JustinCharge

Fears of a second civil war grow among democrat & republican pundits

On 3/9/2019 at 5:49 PM, JustinCharge said:

So basically, you look at the people on the verge of revolting and take away their freedom of speech.  

Ominous quote from almost 2 years ago.

Congress doesn't get it.  Their response to 1/6 is to make Trump a martyr.  Its the worst possible decision they could have made. 

I've always believed the people "will" major societal events to exist or not exist.

In the 1970s, we were hit with inflation.  The people were deeply concerned and made preventing more inflation a top priority.  And they were able to put pressure on politicians to bring about a change to stop inflation.  In the 2000s, we had the war on terrorism.  The people were deeply concerned and made ending the war on terrorism a top priority.  And again they were able to bring pressure to stop it.  So the people made it clear that they took it seriously and wanted these things to go away.

But the biggest case for civil war to me is that the public isn't worried about it.  They still think its impossible or even a joke.  So they don't focus on trying to prevent it.  They are not willing the threat to go away.  They don't take it seriously.  So our leaders continue to make horrifically bad decisions that bring it closer.  Even with people storming the Capitol, they think it won't happen.  We're 9.9999/10ths of the way there.  I think armed conflict could break out in half the states and most would still consider it a joke. 

The people are willing civil war to exist by not taking it seriously.

8 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I've always believed the people "will" major societal events to exist or not exist.

In the 1970s, we were hit with inflation.  The people were deeply concerned and made preventing more inflation a top priority.  And they were able to put pressure on politicians to bring about a change to stop inflation.  In the 2000s, we had the war on terrorism.  The people were deeply concerned and made ending the war on terrorism a top priority.  And again they were able to bring pressure to stop it.  So the people made it clear that they took it seriously and wanted these things to go away.

But the biggest case for civil war to me is that the public isn't worried about it.  They still think its impossible or even a joke.  So they don't focus on trying to prevent it.  They are not willing the threat to go away.  They don't take it seriously.  So our leaders continue to make horrifically bad decisions that bring it closer.  Even with people storming the Capitol, they think it won't happen.  We're 9.9999/10ths of the way there.  I think armed conflict could break out in half the states and most would still consider it a joke. 

The people are willing civil war to exist by not taking it seriously.

No, the people are not.  The extremists are trying to make it happen, or are just talking a big game.

12 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

We are on the eve of armed conflict tomorrow in DC.   This country will locked down to tight after that you will forget 2020.

The only thing tightly locked down now is the defeat of your wackadoodle predictions.

I guess you still have until 9 p.m. Thursday for your war to start, but it's not happening. Never will. You're a complete fool.

Boy I've never been happier to be wrong than I am about the Biden Inaugural. I'm sure Rusty and friends are absolutely pissed that nothing happened.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Boy I've never been happier to be wrong than I am about the Biden Inaugural. I'm sure Rusty and friends are absolutely pissed that nothing happened.

Why would anyone be angry that your civil war didn't happen and won't happen? The feeling is hilarity mixed with a pinch of pity and empathy for you going all-in and pushing your deluded civil-war chips to the tables's center, only to see victorious reality outstretch its beefy arms and clickity-clack gather in your last play after a long-time but futile attempt to win the table. Take the tattered remains of your mental stability and go home, son. The seeds of your prophecies have died long before sprouting, much less produce fruit. It's over. Cry softly into your pillow and see a counselor for your family's sake. You're done here.

5 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Why would anyone be angry that your civil war didn't happen and won't happen? The feeling is hilarity mixed with a pinch of pity and empathy for you going all-in and pushing your deluded civil-war chips to the tables's center, only to see victorious reality outstretch its beefy arms and clickity-clack gather in your last play after a long-time but futile attempt to win the table. Take the tattered remains of your mental stability and go home, son. The seeds of your prophecies have died long before sprouting, much less produce fruit. It's over. Cry softly into your pillow and see a counselor for your family's sake. You're done here.

You and your hopes for civil war went down today buddy. That's a victory for everyone.

• Haha 1

Will he go away now?

8 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

You and your hopes for civil war went down today buddy. That's a victory for everyone.

So somehow pointimg out that your psychotic civil-war ramblings becomes a civil-war yearning. Simply put, a civil war Id never want but you feverishly predicted isn't happening. 

Seriously, go get some help. The civil war isn't happening.

Honestly, I think you're a alias who has brilliantly pulled off what might be this bored's greatest prank, and if so, I salute you.

3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

So somehow pointimg out that your psychotic civil-war ramblings becomes a civil-war yearning. Simply put, a civil war Id never want but you feverishly predicted isn't happening. 

