Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Aunt Becky done focked up

I’m loving this story because I’m seeing pics all over of Aunt Becky and her fine daughters who look just like her. Yum.

• Like 1

I wonder what political party is pushing this issue right now and why?

There's always an agenda

$1 million dollar bond.?.  Is she a danger to society or a flight risk?  I'll never understand how judges decide bond....  accused murderers very often get less bond.  Michael Jackson's doctor got no bond because "you're a danger to society."  Seriously?  Ridiculous.

This whole thing is stupid. How mad can you be at someone for trying to help their kid?  If she broke the law by paying a bribe, the penalty should be a small fine. :dunno:

• Like 2

The CNN guys were adamant last night that this was a racial thing. I know Don Lemon lose for that s***. But don't tell me that there aren't rappers and actors all over the place who made huge contributions to Howard or Grambling or where the hell ever and their kids just happened to get into college there.

On 3/13/2019 at 12:36 AM, porkbutt said:

Uncle Joey > Uncle Jesse :o

isn't her husband rich too? just setup a trust fund and send the brats to community college

This is where their kids should go: http://hdoc.us/

33 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

The CNN guys were adamant last night that this was a racial thing. I know Don Lemon lose for that s***. But don't tell me that there aren't rappers and actors all over the place who made huge contributions to Howard or Grambling or where the hell ever and their kids just happened to get into college there.

Yeah, not to mention all the "student athletes." Something tells me Snoop's kid, for example, didn't get into USC on his SAT score.

On 3/12/2019 at 9:23 AM, peenie said:

There is a lot of pressure on professors not to fail students in general at elite schools. When kids of wealthy parents do something wrong, their acts can be overlooked or swept under the rug. A guy who was a top administrator at the University I used to work at wrote a book about it.

Ben Shapiro discussed today, that when he was at HARVARD LAW SCHOOL of all places, professors were told to give good grades to all their students

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Yes, but CNN is THE race baiting entity of the world at this time, so i would take anything they might say with a big grain of salt....

11 hours ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

Ben Shapiro discussed today, that when he was at HARVARD LAW SCHOOL of all places, professors were told to give good grades to all their students

seems pretty much the norm across all schools today. my son gets honor roll...no focking way he deserves it. my kids come home and are allowed to make corrections on tests they did sh;tty on. wtf???!!?!?

10 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

seems pretty much the norm across all schools today. my son gets honor roll...no focking way he deserves it. my kids come home and are allowed to make corrections on tests they did sh;tty on. wtf???!!?!?

Well, with you as a Dad, they're prolly suffering from

Fetal Asswhole Syndrome.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Well, with you as a Dad, they're prolly suffering from

Fetal Asswhole Syndrome.

image.png.368c49e41af67f1f91d31fc91ca4b56f.png

• Haha 2

Lori Laughlins daughter Olivia Jade Giannulli was spending spring break on a University of Southern California official's yacht when her mother was accused Tuesday of involvement in a college admissions scheme, reports said.

Giannulli, 19, was on Rick Caruso's luxury yacht Invictus in the Bahamas, a report said. Caruso is chairman of USC's Board of Trustees.

-------------

Damn.

Damn, I would love to have that little coed on my yacht. And by yacht I mean...

15 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

$1 million dollar bond.?.  Is she a danger to society or a flight risk?  I'll never understand how judges decide bond....  accused murderers very often get less bond.  Michael Jackson's doctor got no bond because "you're a danger to society."  Seriously?  Ridiculous.

This whole thing is stupid. How mad can you be at someone for trying to help their kid?  If she broke the law by paying a bribe, the penalty should be a small fine. :dunno:

I agree that the bond is way out of line. $1,000,000 for that sh!t? No. 

It is fraud though and against the taxpayers since these were masked as charitable donations. Make them pay fines 3 times their bribes, and a year behind bars at most.

6 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I agree that the bond is way out of line. $1,000,000 for that sh!t? No. 

It is fraud though and against the taxpayers since these were masked as charitable donations. Make them pay fines 3 times their bribes, and a year behind bars at most.

I think it’s the perfect amount. I can’t stand when people scam the system. 

Best thing that could have ever happened to this little girl. You know her internet statistics are going through the roof right now. S***, she'll have her own reality show by Summer.

There's no point in being rich if I can't bribe the school I want my sh!thead kid to go to.

What the fock is this, Russia?

:dunno: 

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Damn.

Damn, I would love to have that little coed on my yacht. And by yacht I mean...

... deck.

In a vacuum, the rich working it to get their kids into schools doesn’t get me too worked up. I always assumed it happened, albeit via donations to the school. 

But if we look at it from the concept of every athletic scholarship faked meaning another kid didn’t get to go to a given school....or every SAT score cheated knocked another kid that deserved to get into the school out of it...then the story deserves some ire. There were victims, although we will likely never be able to put a face to said victims, which dampens the impact.

The college counter argument is they take excess money from the rich to keep prices low for the non rich.

Quit it! I'm gonna Tinkle!! 😄😄😄

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

In a vacuum, the rich working it to get their kids into schools doesn’t get me too worked up. I always assumed it happened, albeit via donations to the school. 

But if we look at it from the concept of every athletic scholarship faked meaning another kid didn’t get to go to a given school....or every SAT score cheated knocked another kid that deserved to get into the school out of it...then the story deserves some ire. There were victims, although we will likely never be able to put a face to said victims, which dampens the impact.

I believe there is a $500 million already filed by a student denied

9 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

I believe there is a $500 million already filed by a student denied

Does he/she claim to have proof they were the last one put? Funny 

6 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I dont see why this is a huge deal. Didnt we all assume this happend anyways? Are people shocked? What am I missing?

the cheating and having others take tests, using fake documents, id's and paying off test givers is the problem

donating to a school to get your kid in, isnt a problem

buying a degree is a problem though

5 minutes ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

the cheating and having others take tests, using fake documents, id's and paying off test givers is the problem

USC is a public funded University no?

If so, paying to get in is most certainly a problem.  

29 minutes ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

USC is Private

UCLA is public

Ah. Well in any event, a huge portion of their money is backed by the federal taxpayer via student loans. So still. 

4 hours ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

I am not saying it isn't a problem. I'm more surprised it's such a big story. 

This just continues my theme.  People continue to lose trust in ALL of our institutions.  They don't trust government, corporations, the media, medicine, etc.etc.  And what this story really does is help undermine trust (and rightfully so) in education.  The composite of all of this is public no longer trusts any of it. This theme is what helped get Trump elected.  This theme will lead to civil unrest.

23 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I am not saying it isn't a problem. I'm more surprised it's such a big story. 

Only reason is it involves actresses and hot girls.

Guaranteed there are far more stories of Chad, the neer do well son of some guy who made it big in ball bearings. But nobody GAF.

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Only reason is it involves actresses and hot girls.

Guaranteed there are far more stories of Chad, the neer do well son of some guy who made it big in ball bearings. But nobody GAF.

My wife's grandfather went to Harvard... and never graduated HS.  He didn't graduate Harvard of course because he was a fockup, but he got in and went for a while.  His dad was a wealthy financial guy, and eventually sent his kid off on a long ship excursion that he helped finance -- Admiral Byrd's expedition to the South Pole.  He was supposed to just stay out of the way but a lot of the crew got sick and was let off of the ship in South America.  He ended up helping take care of the sled dogs.  My inlaws have a lot of photos and other memorabilia from that trip.  Cool stuff.  :thumbsup: