JustinCharge

Fears of a second civil war grow among democrat & republican pundits

Just now, Utilit99 said:

The left and right are showing a definitive pattern. Deny it if you like.

Fixed it for you.

Both sides are the same and pointing fingers at the other team while assuming their team is perfect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

Fixed it for you.

Both sides are the same and pointing fingers at the other team while assuming their team is perfect.

^ This.

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

Fixed it for you.

It's not about pointing fingers. It's about actions taken. You have to see the difference. 

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

it doesnt matter if you are a fan of it or not.  we've cycled into a period of nationalism and distrust.  its like a force of nature.  maybe you don't like a bad thunderstorm rolling thru your town and destroying property but screaming at the clouds and telling them to do volunteer work isn't going to help.  you have to take steps to ride out the storm.

You still haven't addressed my bet about the civil war getting under way by 9 p.m. Thursday, which is when you said it would begin with your prediction about the 100 hours. Please clarify what this looks like and how many police and military people will be involved in starting it. If you're so certain about all this, surely you've got some more details rolling around in yer cranium. 

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They do and people need to be smarter and don't let ourselves get so influenced by it.

But that takes common sense and if you haven't noticed there's very little of it anymore.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It's not about pointing fingers. It's about actions taken. You have to see the difference. 

I see both sides rioting and pointing fingers at the other side, I see both sides running up huge deficits over the last 20 years. I see both sides thinking they are better than the other side and blaming all of america's woes on the other side.

There is no difference to see. The left and the right are the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I see both sides rioting and pointing fingers at the other side, I see both sides running up huge deficits over the last 20 years. I see both sides thinking they are better than the other side and blaming all of america's woes on the other side.

This ^

41 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I see you putting equal blame on both sides. That is not a correct assumption. The left rioted for a year and have been trying to take out the president for years without shame even though they couldn't prove anything but they keep trying. The democratic "leaders" in government had no issue with all the rioting by the left. And neither did the media. Then a few people from the right went after the government for the lying and cheating, and all of sudden things are equal. 

I don't think you are correct in the least. 

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I see you putting equal blame on both sides. That is not a correct assumption. The left rioted for a year and have been trying to take out the president for years without shame even though they couldn't prove anything but they keep trying. The democratic "leaders" in government had no issue with all the rioting by the left. And neither did the media. Then a few people from the right went after the government for the lying and cheating, and all of sudden things are equal. 

I don't think you are correct in the least. 

This^

2 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Unfortunately, wierdo's on the right have apparently decided to mimic the terrorists on the left, so it looks like a tit for tat is arising.

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

If people would just stop being so intolerant of ideas that differ from their own.

While I think Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, AOC in particular are all idiots because they believe stupid sh!t, I would not claim that because they believe stupid sh!t we have to cancel them, label them, ostracize them, or any of the other many things that Democrats insist upon.

No, Democrats want zealots so they have been characterizing anyone who does not agree with them as evil, racists, misogynists, white supremacists... THIS puts people at each others throats.....the Democrats have been creating nasty divisions in our nation for about 20 years now.

They have to stop pretending "others" are evil, all that does is militarize the way people think.

Cancel culture goes both ways. I remember the thread where everyone here would never buy another pair of Nikes after they hired Kaepernick as a spokesperson. 

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Cancel culture goes both ways. I remember the thread where everyone here would never buy another pair of Nikes after they hired Kaepernick as a spokesperson. 

And then they were beeyatching about muh free speech :cry: when the plug got pulled on that racist Parler.

7 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

That was exercising their right as a consumer. No one was saying he couldn’t say what he wanted.  Bit of  a difference. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That was exercising their right as a consumer. No one was saying he couldn’t say what he wanted.  Bit of  a difference. 

yes they were

9 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

yes they were

No. Didn’t want him saying it at the game, which is reasonable. He made a spectacle of his activism and we all saw right through it. You think he’s the first outspoken athlete? Muhammad Ali was the most popular man in the country. Everyone was well aware of his politics. I didn’t  see him bringing it into the ring though. Get it ? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. Didn’t want him saying it at the game, which is reasonable. He made a spectacle of his activism and we all saw right through it. You think he’s the first outspoken athlete? Muhammad Ali was the most popular man in the country. Everyone was well aware of his politics. I didn’t  see him bringing it into the ring though. Get it ? 

This Ali?

My enemy is the white people, not Viet Cong or Chinese or Japanese. You my opposer when I want freedom. You my opposer when I want justice. You my opposer when I want equality. You won't even stand up for me in America for my religious beliefs—and you want me to go somewhere and fight, but you won't even stand up for me here at home?

—Muhammad Ali to a crowd of college students during his exile

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

This Ali?

My enemy is the white people, not Viet Cong or Chinese or Japanese. You my opposer when I want freedom. You my opposer when I want justice. You my opposer when I want equality. You won't even stand up for me in America for my religious beliefs—and you want me to go somewhere and fight, but you won't even stand up for me here at home?

—Muhammad Ali to a crowd of college students during his exile

Yeah, that guy. And that’s the proper forum for his political views. Do you get it now? 

Muhammad Ali- Boxer who was a political activist 

Colin Kaepernick- Political activist who played football. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Muhammad Ali- Boxer who was a political activist 

Colin Kaepernick- Political activist who played football. 

