Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

AOC is an actress...Brains behind her inside....Update Part 2

so alot of you guys know I watch pretty much all conservative podcasts and such out there, and am a big fan of up and comer Mr. Reagan.  I have watched probably 50 videos of his now, hes not a conspiracy type guy in the slightest, so I take it for what its worth.  I have sent this video to Crowder and Shapiro, to see if they can debunk/review/discuss, so we will see what comes of that.  Anyways here is the video that I think everyone must see

• Like 1

Most of the people in congress are basically actors.  They have handlers to tell them how to vote and what to say or not say.  The few authentic congresspeople get ostracized and called crazy because they are screwing up the gravy train. 

Its hard to fault them for doing this with AOC because it was very effective with Barack Obama.  Obama did very very little on his own.  For example with Obamacare, Obama didn't write the bill or work much with congress to put it together (as compared to the Clintons who wrote most of the Hillarycare stuff in the 1990s and spearheaded the task of passing it).  Basically, Pelosi, Harry Reid and friends wrote Obamacare, patted Obama on the head and told him to run around the country and promote it.  Obama was just the PR guy.  To this day, its hard to tell just what Barack Obama believes because his entire presidency was scripted.  He doesn't seem to have a true passion driving him in his post-presidency.  He just pops up every now and then to try to rally the democrat party.  He met with the Golden State Warriors in January.  That's what he is.  Just a PR guy.

AOC is being set up as another PR person that will toe the party line.

21 minutes ago, riversco said:

Most of the people in congress are basically actors.  They have handlers to tell them how to vote and what to say or not say.  The few authentic congresspeople get ostracized and called crazy because they are screwing up the gravy train. 

Its hard to fault them for doing this with AOC because it was very effective with Barack Obama.  Obama did very very little on his own.  For example with Obamacare, Obama didn't write the bill or work much with congress to put it together (as compared to the Clintons who wrote most of the Hillarycare stuff in the 1990s and spearheaded the task of passing it).  Basically, Pelosi, Harry Reid and friends wrote Obamacare, patted Obama on the head and told him to run around the country and promote it.  Obama was just the PR guy.  To this day, its hard to tell just what Barack Obama believes because his entire presidency was scripted.  He doesn't seem to have a true passion driving him in his post-presidency.  He just pops up every now and then to try to rally the democrat party.  He met with the Golden State Warriors in January.  That's what he is.  Just a PR guy.

That's unfair. A president has a trillion things to do, negotiating legislation with Congress being a big one of them, but he did his share of that and actually not writing the legislation, well that's Congress' job the day after the negotiation (assuming the negotiation work.

As for Obamacare, that was negotiated in a hurry in the Democratic Senate since things blew up and came to a head when Scott Brown upset the applecart by winning Ted Kennedy's seat and was primed to kill it. So then the Dems had to hurry to get something through while the interim Dem-appointed Kennedy replacement was still in office for those few days to provide Obamacare's critical 60th vote before Brown would be sworn in. Then, in turn, Nancy Pelosi got the Senate version through the House unchanged word-for-word so it wouldn't go back to the Senate for review where it would die in committee then President Obama signed it.

It was really quite the education in legislative sausage-making,  pushing the limits of everything I learned from Schoolhouse Rock to the limit.

39 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

That's unfair. A president has a trillion things to do, negotiating legislation with Congress being a big one of them, but he did his share of that and actually not writing the legislation, well that's Congress' job the day after the negotiation (assuming the negotiation work.

Ronald Reagan worked tirelessly to personally call every single congressperson to work with them individually to ensure he had the votes to pass his tax reform package.  Bill and Hillary Clinton locked themselves away and worked tirelessly to write the Hillarycare legislation.  Obama showed nowhere near that level of dedication nor expertise.

Everytime you hear the press tout something great "said" by AOC, turns out it was a tweet. Red flag. But, like Obama, you wull never, ever get an off the cuff response to anything. She is protected insulated and choreographed.

Good to know somebody smart is running the show and it's far better being Cenk Uighur and the radical Indian T-shirt guy than the crooked billionaires bankrolling Team Hillary and the bought Democrats.  

We'll keep an eye on it.

This is the Hillary/Pelosi/Schumer Dems' problem and the Hillary/Pelosi/Schumer Dems can fock off. The GOP isn't competitive in seats that are Windex blue, lets see how much damage the wedge issue fruitcakes can do to the Dem brand. Personally, they make the whole party reek. Ilyn Omar and Rashida Tlaib and AOC are giving Nancy Pelosi ulcers, pardon me for cheering and not crying. Meanwhile, all the purple seats the Dems won can keep voting purple or flip back to red if they wilt and allow the wedge issue fruitcakes to get out of line. 

Every politician is an actor, some are better than others, Trump might be the worst "pretender" in the history of government.

Is she fake/ To a degree yes she is, but remember, she is the mirror of Trump so she too is inclined to say outloud the crazy sh!t in her head.

Good stuff...it shows in todays society you can be that brazen and no one cares

20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: The left really sucks a memes. 

Agreed. 

It's the left and lefty media that is putting her front in center, featuring her every tweet and comment as front page news and then they get mad and butt-hurt when people start giving her attention and asking the difficult questions.  Y'know, because THEY PUT HER FRONT AND CENTER!

Now imagine if you will if that meme was reversed and said, "Show us on the doll, AOC, where the scary GOP touched your womanhood".  The left would erupt in fake butt-hurt and fake outrage.  MDC seems especially susceptible to that.

18 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: The left really sucks a memes. 

That's been true but I like this one, it's proof that they're learning humor.

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

That's been true but I like this one, it's proof that they're learning humor.

Yeah, maybe, i wont put too much hope into that....

clinton-new-interns-58b8f0bb3df78c353c39

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Agreed. 

It's the left and lefty media that is putting her front in center, featuring her every tweet and comment as front page news and then they get mad and butt-hurt when people start giving her attention and asking the difficult questions.  Y'know, because THEY PUT HER FRONT AND CENTER!

Now imagine if you will if that meme was reversed and said, "Show us on the doll, AOC, where the scary GOP touched your womanhood".  The left would erupt in fake butt-hurt and fake outrage.  MDC seems especially susceptible to that.

Maybe it works so well for me because the scary Ocasio-Cortez lady has always been more than welcome to touch my fragile manhood.

Offer null and void to the scary Sotomayor or Talib ladies. Offer expired 30 years ago for the scary Pelosi and Bader Ginsburg ladies.

Just now, Voltaire said:

Maybe it works so well for me because the scary Ocasio-Cortez lady has always been more than welcome to touch my fragile manhood.

Offer null and void to the scary Sotomayor or Talib ladies. Offer expired in 30 years ago for the scary Pelosi and Bader Ginsburg ladies.

:lol:

Agreed.  I wouldn't kick AOC out of bed but I certainly wouldn't want her making ANY decisions regarding the direction of a household, much less the country.

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

:lol:

Agreed.  I wouldn't kick AOC out of bed but I certainly wouldn't want her making ANY decisions regarding the direction of a household, much less the country.

Yeah, but I must request the mouth-ball for her, please....

10 hours ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

of course you wouldn't actually watch it, just be stupid like always.  Its not just about AOC fwiw, but I don't expect you to follow it

He’s a troll. He’s stands for norhing. He has no moral compass. That’s why he uses heroin.  

3 hours ago, riversco said:

Well put except the last sentence.  Does anyone know what the party line is now?

9 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Well put except the last sentence.  Does anyone know what the party line is now?

It's in flux right now because the corrupt party establishment machine is in open warfare with the freak show. Do what I'm doing and wait for one of the ten thousand presidential candidates to emerge from the pack to form one.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Agreed. 

I haven’t watched the video in the OP, so no opinion on whatever her being an actress is supposed to mean...