Seriously, go get some help. The civil war isn't happening.

Honestly, I think you're a alias who has brilliantly pulled off what might be this bored's greatest prank, and if so, I salute you.

Remember, he got the bans from fbg.

They smarter. 👌

5 minutes ago, taco breath said:

Remember, he got the bans from fbg.

They smarter. 👌

How do we know this? He said this, but is there proof? This looks like Burt in so many ways. Don't underestimate the prankery of this bored. I've pulled off a few and maybe still do ... 😶

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

How do we know this? He said this, but is there proof? This looks like Burt in so many ways. Don't underestimate the prankery of this bored. I've pulled off a few and maybe still do ... 😶

I will leave you in charge of the investigation.

8 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Nah. Montanny Burt ain’t got time for this garbage, too busy chasing weather balloons! 

5 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Nah. Montanny Burt ain’t got time for this garbage, too busy chasing weather balloons! 

He's here ...

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

He's here ...

JustinCharge was RiversCo for quite awhile previously. I doubt Burt would go through the trouble of having Mikey change his screen name for some board prank.

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

JustinCharge was RiversCo for quite awhile previously. I doubt Burt would go through the trouble of having Mikey change his screen name for some board prank.

Good timing for a retirement.

We did get some unrest today, but it was leftist rioters in Portland, Oregon attacking democratic party headquarters, smashing windows, setting fire to stuff, and marching with an anti-Biden banner with a rifle on it. Spray painted "fock Biden" on a window.  No word yet on if the FBI will be making fresh investigations on these Portland riots.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/20/leftist-protesters-wreak-havoc-confront-cops-in-portland/

Leftist protesters wreak havoc in Portland, vandalize Oregon’s Dem headquarters

By Ben Feuerherd

January 20, 2021

Leftist protesters wreaked havoc on the streets of Portland Wednesday evening, smashing windows at the state’s Democratic Party headquarters while chanting anti-cop slogans, according to police and a local report.

Eight protesters were arrested on a range of charges as hundreds of black-clad demonstrators marched in the northeast section of the city, the police department said.

Some of the arrests were related to vandalism at Oregon’s Democratic Party headquarters, where protesters shattered windows and defaced the building, the police said.

One protester was charged with “reckless burning,” Portland cops said.

The protesters, who were marching against police killings and “fascist massacres,” also threw debris at cops and swarmed officers, a local Fox affiliate reported.

The protests hit the city on the same day Democrat Joe Biden was sworn in as president in Washington, D.C.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

We did get some unrest today, but it was leftist rioters in Portland, Oregon attacking democratic party headquarters, smashing windows, setting fire to stuff, and marching with an anti-Biden banner with a rifle on it. Spray painted "fock Biden" on a window.  No word yet on if the FBI will be making fresh investigations on these Portland riots.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/20/leftist-protesters-wreak-havoc-confront-cops-in-portland/

Leftist protesters wreak havoc in Portland, vandalize Oregon’s Dem headquarters

By Ben Feuerherd

January 20, 2021

Leftist protesters wreaked havoc on the streets of Portland Wednesday evening, smashing windows at the state’s Democratic Party headquarters while chanting anti-cop slogans, according to police and a local report.

Eight protesters were arrested on a range of charges as hundreds of black-clad demonstrators marched in the northeast section of the city, the police department said.

Some of the arrests were related to vandalism at Oregon’s Democratic Party headquarters, where protesters shattered windows and defaced the building, the police said.

One protester was charged with “reckless burning,” Portland cops said.

The protesters, who were marching against police killings and “fascist massacres,” also threw debris at cops and swarmed officers, a local Fox affiliate reported.

The protests hit the city on the same day Democrat Joe Biden was sworn in as president in Washington, D.C.

Tldnr

On 1/17/2021 at 5:09 PM, JustinCharge said:

We've gotta be less than 100 hours from open revolt at this point.  People armed and devouring riot gear.  Right wing protests and marches continued this weekend across the nation.

We are just a few minutes away from your stupid-ass prophecy, the one you've been yammering about for years, one dumbass post after another, going right down the pooper. 

You've been wrong the whole time. You've wasted your life obsessing over it, most likely alienating yourself from your family and friends.

Here's to you, Nostradumbass. You're transition to nutcase is complete.

You're wrong.

🖕

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

We are just a few minutes away from your stupid-ass prophecy, the one you've been yammering about for years, one dumbass post after another, going right down the pooper. 

