustment

Biggest disappointment of this entire series.

The hoore mongering imp didn't take a run at sansa?  Poppycock

I was sort of hoping that we would get a Hotpie update too, does he have his own bakery yet?   Is he still making wolf cookies.   What happened to Hotpie!!!!!!

Where the fock is Bronn :mad:

Jaqen H'ghar (aka Ned Stark) better come back too!

11 minutes ago, edjr said:

I made the joke while watching that horse was going to pull it’s face off and be Jaqen H’ghar. 😂

3 hours ago, edjr said:

You inadvertantly made me remember another gripe of mine. I'll get to that one in a second.

I don't expect to see Bronn again, even though he is my 2nd favorite character ...... (Jon, Bronn, Tormond, Hound, Jamie.... in that order). I'm amazed they all lasted as long as they did. It kind of felt like the last scene with Bronn saying his fighting days are over meant the last we would see of Bronn and we just assume he lives and gets his castle as long as Tyrion ends up alive in the end. However, perhaps if Tyrion kills Dany or if anyone else kills Dany and Tyrion is spared.... Jon seemingly has no beef with Tyrion.... maybe Bronn makes a cameo in the rushed finale to claim High Garden. 

My gripe - They just quickly usher Tormond and the wildlings, and conveniently Ghost, out of harms way by having a quick hug and a short dialogue about how Tormunds people are tired of the "south" and how Jon has some of the true north in him, blah blah, take Ghost with you, blah blah. As glad as I am that Tormund doesn't die, am I really supposed to believe that this character who LOVES Jon like a brother, knows Jon saved his people from all becoming undead, was with Jon when he took a knife in the heart, etc etc is just going to like like "aight man, peace out. We're going back north. Good luck in King's Landing."..... no FOCKING way. You know he'd fight alongside Jon until it's all over. Granted, the undead army was more his war than battling for the iron throne... it's just not very believable (again poor writing) that he wouldn't stick with Jon.

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

You inadvertantly made me remember another gripe of mine. I'll get to that one in a second.

I don't expect to see Bronn again, even though he is my 2nd favorite character ...... (Jon, Bronn, Tormond, Hound, Jamie.... in that order). I'm amazed they all lasted as long as they did. It kind of felt like the last scene with Bronn saying his fighting days are over meant the last we would see of Bronn and we just assume he lives and gets his castle as long as Tyrion ends up alive in the end. However, perhaps if Tyrion kills Dany or if anyone else kills Dany and Tyrion is spared.... Jon seemingly has no beef with Tyrion.... maybe Bronn makes a cameo in the rushed finale to claim High Garden. 

My gripe - They just quickly usher Tormond and the wildlings, and conveniently Ghost, out of harms way by having a quick hug and a short dialogue about how Tormunds people are tired of the "south" and how Jon has some of the true north in him, blah blah, take Ghost with you, blah blah. As glad as I am that Tormund doesn't die, am I really supposed to believe that this character who LOVES Jon like a brother, knows Jon saved his people from all becoming undead, was with Jon when he took a knife in the heart, etc etc is just going to like like "aight man, peace out. We're going back north. Good luck in King's Landing."..... no FOCKING way. You know he'd fight alongside Jon until it's all over. Granted, the undead army was more his war than battling for the iron throne... it's just not very believable (again poor writing) that he wouldn't stick with Jon.

There was never going to be wildlings fighting in Kings Landing. Not sure why you would ever think otherwise.

Wildlings were South of the wall only because of the White Walkers. Once that war was over, made total sense that they would return to the North. They never cared about Kings Landing or the Iron Throne.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

There was never going to be wildlings fighting in Kings Landing. Not sure why you would ever think otherwise.

Wildlings were South of the wall only because of the White Walkers. Once that war was over, made total sense that they would return to the North. They never cared about Kings Landing or the Iron Throne.

right, i just said that wasn't their war....  but i also said I was very surprised that Tormond would not continue to fight alongside Jon and THEN return north. Basically, you helped save my people from the night king, i'll help you in this one. Seems logical. During the celebration scene of episode 4, he's slobbering Jons knob pretty hard and calling him a king.

16 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

right, i just said that wasn't their war....  but i also said I was very surprised that Tormond would not continue to fight alongside Jon and THEN return north. Basically, you helped save my people from the night king, i'll help you in this one. Seems logical. During the celebration scene of episode 4, he's slobbering Jons knob pretty hard and calling him a king.

Why would he think Jon would need is help? Cercei was easy pickings after the night king. 

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would he think Jon would need is help? Cercei was easy pickings after the night king. 

You’ve never experienced true bro love, have you? Sad

• Haha 2

I thought Kong’s Landing was like the Florida of their world. Why is it snowing?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's going to be Jon. 

This guy. This guy right here, he knows stuff. 

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

I thought Kong’s Landing was like the Florida of their world. Why is it snowing?

It's more like Virginia.

Sansa is the absolute worst. Also Bran the Broken as King is focking stupid.

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Winter came

Bran being voted king was beyond dumb. Really enjoyed the episode other then that though

That whole scene where they are voting Bran as king and idiot Sansa is like yeah sure, but the north isn't part of the 7 kingdoms and I'm going to queen of the north...

And everyone else is like that's cool. Dorne has a longer history of being free, don't they want to rule themselves? The Iron Islands negotiated with Danny for freedom and they are like "long live king bran" So focking dumb. Sansa demanding a free north should have sparked everyone else wanting to be free.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

That whole scene where they are voting Bran as king and idiot Sansa is like yeah sure, but the north isn't part of the 7 kingdoms and I'm going to queen of the north...

And everyone else is like that's cool. Dorne has a longer history of being free, don't they want to rule themselves? The Iron Islands negotiated with Danny for freedom and they are like "long live king bran" So focking dumb. Sansa demanding a free north should have sparked everyone else wanting to be free.

Here’s how it should have gone down:

Jon kllls Dany & Grey Worm. Then his first order of business after freeing Tyrion, is to announce that the 7 Kindoms will go back to how it was before the Targaryen’s conquered Westeros. 7 separate kindoms.

Because Bran the Broken is beyond retarded. He couldn’t be Lord of Winterfell because he’s different now-but he can be king? How da fock does that make sense? It’s almost like they couldn’t admit that Bran’s whole storyline was about him being able to find out that Jon was a secret Targaryen... so they gave him the throne. 🙄

‘Personally, I was more exited about the preview for the new season of Westworld.

• Like 2

It was fine as far as endings go. I’d have rather seen Jon take over but eh. It didn’t leave any wacky loose ends or shoehorn any random cliffhangers so that’s good. Not sure why the dragon didn’t waste Jon and then everyone else though. BS that the unsullied get to dictate stuff though. Bran is king, he can let Jon free, end of discussion.

Dammit, still not available for download :wall: .... not reading this thread or anything else, just in here to double check that it was aired today. :wall:

After all this time, I finally found a version for download. It's not from ettv, the guy I always use, but somebody named Lokioddin which comes with Hindi subtitles. Never heard of him but he's got the "trusted" stamp. Pretty good speed, if things keep up at this pace, I may be able to start watching in an hour or so.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I thought the same thing. "Nope, North is independent".   "OK, King of 6 kingdoms then!  Easy peasy!  Time for lunch!" 

And now Arya is Dora the Explorer??? 

5 hours ago, DonS said:

I thought the same thing. "Nope, North is independent".   "OK, King of 6 kingdoms then!  Easy peasy!  Time for lunch!" 

This. That ending was focking stupid.

So Bran is the king... of a kingdom his house is no longer even in. The Jeffersonian Republic of the Six Kingdoms of Westeros. Ghey.

And the Dornish, who's words "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken" signifies their pride that they were the only kingdom never conquered... Who called their leader Prince rather than Lord for millenia, watched the North walk out of the kingdom, and said "fock it, we'll stay."