What? You clearly forget history. Ali was one of the most hated man in the US when he objected to being drafted. He couldn’t take it into the ring because they stripped him of everything. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

^This

Not surprising the bored lefties can’t figure out the difference.

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

What? You clearly forget history. Ali was one of the most hated man in the US when he objected to being drafted. He couldn’t take it into the ring because they stripped him of everything. 

Yes, I know. He did break the law, right? Other people had to go, why wouldn’t many people be mad at him? But no one said he couldn’t speak his peace. Just like no one said Kaep couldn’t. Time and place was the crux of the argument. And using the flag and NA as a prop.  And Ali regained his popularity. Kaep never had it to begin with. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes, I know. He did break the law, right? Other people had to go, why wouldn’t many people be mad at him? But no one said he couldn’t speak his peace. Just like no one said Kaep couldn’t. Time and place was the crux of the argument. And using the flag and NA as a prop.  

So, taking a knee is worse than raising a fist during the National Anthem? 

7 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

So, taking a knee is worse than raising a fist during the National Anthem? 

Different times. The guys in the olympics had very little opportunity or means to get their message out. There was no shortage of avenues for CK to speak about his activism. They get a pass as far as I’m concerned, he doesn’t. And the plight of black people 50 years ago is a lot do different  than it is now. The civil rights act was only a few years in. CK was grandstanding about a problem that is overblown and insignificant in comparison.  

2 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

This.  However the left has control over education, MSM, and social media.  So their narrative wins out and they can shape it any way they want.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

you write in your own response..didnt want him saying it.

This is where the democrat party is in 2021.  They hate the military.  They hate the police.  They call half the nation terrorists.  They hide in bunkers from their own nation.  And now they are terrified of the people who are supposed to protect them. 

https://ktiv.com/2021/01/17/defense-officials-tell-ap-they-fear-possible-inside-attack-at-inauguration-will-have-national-guard-troops-vetted/

FBI vetting Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack

January 17, 2021 8:27 pm Associated Press Political news from the Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. defense officials say they are worried about an insider attack or other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration.

That concern is prompting the FBI to vet all 25,000 National Guard troops coming into Washington for the event.

The massive undertaking reflects the extraordinary security concerns that have gripped Washington following the deadly Jan. 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump rioters.

It underscores fears that some of the very people assigned to protect the city over the next several days could present a threat to the incoming president and other VIPs in attendance.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

This is where the democrat party is in 2021.  They hate the military.  They hate the police.  They call half the nation terrorists.  They hide in bunkers from their own nation.  And now they are terrified of the people who are supposed to protect them. 

https://ktiv.com/2021/01/17/defense-officials-tell-ap-they-fear-possible-inside-attack-at-inauguration-will-have-national-guard-troops-vetted/

January 17, 2021 8:27 pm Associated Press Political news from the Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. defense officials say they are worried about an insider attack or other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration.

That concern is prompting the FBI to vet all 25,000 National Guard troops coming into Washington for the event.

The massive undertaking reflects the extraordinary security concerns that have gripped Washington following the deadly Jan. 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump rioters.

It underscores fears that some of the very people assigned to protect the city over the next several days could present a threat to the incoming president and other VIPs in attendance.

If I was Biden, I'd be concerned they are laying the groundwork for someone to shoot me and blame it on the right.  It worked for Kennedy and MLK.  Old school democratic playbook. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

If I was Biden, I'd be concerned they are laying the groundwork for someone to shoot me and blame it on the right.  It worked for Kennedy and MLK.  Old school democratic playbook. 

Hillary can manage the fine details of the "unfortunate" to-be event.

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

That would be wasteful in my opinion if you're his puppet masters.  You could really do some shady stuff and if it gets out blame it on him.  Then you have him assassinated by someone on the right.

I feel sorry for Biden's family.  Biden obviously doesn't have the mental faculties to know he's not long for this world, but his family must have this budding sense of dread building everytime he goes anywhere by himself.

He's not even close to being worthy of being assassinated.  I don't see it happening.  He will probably do some stuff we like.  He's not far left.

22 minutes ago, nobody said:

That would be wasteful in my opinion if you're his puppet masters.  You could really do some shady stuff and if it gets out blame it on him.  Then you have him assassinated by someone on the right.

The Global Capitalists want Kamala in there asap.  She's dumb as a post.  Having him removed at once and blaming it on Trump is the move here. Biden is simply in the way. 

42 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you write in your own response..didnt want him saying it.

At the game. Wow. You should get a job at cnn. 

37 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Put your money where your mouf is, puzzy. You keep ignoring my calls to make a bet about your civil war. Back up your sh!t with some action.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

At the game. Wow. You should get a job at cnn. 

you shouldnt have a job.  not sure why you think your caveat changes anything.  

6 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you shouldnt have a job.  not sure why you think your caveat changes anything.  

Ok Herby. If you’re not sure why I can’t help you. There is an appropriate time for such things. 

51 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Put your money where your mouf is, puzzy. You keep ignoring my calls to make a bet about your civil war. Back up your sh!t with some action.

:doh:

Yeah man. Those trumpanzees tried to take over America last year by looting cites and burning down businesses!!! 

Screw all of them fascists damnit!! We need to silence them!!!!