wiffleball

Padma Lakschmi

6 hours ago, Big Guy said:

haha......was mostly a joke, but yeah, I'm basically only attracted to white women 

I don't really get trying to tell people who they should be physically attracted to. People are are who they are. Peenie is just trying to stir up a race conversation again.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't really get trying to tell people who they should be physically attracted to. People are are who they are. Peenie is just trying to stir up a race conversation again.  

I guess you missed the offensive statements. The pot was already stirred, I didn’t stir anything up. Of course you’d miss the all the insults and zero in on my questions. 

12 hours ago, peenie said:

Not to mention she is 51 years old.

i won’t even bother to remind you about how old non ethnic women look at age 35. Old AF.

Yeah. Real nice offensive comment by you. You are so nice. 

10 hours ago, Big Guy said:

nope not at all

just not one of many types I like

Queer as a 3 dollar bill 

10 hours ago, Big Guy said:

nope not at all

just not one of many types I like

But she Lakshmi, she really really Lakshmi!  🤗

• Haha 1

Oh, I see, the offensive comments have been deleted. Punks. 
Once again, I was responding to offensive statements and you all know it.

13 hours ago, peenie said:

Not to mention she is 51 years old.

i won’t even bother to remind you about how old non ethnic women look at age 35. Old AF.

Not offensive at all to white women? Aren't you so nice.

Anyway, I would rather have a one night stand with a good looking white woman that is 50 than some chick that is not white you think is hot in her 30s. 

It's all in the attraction. Nothing to be so offended about.

And by the way, you are the mean insulting one in this thread. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Not offensive at all to white women? Aren't you so nice.

Anyway, I would rather have a one night stand with a good looking white woman that is 50 than some chick that is not white you think is hot in her 30s. 

It's all in the attraction. Nothing to be so offended about.

And by the way, you are the mean insulting one in this thread. 

I don’t care what you say. I responded kindly to the pictures and then unkindly to the insults that are now gone. I could care a less if anyone didn’t find her attractive but to start mentioning her ethnicity as a reason and what she supposedly smelled like and to use offensive slang that I actually had to look up to understand was more than I could bear. I’m not Chris Rock, you’re getting back what you give our.

7 hours ago, peenie said:

I don’t care what you say. I responded kindly to the pictures and then unkindly to the insults that are now gone. I could care a less if anyone didn’t find her attractive but to start mentioning her ethnicity as a reason and what she supposedly smelled like and to use offensive slang that I actually had to look up to understand was more than I could bear. I’m not Chris Rock, you’re getting back what you give our.

Indian people do smell different. And if someone is only attracted to white people, who cares? Jeez.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Indian people do smell different. And if someone is only attracted to white people, who cares? Jeez.

Peenie doesn't like it, but it's natural to be attracted to people of your own "tribe."  :thumbsup: 

14 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Peenie doesn't like it, but it's natural to be attracted to people of your own "tribe."  :thumbsup: 

Right. It's because of looks, culture, idiosyncrasies, common ground, etc. I am not attracted to what people around here would call hot black women. 

But that's all we are talking about attraction. Not hatred. Or any other made up race thing. Once I had a one night stand with an east indian girl, unfortunately in my own bed, and her natural smell wouldn't go away for a few weeks. I didn't cut her down for it, I just didn't like it. 

But I still think some indian girls are hot. Just not this one. 

Peenie probably thinks maxipad waters is beautiful simply because she is black. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Right. It's because of looks, culture, idiosyncrasies, common ground, etc. I am not attracted to what people around here would call hot black women. 

But that's all we are talking about attraction. Not hatred. Or any other made up race thing. I had a one night stand with an east indian girl, unfortunately in my own bed, and her natural smell wouldn't go away for a few weeks. I didn't cut her down for it, I just didn't like it. 

But I still think some indian girls are hot. Just not this one. 

Peenie probably thinks maxipad waters is beautiful simply because she is black. 

I heard an expert on dating (consults with match.com and/or other sites) talk about this:  one of her dating suggestions is to look for reasons to like the person, not dislike.  The reason is that we are programmed to focus on the negative.  If a nice person offers you food and you decline, you miss a meal.  If a bad person offers you food and you except, you can die of poison.

People of other ethnicities are from other tribes, more likely to do us harm than good from a historical perspective, so we are programmed to be wary of them, not like them.  Over time and familiarity that will dissipate, but you can't just undo thousands of years of evolution because it's woke to do so.  :dunno: 

I'm Eastern European, Italian... basically "dirty white."  I tend to not like very dark black women, but I also tend to not like very pale blond women.  I do like some lighter skinned black women with caucasian features like Halle Berry.  And Italian, hispanic... dirty white.  I don't feel bad about it, it's just how it is.  

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

tell that to black dudes

9 hours ago, Big Guy said:

tell that to black dudes

Interesting point.  I wonder if that happens as often as we think, or if we are just more sensitive to it because (sticking with my theme) we are more sensitive to it when a guy from another tribe takes our women.  :cheers: 

• Like 1

I have no problem with you being attracted to your own kind. Don't try to twist what happened. I responded harshly after the insults and offensive remarks. 

She's insanely hot.   And you all have probably figured out - she's not afraid to go nude (and have pictures taken when she is).

But the one thing about her that always made me scratch my head a bit is she was in a long-term relationship (after Rushdie) and during a "break" in that relationship she hooked up with another guy and got pregnant from him.   She was 41 at the time.     She and the guy who knocked her up didn't stay together.     Just always struck me as odd that a very wealthy, accomplished woman would go and get knocked up at over 40 with a guy she was just hooking up with.   

From Wikipedia:    She was in a relationship with billionaire Theodore J. Forstmann from 2009 until his death in 2011. During a break in her relationship with Forstmann, she had a daughter, Krishna (b. 2010), with businessman Adam Dell.

On 10/12/2019 at 5:57 AM, Cloaca du jour said:

Twat probably smells like curry...not interested.  Gimme some messican instead.

i prefer sushi.

3 hours ago, peenie said:

I have no problem with you being attracted to your own kind. Don't try to twist what happened. I responded harshly after the insults and offensive remarks. 

What did you call 35 year old white women again? I think you said they look old as fock? 

You have a strange way of telling others they are offensive. 

3 hours ago, Masshole said:

She's insanely hot.   And you all have probably figured out - she's not afraid to go nude (and have pictures taken when she is).

I was not aware until you brought it up. OMG.