Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Aunt Becky done focked up

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Only reason is it involves actresses and hot girls.

Guaranteed there are far more stories of Chad, the neer do well son of some guy who made it big in ball bearings. But nobody GAF.

You obviously haven’t been paying attention to these stories. It’s all ball bearings nowadays.  

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I didn't read the article, but I looked at the pics. I would so beat the brakes of her. :wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

I didn't read the article, but I looked at the pics. I would so beat the brakes of her. :wub:

Well that's your problem right there son. You'll want to pump those brakes...

• Haha 1

What in the holy fock is a "lifestyle vlogger"? If she's making money by simply posting crap then why does she need a USC "education" anyways? 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

What in the holy fock is a "lifestyle vlogger"? If she's making money by simply posting crap then why does she need a USC "education" anyways? 

It’s the new reality TV star. Instagram/vlog stars who entire income depends on thirty incels and fat chicks who glorify them. 

19 minutes ago, DonS said:

Someone here has posted that ditzy broad who tries on bikinis for YouTube videos for a living. Remember? She explained the whole concept of backwards to us? "That's where the back of the bikini is on the front and the fronts on the back! Isn't that fun?"

I kid you effing not. Worse, there's about a 12 to 14 year old girl who is just barely started puberty doing the same thing with bikinis and bra and panty sets. How the f*** YouTube allows that is beyond me. How the f*** dad allows that is way way beyond me.

3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Those pics are from 2016. She was 16 at the time. You are going to hell now.

(I'll be right there with you)

5 hours ago, DonS said:

We should put all "lifestyle vloggers" and "influencers" in focking camps. What a bunch of useless tvvats. 

• Thanks 2

Universities no longer actually provide instruction for skills or knowledge that are "useful" for the most part unless you are pursuing something technical, medical, legal...

It's simply credentialing.  Prestige-based paper.  The system is setup to rake in money, and it actually sets up these kids a debtors for over a decade.

4 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Universities no longer actually provide instruction for skills or knowledge that are "useful" for the most part unless you are pursuing something technical, medical, legal...

It's simply credentialing.  Prestige-based paper.  The system is setup to rake in money, and it actually sets up these kids a debtors for over a decade.

Listening to Rush Limbaugh the other day and he nailed it.  'The cost of the college education has surpassed the financial benefit of it'.

Do you want your kids to go to an Ivy league school or get an education?

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Listening to Rush Limbaugh the other day and he nailed it.  'The cost of the college education has surpassed the financial benefit of it'.

Do you want your kids to go to an Ivy league school or get an education?

I don't think those are mutually exclusive.  That being said, the benefit of an Ivy is the networking and contacts moreso than the education.  

42 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don't think those are mutually exclusive.  That being said, the benefit of an Ivy is the networking and contacts moreso than the education.  

Spot on, Ivy league is something else entirely. But frats and sororities also serve that role to a lesser extent.

On 3/15/2019 at 6:23 PM, DonS said:

Well, she follows what is hot & trendy for other people to see.  Like if you follow her channel, you would know what are coolest clothes to wear in your fake 'crew/rowing' shots for your college application.

What Every Kid in the College Admissions Scandal Knew About the Scam

THE JANAVSES
Michelle Janavs, a graduate of USC herself, paid for her older daughter to receive a 32 on the ACT and for her to be recruited to USC as a beach volleyball recruit. (Janavs’s daughter played volleyball in high school but never beach volleyball.) She also paid for her younger daughter’s ACT scores to be doctored. Both daughters took the test at the West Hollywood Test Center. (Janavs lives in Newport Beach, California, and is a former executive of a family-owned food manufacturing company.)

Janavs called CW-1 to set up a similar scheme for her younger daughter. She noted, in a transcript of a call with CW-1 included in the filings, that her younger daughter “is not like my older daughter … she’s not stupid.” Her concern that the younger daughter would figure out what was going on seems to indicate the older daughter had no clue. There’s no indication that either daughter ever figured it out.

(CW = Cooperating Witness)

Well that little nugget is going to make the holidays interesting. 

Also, it seems that USC is the school to bribe if you want your kid to go to college.   

USC cheats at everything. That push against ND in 05 was BS 

The biggest flaw of humanity is corruption.  Humans developed absolutely perfect and wonderful system to provide for everyone a long long time ago.  The reason they don't work is corrupt people wreck them.  In this example, we established a system of college admissions programs, including exams, ACTs, SATs, etc, etc., and the entire thing gets destroyed because try to corrupt every single aspect of it from all angles to push their own kids through.

• Thanks 1

On 3/15/2019 at 5:18 AM, Brad GLuckman said:

I am not saying it isn't a problem. I'm more surprised it's such a big story. 

Well if it wasn't a big story, then it wouldn't be dealt with very seriously. 

23 minutes ago, riversco said:

The biggest flaw of humanity is corruption.  Humans developed absolutely perfect and wonderful system to provide for everyone a long long time ago.  The reason they don't work is corrupt people wreck them.  In this example, we established a system of college admissions programs, including exams, ACTs, SATs, etc, etc., and the entire thing gets destroyed because try to corrupt every single aspect of it from all angles to push their own kids through.

I agree. Corruption needs to be curbed whenever possible. Allowing it to run rampant allows it to fester. I am always for a maximum penalty on someone involved in some sort of corrupt scheme.

I don't think there should be any regulation of Wall Street. The SEC and the criminal courts are just a facade to make you think they are being held accountable. They aren't. Maybe a few small timers get tossed to the Lions, but not many.  Caveat Emptor I say. Let them get sued like any other.business if they rip people off. When everyone gets out of the market and crashes  it they won't be so quick to do It anymore. 

These situations always leave me confused.

I hear every day about how there is white privilege that makes it so white folks just automatically get into college, and also how women are kept down somehow....and then i see these instances and it just does not add up....

8 hours ago, riversco said:

The biggest flaw of humanity is corruption.

No - the biggest flaw of humanity is Greed............. corruption is simply a byproduct of that.

18 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't think there should be any regulation of Wall Street. The SEC and the criminal courts are just a facade to make you think they are being held accountable. They aren't. Maybe a few small timers get tossed to the Lions, but not many.  Caveat Emptor I say. Let them get sued like any other.business if they rip people off. When everyone gets out of the market and crashes  it they won't be so quick to do It anymore. 

Even MORE sinister is the notion that, if a corrupt system exists for long enough, it morphs into coercion.  That is, they rig the corrupt system so that in order to succeed you MUST cheat or break the law in some way on purpose.  By doing that, now you can be controlled.  They cloak all of the cheating and law breaking, but if you step out of line, they start dragging your crimes out into the light to get rid of you. Justice is no longer blind but a tool for coercion.

• Like 1

Honestly, with everything we know about the sons and daughters of rich and powerful families making it into top notch Alma maters, I really can't get too fired up about this.

I mean, if it's good enough for Thornton Melon...

Aunt Becky pleads guilty :(

I hope they send her to one of those nice resort style prisons and not one where they incarcerate a bunch of thug bittches. She's too pretty to be roughed up. 

21 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Aunt Becky pleads guilty :(

hope they send her to one of those nice resort style prisons and not one where they incarcerate a bunch of thug bittches. She's too pretty to be roughed up. 

I hope they send her to one of those women's prisons like you see on Cinemax at about 2AM.        And that there's video of it too. . . 

On 3/17/2019 at 6:13 PM, jerryskids said:

It's all about who you know. The amount of people in management positions who shouldn't be in those positions is pretty staggering.

Does 0-1 days. Doesn’t matter if she has a felony in her line of business. Worked the system. Good for her in my opinion 👍👍