Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

Tyreek in trouble

On 3/18/2019 at 11:32 AM, JohnD. said:

AP 2.0

WTF?!  Dude - you need to research what T. Hill did to his pregnant GF while in college.  He BEAT HER, hoping to cause a miscarriage..

N-O-T even close to what AP did..  👎

20 hours ago, Bills04 said:

WTF?!  Dude - you need to research what T. Hill did to his pregnant GF while in college.  He BEAT HER, hoping to cause a miscarriage..

N-O-T even close to what AP did..  👎

Was talking about the most recent.... you know against a kid... V-E-R-Y close to what AP did.

1 hour ago, JohnD. said:

Was talking about the most recent.... you know against a kid... V-E-R-Y close to what AP did.

it feels more serious to me.   maybe it's the recency bias.   hard to say....

3 hours ago, JohnD. said:

There were a few people who are in favor of using a switch on a child, aka child abuse

Not to make light of a serious subject...

Dynasty league, full PPR, 30 man rosters, start 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, TE, double TE/WR/RB flex, superflex.

Traded Tyreek Hill, 2019 2nd (20th overall), 2019 3rd (30th overall),  2020 5th rder

Received Tyler Boyd, 2019 1st (8th overall), 2020 1st rounder (likely 6-10 overall range), 2019 5th rder (48th overall)

Edit: I feel like I got about 70 cents on the dollar for Hill. I actually just acquired him last year for Chris Godwin, Marlon Mack, 2019 10th overall, 2019 3rd rounder.  Based on that I don't hate cashing him back in.

I live in St. Louis, but KC is more of our adopted team since the Rams left.  I can tell you, the people in Kansas City are NOT happy with this situation.  The radio shows are saying they need to release him as they did with Hunt.  People calling in to the shows (local fans) are saying they need to wait and let the investigation run its course.  The kicker is the Chiefs traded Ford, let go of Berry and released the other LB, partly, to make room for Hill's new massive contract extension.  If they are forced to release him, it will literally set the franchise back a year or two.  They have no one else on the roster who remotely compares to him.  Andy Reid had an offensive juggernaut 6 months ago.  He may be left with a team in shambles soon. 

Hill has been available in my two bigger dynasty leagues since the news first broke.  No one has traded for him yet.  I don't know if the owner is still holding out for a huge return or if people just aren't willing to make a move for him now.

Roto reporting his son has been removed from the home.  If Dept Child Svcs found cause to revoke custody I can't imagine it will be good for his football prospects this year.

Maybe he can keep it tied up in court, but he would probably be put on the mish exempt list.  Of course if he actually broke his son's arm he should be in jail.

On 4/19/2019 at 8:57 AM, ralphster said:

Roto reporting his son has been removed from the home.  If Dept Child Svcs found cause to revoke custody I can't imagine it will be good for his football prospects this year.

Maybe he can keep it tied up in court, but he would probably be put on the mish exempt list.  Of course if he actually broke his son's arm he should be in jail.

Yikes! I've never heard of "child in need of care" cases. I guess this is the procedure he is going through now.

"In cases where criminal conduct is alleged (such as abuse), law enforcement will also be asked to help investigate and criminal action may be the result. If the allegations are such that the child could be "harmed", law enforcement has the authority to take the child into custody. In such cases, the court must hear the case within 72 hours to decide whether the child should remain in custody or go home while the CINC case is pending. In the great majority of cases, DCF works with the family without any court filing or intervention".

• Like 1