Sign in to follow this  
Mass Shooting in Brazil...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-brazil-violence-school-idUSKBN1QU1TT?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=5c89304a9ebbef00013bd79f&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

SUZANO, Brazil (Reuters) - Two armed men wearing face masks entered a Brazilian elementary school Wednesday and shot and killed at least six children who were on their snack breaks, as well as two school officials, before fatally turning their guns on themselves, police said.

Ten people, including the gunmen, were killed in total, Sao Paulo police said.

The unidentified gunmen, who appeared to be between 20 and 25 years of age, shot and killed a worker at a nearby car wash before their attack at the Raul Brasil school, police said. More than 1,000 children aged between 11 and 15 attend classes there.

Another 17 people - mostly school kids - were shot and injured, and several of them were in serious condition, said police, who were not yet aware of a motive for the violence.

Marcelo Salles, commander of police forces in Sao Paulo state, spoke just outside the school and said that in his over three decades of service, he had “never seen anything like this, it was an unspeakably brutal crime.”

Salles said the gunmen used at least one .38 caliber pistol, along with homemade bombs and a crossbow. Police arrived eight minutes after the shooting started and did not confront the gunmen, who had already killed themselves, he said.

A homemade video taken during the shooting and aired by Globo TV showed children screaming, running and begging for their lives as loud shots were heard all around.

Security cameras from homes near the school showed children climbing and jumping over a white wall that surrounds the Raul Brasil building, and sprinting down streets, screaming for help.

School shootings are rare in Brazil, even though the country is one of the world’s most violent, with more annual homicides than any other. The last major school shooting was in 2011, when 12 children were shot dead by a former pupil in Rio de Janeiro.

While gun laws are extremely strict in Brazil, it is not difficult to illegally purchase a weapon.

Police said the two men, who they did not believe were former students at the school, entered the building and started shooting at about 9:30 a.m. local time.

Another shooting took place about 500 meters from the Raul Brasil school shortly before the killings at the school, but it was not yet clear if the two incidents were related.

Sao Paulo Governor Joao Doria said as he stood outside the school that “our solidarity goes out to the families of the victims.”

“I was shocked with the scenes I saw inside that school,” Doria said. “It is the saddest thing I have seen in my life.”

Wait, are we supposed to care about this or not?  I mean it is a shooting but does it not matter since it wasn't in the states?  I can't keep track of what the MSM wants us to do...

Brazil shooting in Mass?

Two gunners, 1000 targets - Boy, these guys suck

Chi-town will kill that many before lunch is over. 

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Two gunners, 1000 targets - Boy, these guys suck

Chi-town will kill that many before lunch is over. 

Yeah, only 10 people got waxed. They do that daily at the shop down the street. 

1 hour ago, posty said:

While gun laws are extremely strict in Brazil, it is not difficult to illegally purchase a weapon.

But it'll be different here when the dems get their way.  :rolleyes:

Trump advisor:  mr president...10 brazilians were just killed

Trump:  GO TO DEFCON 1 !!!!!! Get me the football...find out who launched nukes!!!

Trump advisor:  Sir...its not that bad...relax.

Trump:  well...then how many is a brazillion?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Trump advisor:  mr president...10 brazilians were just killed

Trump:  GO TO DEFCON 1 !!!!!! Get me the football...find out who launched nukes!!!

Trump advisor:  Sir...its not that bad...relax.

Trump:  well...then how many is a brazillion?

:lol:

Hmmm...

This really destroys the left's message that stricter gun laws prevent school shootings.

You know they are mad as fock that we haven't had a mass school shooting in over a year.

1 minute ago, SenatorRock said:

This really destroys the left's message that stricter gun laws prevent school shootings.

You know they are mad as fock that we haven't had a mass school shooting in over a year.

No mass shootings but a girl just shot herself this morning at the HS in my city. She was probably thinking about taking a few with her before she did it.

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/code-red-lockdown-lifted-at-lake-mary-high-school-after-isolated-incident-on-campus-deputies-say/930063163

30 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

She was probably thinking about taking a few with her before she did it.

That is what the left will say...

36 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

No mass shootings but a girl just shot herself this morning at the HS in my city. She was probably thinking about taking a few with her before she did it.

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/code-red-lockdown-lifted-at-lake-mary-high-school-after-isolated-incident-on-campus-deputies-say/930063163

They'll still put this in the school shooting column to inflate the stats. 

41 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

wouldn't that they haven't had one in 8 years kind of counter what you are saying.  

thanks, posty 

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

wouldn't that they haven't had one in 8 years kind of counter what you are saying.  

I was just trying to be edgy.

6 hours ago, SenatorRock said:

Thousand Oaks? 

Did someone in Brazil criticize the Clintons....   :unsure: