Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Passengers

Movie finally showed up on cable, so I watched....it was a bad movie, really bad...

That being said, Jennifer Lawrence is so focking hot in that movie that when it comes on I will watch it every time; had two dreams about her last night after watching.....good lord....

Rk1.gif

IsjBCYM.png

• Thanks 1

Totally agree...She was smoking.  However I have seen some stuff with er lately, where shes getting thin.  I liked her with some curves.  

I have all the fappening releases when they came out..Still got those bad boys in my email.

Ridiculously hot, always have had a thing for her. And yes I would've predicted that the movie was awful.

30 minutes ago, Strike said:

I would have woken her up too.

Imagine if you woke her up and found her entertainment center was a Hope Solo look a like  (a.k.a. Arby's RB)

10 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Imagine if you woke her up and found her entertainment center was a Hope Solo look a like  (a.k.a. Arby's RB)

Put her back to sleep and wake up one of the other 2500 chicks on the ship.  Rinse and repeat.  Would have made a better movie too.

Just now, Strike said:

Put her back to sleep and wake up one of the other 2500 chicks on the ship.  Rinse and repeat.  Would have made a better movie too.

Cosby wouldn't have bothered waking them up. :sleep:

Just now, Strike said:

Dream #2 for me was her asking me to wake up the pod with Daddario in it, that worked out really well for me in the dream.....

Yeah there was a horrible movie. But it was almost preordained. You take the two hottest people in Hollywood at the time, spend a billion dollars and special effects and somehow you just know it's going to be a mess.

But yeah, there is something about her. I don't know if it's the white trash in her or what, but she seems obtainable and sexy as all hell at the same time.

She was in another really bad movie but at least it had a lot of nudity. Red Sparrow or something like that.

Hasn't exactly been knocking it out of the park film selection wise.

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Yeah there was a horrible movie. But it was almost preordained. You take the two hottest people in Hollywood at the time, spend a billion dollars and special effects and somehow you just know it's going to be a mess.

But yeah, there is something about her. I don't know if it's the white trash in her or what, but she seems obtainable and sexy as all hell at the same time.

She was in another really bad movie but at least it had a lot of nudity. Red Sparrow or something like that.

Hasn't exactly been knocking it out of the park film selection wise.

Dont forget Mother--some called it one of the worst movies of all time

• Thanks 1