You've been wrong the whole time. You've wasted your life obsessing over it, most likely alienating yourself from your family and friends.

Here's to you, Nostradumbass. You're transition to nutcase is complete.

You're wrong.

🖕

Don't beat around the bush.

6 minutes ago, taco breath said:

Don't beat around the bush.

He's been at it for almost two years with this completely bat-sh!t crazy nonsense. Yet he was too much of a puzzy to back up his deluded garbage with a simple bet that would have given him a teeny month-long timeout if he lost. But it all finally caught up with him, cornered him and led to his defeat. Now he can just STFU and root for the Chargers.

Biden winning the election seems to have certainly pointed this civil war more towards something like the French revolution instead of the American revolution. The Storming of the Bastille and the Storming of the Capitol line up for sure.  After spending a few weeks to digest 1/6, right wingers are wheeling back around to an understanding that the left has gone completely insane.  The next step should be a search for a radical hardliner to lead the right wing faction, which sort of self-evolves.  Anyone unwilling to call for fresh right wing marches and protests gets ignored until someone steps up and leads it. 

For the period between 1/6 and the next event, its a time where many on the right are still coming to terms with being considered an outlaw in an America that is no longer free.  When that process completes, things get much worse.

Biden, Romney and friends seem to think that turning Trump into a martyr and shaming all Trumpers will convince them to join the liberal cause and trust everything going forward.  That absolutely will not happen.  These things will harden feelings.

• Haha 1

You still don't get it, huh?  We're not going to see much of anything happening for 3.5 years when the politicians use the media to rile everyone up to "energize" their bases.  BLM and Proud Boys are just suckers being used by the people you claim they're trying to overthrow.

• Confused 1

I think the Proud boys crack up when they see others taking them seriously. I do.  

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think the Proud boys crack up when they see others taking them seriously. I do.  

Proud Boys, Bugaloo Boys, Trumpers... whatever you want to call the people protesting for the red team.  They're just chumps being used.

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

Proud Boys, Bugaloo Boys, Trumpers... whatever you want to call the people protesting for the red team.  They're just chumps being used.

Who is using the Proud Boys? :lol:

They DGAF. They just like drinking and kicking antifa ass. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

No one I guess?

If they're out there fighting antifa, though.  They're probably chumps too.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

No one I guess?

If they're out there fighting antifa, though.  They're probably chumps too.

They're a drinking club. They also happen to be patriotic. Antifa started the rivalry and they've regretted it ever since.  

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Exactly.  The only time you hear from them is when Antifa is around.  They enjoy beating them up and drinking afterward. Better get the FBI on them. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly.  The only time you hear from them is when Antifa is around.  They enjoy beating them up and drinking afterward. Better get the FBI on them. 

You'd think at some point antifa would stop showing up for their ass kicking and go do something else. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That's how paramilitary groups get started.  They often start up as a joke group pulling pranks but then shift into a more organized unit with military structure.  The Green Mountain Boys were one such example.

One of the problems with calling 40 million Americans terrorists is that if just one-tenth of 1% of those people fully radicalize and go hell-bent on killing people, that is 40,000 people.  That's just way too high of a number.  I would expect, once the right gets done processing the events of 1/6, we will start to see random attacks on leftists and bombing of government buildings.  And there is absolutely no way to prevent that except to not have called 40 million Americans terrorists.

Even if there is no civil war, prominent democrats are going to live in fear for the rest of their lives. But I think civil war is coming regardless.

There was over 3 years between the Boston Massacre (1770) and the Boston Tea Party (1773) and then another 2 years until Lexington and Concord (1775).  There was a cooling off period where the events were processed as part of the culture and then sentiment swung back around.  I don't think it will take nearly that long this time.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2021 at 4:17 PM, 5-Points said:

You'd think at some point antifa would stop showing up for their ass kicking and go do something else. 

Nah, they can pretend to be a victim, and that is their entire existence, being a victim....

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

There was over 3 years between the Boston Massacre (1770) and the Boston Tea Party (1773) and then another 2 years until Lexington and Concord (1775).  There was a cooling off period where the events were processed as part of the culture and then sentiment swung back around.  I don't think it will take nearly that long this time.

See, this is why I like your posts. That’s something I never knew, and it surprised the heck out of me.

Keep doing you.

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

See, this is why I like your posts. That’s something I never knew, and it surprised the heck out of me.

Keep doing you.

Pm down?

These next two years are going to get rough, I gotta had it to the left for just taking/doing  what they want when they run everything while the right is too candy-ass to do anything when they have been in charge.

• Confused 1