But foxnews pushes AOC harder than any of the left leaning media. Every single day, whatever she does gets a major story on their homepage, complete with sizeable photo of course. I see way less coverage of her on cnn.com

Im not being critical though. I get it. She is far left, the Republicans/foxnews think America isn’t going to accept her ideas, so they want to empower her and make her the voice of her party. If America finds her views to be more bothersome than Trump’s, it’s a decent party strategy. But you lose me when you claim its the left forcing foxnews to dedicate their homepage to her at all times. 

10 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I haven’t watched the video in the OP, so no opinion on whatever her being an actress is supposed to mean...

But foxnews pushes AOC harder than any of the left leaning media. Every single day, whatever she does gets a major story on their homepage, complete with sizeable photo of course. I see way less coverage of her on cnn.com

Im not being critical though. I get it. She is far left, the Republicans/foxnews think America isn’t going to accept her ideas, so they want to empower her and make her the voice of her party. If America finds her views to be more bothersome than Trump’s, it’s a decent party strategy. But you lose me when you claim its the left forcing foxnews to dedicate their homepage to her at all times. 

AOC is fringe left. She’s also a DC outsider, a bit of a troll, and somebody the Trumpers both hate and want to fock. No wonder they can’t stop talking about her.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

AOC is far keft

AOC is fringe left. She’s also a DC outsider, a bit of a troll, and somebody the Trumpers both hate and want to fock. No wonder they can’t stop talking about her.

I just did a google search to see how much foxnews is covering her...and apparently Elizabeth Warren is the only Democrat that has gotten as much foxnews coverage. 

One is running for President and has been sparring with Donald Trump for years. The other has been a congresswomen for a couple of months, shares views with a lot of people in her party, but looks good. 

8 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I just did a google search to see how much foxnews is covering her...and apparently Elizabeth Warren is the only Democrat that has gotten as much foxnews coverage. 

One is running for President and has been sparring with Donald Trump for years. The other has been a congresswomen for a couple of months, shares views with a lot of people in her party, but looks good. 

Both are batsh!t crazy of course, but there is more reason to be concerned about the crazy that AOC offers

6 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Both are batsh!t crazy of course, but there is more reason to be concerned about the crazy that AOC offers

So the right/foxnews is purposely making her more powerful because they are afraid of her? That would seemingly imply the right/fox wants to endanger our country in the hopes of maintaining power. Would be kinda like the left hoping Trump launches a nuke so that everyone agrees we have to vote him out. 

4 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

So the right/foxnews is purposely making her more powerful because they are afraid of her? That would seemingly imply the right/fox wants to endanger our country in the hopes of maintaining power. Would be kinda like the left hoping Trump launches a nuke so that everyone agrees we have to vote him out. 

In a sense, yes they are, you are correct.....interestingly, not unlike MSM made Trump more powerful during the election....

11 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

there is a reason why I titled it the way I did, by about 3 mins in they talk about how Justice Democrats listed a casting call to be a congressman, and AOC's brother submitted a video of her

On 3/12/2019 at 8:51 PM, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Yeah, but I must request the mouth-ball for her, please....

Have you seen that b!tches teeth? She'd bite right through a ball gag. I'd hit it, but no go on oral. Be like a  cucumber vs. a cheese grater.

23 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

How much is CNN covering her? 

On 3/11/2019 at 7:50 PM, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

this is scary if true

but it makes complete sense

very well formatted

Yes it's scary, radical & most likely true.

All the crazy makes perfect sense if you're aware of....

AGENDA 21 / 30

21 hours ago, Herbivore said:

AOC..lead on foxnews again

I was watching Trump New Network, so i might have missed it....

22 hours ago, Herbivore said:

AOC..lead on foxnews again

Good looking liberal feminist minority.

Fox can’t handle it.

Thanks for sharing that video. As I have said before the Democrat Party is a complete mess and it's only going to get worse. This will only help the Republican Party in 2020. The fact that AOC got her audition because of her brother is pathetic.  She is being controlled and told what to say and believe in by others behind the scenes. That is why once her talking points are done she comes across as a babbling fool.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's more like you can't keep your eyes off The plane crashing into a train wreck.

I think this is the working concept behind 'Intersectionality'.