Nomad99

Michael Bennett to the Patriots?

Reports coming out Pat's are close to a deal for Bennett. 5th rounder for Bennett & a 7th rounder.

Brady should show up to OTA's wearing a red MAGA hat just to screw with Bennett.👿

My BIL who's a holier than thou, the Patriots are much classier and better franchise than all the other 31 teams is having a tough offseason. For years, he made fun of my Seahawks for having guys like Bennett. 

Now, after decades of questionable acts already. He's now dealing with an owner getting hj's and now signing the very guy he made fun of me for.

He's in full melt down right now. :clap: i'm in heaven.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Kopy said:

My BIL who's a holier than thou, the Patriots are much classier and better franchise than all the other 31 teams is having a tough offseason. For years, he made fun of my Seahawks for having guys like Bennett. 

Now, after decades of questionable acts already. He's now dealing with an owner getting hj's and now signing the very guy he made fun of me for.

He's in full melt down right now. :clap: i'm in heaven.

His team just won its 6th super bowl, 2nd in a row. He is a real tight ass if he is letting anything get him down about football

11 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

He is a real tight ass

Yup, thats him.