Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Big Bang Theory announces final episode

Thursday May 16. 

1 hour episode. 

I've thought it was time a couple years ago but always liked the show.

I hope they don't pull a Seinfeld and just do clips from previous shows.

2 hours ago, sderk said:

Thursday May 16. 

1 hour episode. 

I've thought it was time a couple years ago but always liked the show.

I hope they don't pull a Seinfeld and just do clips from previous shows.

I guess you didn't watch the Seinfeld finale

Clips would have been a major upgrade

8 minutes ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

I guess you didn't watch the Seinfeld finale

Clips would have been a major upgrade

No, I saw it. The whole putting them on trial and showing clips from each witness' experience. It sucked.

The boys grow a pair and treat Caley Kuoco like a real man should. 😘

6 hours ago, sderk said:

No, I saw it. The whole putting them on trial and showing clips from each witness' experience. It sucked.

I think the Seinfeld finale is underrated. I was disappointed when it first aired, like everyone else, but when I see it in reruns now, it's actually not that bad.

29 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

I think the Seinfeld finale is underrated. I was disappointed when it first aired, like everyone else, but when I see it in reruns now, it's actually not that bad.

The part where Jerry kilt the chicken - and it was really a baby - Oh Man, I was bawling.

Penny is still hot too, I remember first seeing her in Charmed and was enchanted from the start....😍

7 hours ago, Thornton Melon said:

I can understand this statement once you are removed from the program for a while and then look back on the flashback of the series. When it first aired though, it didn't work for me as I had seen so many of them at the time.

My folks are in their 70's and love Big Bang Theory. My in-laws are in their 60's and love it too. 

My wife and I can't understand what it is about that show that old white people like.  It sucks like every other crappy sit-com on tv. :dunno:

18 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Penny is still hot too, I remember first seeing her in Charmed and was enchanted from the start....😍

I first saw her in 8 simple rules for dating my teenage daughter. I was like... 😵

2 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

My folks are in their 70's and love Big Bang Theory. My in-laws are in their 60's and love it too. 

My wife and I can't understand what it is about that show that old white people like.  It sucks like every other crappy sit-com on tv. :dunno:

Its easily the most popular American show here in China too. My students love it. I don't get it, they can't understand most of the dialogue.

51OFJqtnJcL.jpg

Literally, the most unfunny ever.

Every time I start to think that we have more in common than we have different as a people, I see a preview for the show and realize that the overwhelming majority of America is just plain painfully and blissfully stupid.

remember, Full House was a huge hit too.

When I see or hear things like Americans read at or below a fourth grade level? I absolutely believe it.

When I hear dimwits from Fly Over States whining about how other people think they're so Superior to them? I tend to think, yeah they're right. This show confirms it.

Would love to see a breakdown by state as to ratings for various TV shows. Maybe even by county.

Here's a hint. It's the 21st century and you still have a laugh track? Shoot yourself the writers and all the castmates. Not in that order.

7 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

My wife and I are white people in our 50s, and we love it.

What do you faggots watch that'so superior?  You dimwits think you're smart cause your obscure netflix show doesn't have a laugh track.  Some normal people watch tv to escape their workaday reality for 30 minutes.  Simple as that.

Wiff doesn't understand that he's an old white man living in a flyover state.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, fandandy said:

What do you faggots watch that'so superior?  You dimwits think you're smart cause your obscure netflix show doesn't have a laugh track.  Some normal people watch tv to escape their workaday reality for 30 minutes.  Simple as that.

I don't hate it. I don't love it either. It is what it is. A bland, meh, sitcom that has gone on far too long.

I'd still much rather watch that than any of the reality garbage.

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Literally, the most unfunny ever.

Every time I start to think that we have more in common than we have different as a people, I see a preview for the show and realize that the overwhelming majority of America is just plain painfully and blissfully stupid.

remember, Full House was a huge hit too.

When I see or hear things like Americans read at or below a fourth grade level? I absolutely believe it.

When I hear dimwits from Fly Over States whining about how other people think they're so Superior to them? I tend to think, yeah they're right. This show confirms it.

You think that show is bad, try sitting through an episode of Two Broke Girls. 🤮

Unfunny Jim Parsons is enough for me to never have watched this show,  much in the same way unfunny Steve Carrell had me never watching The Office.

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

It's been pretty funny at times but it started jumping the shark a few years ago. 

It has been on a slight decline the last couple of years, but it's still good. It's going out at the right time.

4 hours ago, ZeroTolerance said:

You think that show is bad, try sitting through an episode of Two Broke Girls. 🤮

Tried once.

"OMG", like VAGINA!" 

(cue laff trak)

4 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That one is utter garbage. 

Least the dark haired one has a great rack AND is kinda slutty

But I agree with Wiff...I don't get why people watch what they watch.  2.5 men, Big Bang theory, and on and on.  I do understand though that sitcoms can be a nice 30 minute break from the day to day.  I just cant handle being dumbed down that much

22 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

But I agree with Wiff...I don't get why people watch what they watch.  2.5 men, Big Bang theory, and on and on.  I do understand though that sitcoms can be a nice 30 minute break from the day to day.  I just cant handle being dumbed down that much

:rolleyes: Like you understand string theory.

48 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Maybe you have a vendetta against Chuck Lorre?

8 hours ago, fandandy said:

I could never get into Big Bang.  There's really not much on tv that's funny to me anymore.  I will occasionally watch the shows listed below, but they're all losing their luster as well.

Family Guy

Goldbergs

Veep

Curb Your Enthusiasm

It's Always Sunny

Archer

Shameless

Schitt's Creek

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

I could never get into Big Bang.  There's really not much on tv that's funny to me anymore.  I will occasionally watch the shows listed below, but they're all losing their luster as well.

Family Guy

Goldbergs

Veep

Curb Your Enthusiasm

It's Always Sunny

Archer

Shameless

Schitt's Creek

Curb and Sunny are the only quality funnies on TV. Everything else is just corny. Never heard of Schitt’s or Veep though. 

16 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Curb and Sunny are the only quality funnies on TV. Everything else is just corny. Never heard of Schitt’s or Veep though. 

Veep can be uber funny.....

Shameless jumped the shark a while ago but the first seasons are pertty good.

Curb is great...Family Guy?  Meh..Gets' old.  

Still digging The Blacklist......Everytime you think it has gone on too long it gets you back into it.