Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Game of Thrones ***Official Season 8*** April 14, 2019

2 hours ago, edjr said:

Thought the same thing. It will come up next episode, it has to. No one on this show ever misses a thing.

She uses a fake pregnancy to control the idiot dudes

7 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

My predictions:

Jon Snow takes over Iron Thrown.

He takes up golf, gets pissed and throws his clubs?  That's definitely a fresh take on how GOT ends.  🏌️‍♂️

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

My predictions:

Danny and her dragon get killed in action.

Jaime takes out Cersei.

Arya and Hound take out The Mountain.

Good calls here. I’m the least hopeful for the first one, not too sure about that.

39 minutes ago, OB1 said:

He takes up golf, gets pissed and throws his clubs?  That's definitely a fresh take on how GOT ends.  🏌️‍♂️

That’s more like a spoiler for @edjrs weekend.

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

My predictions:

Danny and her dragon get killed in action.

Jaime takes out Cersei.

Arya and Hound take out The Mountain.

not bad. but i now think jon snow does away with iron throne in some way. creates a democracy or something. #MWGA

Has anyone mentioned how the fock did cersei and co mass produce 50 semi automatic giant crossbows and mount them on boats and the top of the castle wall. :lol:

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Has anyone mentioned how the fock did cersei and co mass produce 50 semi automatic giant crossbows and mount them on boats and the top of the castle wall. :lol:

You know this show has fire breathing dragons, Giants and ice zombies, right? Not to mention faceless men, a witch who can light swords on fire and birth demon babies and ressurect people from the dead and a guy who can warg into animals? Did I mention the ice zombies? 

11 minutes ago, edjr said:

They built them and mounted them to the boats and walls. How else? They did it with wood and stuff. Not that crazy.

33 minutes ago, edjr said:

They had one in the basement along with a dragon skull from the big war years prior, but I agree with your assessment. How the fock they got all these new shiny ones and mounted to boats/castle walls is head scratcher. 

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

They had one in the basement along with a dragon skull from the big war years prior, but I agree with your assessment. How the fock they got all these new shiny ones and mounted to boats/castle walls is head scratcher. 

It's unbelievable 

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You know this show has fire breathing dragons, Giants and ice zombies, right? Not to mention faceless men, a witch who can light swords on fire and birth demon babies and ressurect people from the dead and a guy who can warg into animals? Did I mention the ice zombies? 

The semi-automatic giant crossbows are the least realistic. 

22 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Why couldn’t they have built them with an army of workers? How is this such a conundrum? They found one from years prior. Is it crazy that they used it to then build more?

7 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Why couldn’t they have built them with an army of workers? How is this such a conundrum? They found one from years prior. Is it crazy that they used it to then build more?

THIS. 

especially considering how much fockin' coin Cersei borrowed from the Bravos bankers ... we first saw Qyburns prototype on the Loot Train battlefield, once that one was deemed a success, mass production started .... that was a couple years ago, so, that doesn't seem as far fetched as some are making it out to be.  

remember, they have roughly one million schlubs in King's Landing, plenty of manpower to go chop/chop on this sh1t.  

Do you think the Lannisters had interchangeable parts for those crossbows?

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Do you think the Lannisters had interchangeable parts for those crossbows?

they're called "Scorpions"

HTH

:music_guitarred:

I'm not sure why the dragons were made out to be such a big deal all this time.  Make some scorpions and shoot them out of the sky.  Easy peasy.

And why do we say Brett Favre "Farve". That  doesn't make sense either. Stupid fockin rednecks. 

1 hour ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

THIS. 

especially considering how much fockin' coin Cersei borrowed from the Bravos bankers ... we first saw Qyburns prototype on the Loot Train battlefield, once that one was deemed a success, mass production started .... that was a couple years ago, so, that doesn't seem as far fetched as some are making it out to be.  

remember, they have roughly one million schlubs in King's Landing, plenty of manpower to go chop/chop on this sh1t.  

yet they have no food to feed people :wacko:

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

:first:

6 hours ago, edjr said:

What bugged me is I didn't see a pile of big ass bolts for reloading.  They showed the archers standing next to them with a bucket of arrows, but I only saw a single bolt already loaded on each scorpion. 

Man I thought this episode was kind of a let down. Why wouldnt Cersei shoot Tyrion? 

