Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Wingsuiting

At about 8:00 a guys hits a bridge and dies.....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I think this was posted here in the past.  This is nuts.

Hole E Fock

29 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I think this was posted here in the past.  This is nuts.

Also dead.  

Yea dont ever do this. It’s about as smart as that lady who crossed the barrier to get a selfie with a jaguar and got scratched.

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Yea dont ever do this. It’s about as smart as that lady who crossed the barrier to get a selfie with a jaguar and got scratched.

Leonard Fournette? :dunno:

Cat scratch fever? :dunno:

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

How do you even find out if you’re good at this? Just jump off a cliff one day and hope you do it right?

perfect for the c0ck cam. 

47 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

How do you even find out if you’re good at this? Just jump off a cliff one day and hope you do it right?

Right.  There has to be a percentage who upon jumping fly straight into the cliff face and just kinda tumble and twist to their death.

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

You just know Bodi.  

14 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I'd imagine you would practice by jumping out of a plane and parachute to the ground after flying for a while.

4 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

I'd imagine you would practice by jumping out of a plane and parachute to the ground after flying for a while.

LEEEEERROOOOYYYYYY ......JEEENKIIIIIIIIIINSSS.....   

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Could see practice in a wind tunnell type thing working too. 

Don't these people have jobs? :dunno: 

I understand the desire to fly, I've had so many dreams of my body flying with about 5 different styles / methods. It's always felt so a natural that I've actually tried to fly a few times in my life. So I'm sure that once you get a taste of this, nothing else on Earth compares.

That must be one hell of a drug to make these people that stupid lol.

Just now, Big Guy said:

Don't these people have jobs? :dunno: 

I understand the desire to fly, I've had so many dreams of my body flying with about 5 different styles / methods. It's always felt so a part of me that I've actually tried to fly a few times in my life. So I'm sure that once you get a taste of this, nothing else on Earth compares.

That must be one hell of a drug to make these people that stupid lol.

Clearly you identify as a bird. If the modern left has taught me anything, it is that you should embrace that. The government should be forced to provide you with avian hormones and any surgery necessary to aid you in your transition.

I am a poosay when it comes to heights. I won't skydive or bungee jump or hang glide. Thing is, I know if I did it, it would be the biggest rush ever, and I'd love it. But it terrifies me. Hang gliding more than the other two for some weird reason.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Big Guy said:

I understand the desire to fly, I've had so many dreams of my body flying with about 5 different styles / methods.

Go on...

• Haha 1

On 3/12/2019 at 3:28 PM, iam90sbaby said:

The modern wingsuit was developed in the 1990s.  Testing was conducted in a vertical wind tunnel.  From there, the developers founded a commercial instructor program to teach enthusiasts how to operate them.  And that's how we get a group of amateur skydivers using wingsuits.   They are commonly used to enhance BASE jumping.

9 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Go on...

Floating, swimming, flapping, levitation, force ( like Superman lol )

2 hours ago, parrot said:

Crazy wingsuit video.  Flyer and cameraman are both dead.  

old age? cancer?