And the Ironborn, who have rebelled many times, also decided to stay.

Nobody had a problem with a guy in chains for treason handing Lordship of the Reach over to a gutterborn mercenary, making him the richest guy in the whole damn country. Oh, and a former smuggler, a guy who was a bastard blacksmith two weeks ago, and a freak show tranny knight... they all get votes for king. Ok. sure.

Arya goes off to play pirate ninja.

Fock you George R.R. Martin. This is what happens when you are a lazy fock and let hack screenwriters finish your story. I hope you never write another word until the day you die.

6 hours ago, DonS said:

Breaking it back into 7 independent kingdoms at least would have made a lick of sense. The way they did it was dumb. And also, rushed as fock. As per usual.

Those last 6 episodes felt like D&D were given an outline of the major plot points and were told to fill in the details and they just said...meh, let's just do the major points.   There was a 15 minute city council meeting in the middle of the episode!   The only part I liked was when Drogon grabbed Dani as a snack for the flight home.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Those last 6 episodes felt like D&D were given an outline of the major plot points and were told to fill in the details and they just said...meh, let's just do the major points.   There was a 15 minute city council meeting in the middle of the episode!   The only part I liked was when Drogon grabbed Dani as a snack for the flight home.  

The entire final season was a rushed clusterfock. 1 episode for the battle with the dead. 1 episode for the battle for the Throne. And then they set up the Republic in about five focking minutes, even though about half the people in the room weren't lords of a damn thing.

Focking dumb. I honestly wish I hadnt watched the last episode. This may be worse than the sopranos ending.

Can't wait to see how HBO finally gets around to sh!tting on deadwood this summer.

8 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Because Bran the Broken is beyond retarded. He couldn’t be Lord of Winterfell because he’s different now-but he can be king?

With the fat guy suggesting Democracy, I think this was their attempt at 'give the people a voice' and getting away from bloodlines ruling (as it's been observed, you don't know if you're getting a good one or a bad one).

Bran actually makes sense IF he's able to control the dragon as he's controlled other things before. He even indicated he would try to locate the dragon.

Like Cdub said earlier, I for one am just glad it's now over. Sick of the fan theories..although it's funny to see almost none of them come true.  

I quit on this thing when they decided to limit the last 2 seasons to 13 episodes and make us wait what, 18 months for season 8's 6 shows?  Totally took advantage of the fan base..

I guess that left me in a position where I didn't truly care what happened at the end.  I was in it for the visuals.   

F off HBO.

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Like Cdub said earlier, I for one am just glad it's now over. Sick of the fan theories..although it's funny to see almost none of them come true.  

I quit on this thing when they decided to limit the last 2 seasons to 13 episodes and make us wait what, 18 months for season 8's 6 shows?  Totally took advantage of the fan base..

I guess that left me in a position where I didn't truly care what happened at the end.  I was in it for the visuals.   

F off HBO.

I was fine until tonight. Seriously. This ending was stupid and pissed me off.

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I was fine until tonight. Seriously. This ending was stupid and pissed me off.

Ending was fine for me.   I even liked when Dana fried all of kings landing...cause that was fun to watch.  Dumb, but sure was fun to watch

16 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Ending was fine for me.   I even liked when Dana fried all of kings landing...cause that was fun to watch.  Dumb, but sure was fun to watch

I, for one was wondering 'JFC, how much fuel does that dragon have before he's out?'  Like he's the Peter North of dragons.

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I, for one was wondering 'JFC, how much fuel does that dragon have before he's out?'  Like he's the Peter North of dragons.

Well...like someone posted..you know, the hard core fans..The thing breathes fire...So I guess it would akin to running out of air for us mortals.

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Well...like someone posted..you know, the hard core fans..The thing breathes fire...So I guess it would akin to running out of air for us mortals.

It doesn't exhale fire or else it would constantly exhale fire. It produces it somehow so I would think there would be a point it runs out and has to recoup.