Did Jamie Brienne really have to get it on? No thanks. I'm sure some hot wrench would have been much more satisfactory. 

Tyrion trying to convince Cersei to stand down, yeah I know he wanted to make her look responsible, but he seemed like he thought she may actually step down.

Eurons fleet getting a sneak attack in on the dragon to kill it, even though they had the far superior vantage point. 

The ship ambush was bad.  All Dani had to do was fly over the top of the mountain, then attack them fem behind.  There was no way the turn the ships around fast enough.

Instead, she flies right at them.  :doh:

Just now, Drizzay said:

The ship ambush was bad.  All Dani had to do was fly over the top of the mountain, then attack them fem behind.  There was no way the turn the ships around fast enough.

Instead, she flies right at them.  :doh:

They're really playing up the "Danny is going mad anger control issues" angle.

I seriously think it's gonna come down to someone killing her to stop the masacre. Jon. Tyrion. Varys. Someone.

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I seriously think it's gonna come down to someone killing her to stop the masacre. Jon. Tyrion. Varys. Someone.

I was thinking Arya but they can't give her TWO top dramatic kills, can they?

29 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I was thinking Arya but they can't give her TWO top dramatic kills, can they?

Nah, I agree she will prob tag team and help kill the Mountain with the Hound. Then in a climactic scene she will be there with Cersei probably in a prone position before getting saved. 

9 hours ago, edjr said:

Qyburn is three times smarter than second smartest focker on the show (Tyrion). Tyrion's chain idea was pretty good but it's mundane compared to what Qyburn is up to. if they give Qyburn enough time, he can singlehandled end the Dark Ages and bring on the Renessance. If it were the White Walkers coming down to Kings' Landing rather than Team Daenarys, the guy may have had enough time to greet them with a nuclear bomb.

23 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Qyburn is three times smarter than second smartest focker on the show (Tyrion). Tyrion's chain idea was pretty good but it's mundane compared to what Qyburn is up to. if they give Qyburn enough time, he can singlehandled end the Dark Ages and bring on the Renessance. If it were the White Walkers coming down to Kings' Landing rather than Team Daenarys, the guy may have had enough time to greet them with a nuclear bomb.

Qyburn is like and old Nazi scientist. Like Dr. Mengelle. Great genius unfortunately paired with a very dark side. 

All I'm going to say is the new science really need to stop talking about this. There's like multiple got stories on various major news sites. 

Stop it already.

11 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Did Jamie Brienne really have to get it on? No thanks. I'm sure some hot wrench would have been much more satisfactory. 

Do you think his fake hand needed adjusting?

11 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Varys with the poison in the study

49 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

So will Brianne be pregnant now?    Gross

What do you have against long babies?

2 hours ago, edjr said:

What do you have against long babies?

Jamie is an absentee father and a man on the rebound. Now Brienne will spend the rest of her life kicking herself for not hooking up with Tormund.

14 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

SANSA for the win

1 hour ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

SANSA for the win

Jeesh. Just another b1tch that got where she is today from sleeping with powerful men. 

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

Jeesh. Just another b1tch that got where she is today from sleeping with powerful men. 

Sansa is playing the game better than anyone but Cersei right now ... as much as i wanna see Cersei win this mutha (now that the NK is donezo) i gotta say that i love me the Lady of Winterfell :wub: and would be cool with her sitting that tight lil' pale heiny on the Iron Throne. 

22 hours ago, edjr said:

Not only that, but a scorpion on a floating boat moving with the wind and the damn guys go 3 for 3 hitting a dragon moving along the x axis.   Pretty damn impressive.

Also, hey Dany, your dragon has the ability to fly up real high, those scorpions don't look like they are super mobile, fly really high, go over them, fly down behind them, cook enemies until ready to serve.  

18 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not only that, but a scorpion on a floating boat moving with the wind and the damn guys go 3 for 3 hitting a dragon moving along the x axis.   Pretty damn impressive.

Also, hey Dany, your dragon has the ability to fly up real high, those scorpions don't look like they are super mobile, fly really high, go over them, fly down behind them, cook enemies until ready to serve.  

even more implausible was that fockin' whiny imp mutha focker surviving a ship's mast crowning his misshapen noggin :nono: