Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Dossier 2.0 Dan Jones (former Feinstein aide) still pushing Russia Russia Russia

Ever wonder why people are still pushing the Russian narrative? Schifforbrains, CNN, etc............they're part of a group STILL working to take Trump out. They raised $50,000,000 from donors to keep pushing the Dossier. They're pushing false information to the FBI, Mueller, etc.........anything to keep it going.

Key Democratic operatives and private investigators who tried to derail Donald Trump’s campaign by claiming he was a tool of the Kremlin have rebooted their operation since his election with a multimillion-dollar stealth campaign to persuade major media outlets and lawmakers that the president should be impeached.

The effort has successfully placed a series of questionable stories alleging secret back channels and meetings between Trump associates and Russian spies, while influencing related investigations and reports from Congress.

The operation’s nerve center is a Washington-based nonprofit called The Democracy Integrity Project, or TDIP. Among other activities, it pumps out daily “research” briefings to prominent Washington journalists, as well as congressional staffers, to keep the Russia “collusion” narrative alive.

TDIP is led by Daniel J. Jones, a former FBI investigator, Clinton administration volunteer and top staffer to California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein. It employs the key opposition-research figures behind the salacious and unverified dossier: Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson and ex-British intelligence officer Christopher Steele. Its financial backers include the actor/director Rob Reiner and billionaire activist George Soros.

The project’s work has been largely shrouded in mystery. But a months-long examination by RealClearInvestigations, drawn from documents and more than a dozen interviews, found that the organization is running an elaborate media-influence operation that includes driving and shaping daily coverage of the Russia collusion theory, as well as pushing stories about Trump in the national media that attempt to tie the president or his associates to the Kremlin.

The group also feeds information to FBI and congressional investigators, and then tells reporters that authorities are investigating those leads. The tactic adds credibility to TDIP’s pitches, luring big media outlets to bite on stories. It mirrors the strategy federal authorities themselves deployed to secure FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign: citing published news reports of investigative details their informants had leaked to the media to bolster their wiretap requests.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/03/20/sperry-outlines-the-post-election-effort-of-dan-jones-to-continue-the-vast-russian-narrative/

Senator Mark Warner has ties to Dan Jones as well. Dan Jones was mentioned when Warner was trying to meet secretly with Christopher Steele. The go between was Steele's attorney Waldman who also represents Oleg Deripaska, the Russian oligarch.

When Dianne Feinstein stepped down as Vice-Chair from the Senate Intel Committee after the 2016 election, it was Senator Mark Warner who took her place.  This puts Warner on the Gang-of-Eight in 2017.  Coincidentally, the Gang-of-Eight conduct all oversight over DOJ and FBI covert and counterintelligence operations…. including those covert actions that took place in 2016.

Senator Mark Warner was also the guy caught text messaging with DC Lawyer Adam Waldman in the spring of 2017 (his first assignment).   Waldman was the lawyer for the interests of Christopher Steele – the claimed “author” of the dossier.

While he was working as an intermediary putting Senator Warner and Christopher Steele in contact with each-other.  Simultaneously Adam Waldman was also representing the interests of… wait for it,…. Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska.

Derispaska was the Russian person approached by Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok and asked to assist in creating dirt on the Trump campaign, via Paul Manafort.

You see, Senator Mark Warner has a vested interest in making sure that no-one ever gets to the bottom of the 2016 political weaponization, spying and surveillance operation.

Senator Mark Warner was a participant in the execution of the “insurance policy” trying to remove President Trump via the Russian Collusion narrative.

Senator Feinstein’s 2016 senior staffer (with Gang-of-Eight security clearance) was Dan Jones.  It was revealed that Dan Jones contracted with Christopher Steele to continue work on the Russia conspiracy narrative after the 2016 election, and raised over $50 million toward the ideological goals of removing President Trump. {See Here}

Staffer Dan Jones surfaces in the text messages from Feinstein’s replacement on the Gang-of-Eight, Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman, Mark Warner {See Here}

Senator Warner was texting with Adam Waldman about setting up a meeting with Chris Steele.  Waldman is a lobbyist/lawyer with a $40,000 monthly retainer to represent the U.S. interests of Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska.

Senator Mark Warner was trying to set up a covert meeting.  In the text messages Adam Waldman is telling Senator Warner that Chris Steele will not meet with him without a written letter (request) from the Senate Intelligence Committee.  Senator Warner didn’t want the Republican members to know about the meeting.  Chris Steele knew this was a partisan political set-up and was refusing to meet unilaterally with Senator Warner.   His lawyer Adam Waldman was playing the go-between:

That “Dan Jones”, mentioned above, talking with Chris Steele and told to go to see Senator Warner, is the former senate staffer Dan Jones, who was previously attached to Dianne Feinstein.

Simultaneously, while working to connect Senator Warner to Christopher Steele, Adam Waldman is representing Oleg Deripaska:

Oleg Deripaska was a source of intelligence information within the John Brennan intelligence community efforts throughout 2016. This is the same intersection of  characters that circle around CIA/FBI intelligence asset Stefan Halper.

I think the Russian collusion gambit has run it's course.

I think Pelosi's move a couple of weeks ago to shelve the notion of impeachment was a result of inside/advance knowledge of contents of the report.  The Dem's, and their minions at CNN/MSNBC, invested heavily in this one and clearly thought they had a winner but its turning out to be a dud. hence their move to start pointing to other things.

The goal now for them has two elements: 1) begin the shift away from Russian Collusion early and gently, so it does not come as such a harsh blow later and 2) find a way to appease the radical elements of their support system who are craving only the elimination of Trump and nothing else.

I'm talking about Russia because literally everybody associated with Trump not only has had multiple contacts with Russians and ukrainians yeah, but they're all lied about it too.  Why were so many people associated with Trump associated with the Russians? And why did they all lie about it?

I mean, those are some pretty basic, self-evident questions.

But but but Hillary! McCain! Obama!

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I'm talking about Russia because literally everybody associated with Trump not only has had multiple contacts with Russians and ukrainians yeah, but they're all lied about it too.  Why were so many people associated with Trump associated with the Russians? And why did they all lie about it?

Six degrees of separation.   If you dig deep enough you are tied to Russia too.

13 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So you find it odd that Trump has contacts with Russia?  What about him having contacts with Russia surprises you exactly?  Do you think him having contacts with other nations around the world, as businessman who deals with nations all over the globe, is also troubling?

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Name the people associated ONLY with the Trump campaign that have had contact with Russians. Include in that list WHO initiated the contact and for what purpose.

Mifsud and Halper don't count. Flynn and Sessions speaking with the Ambassador don't count either. 

Whatchu got?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/18/trust-mueller-investigation-falls-half-americans-say-trump-victim-witch-hunt/3194049002/

The tide is starting to turn despite the left clinging desperately to their failed narrative.

Fifty percent say they agree with Trump's assertion that the special counsel's investigation is a "witch hunt" and that he has been subjected to more investigations than previous presidents because of politics; 47 percent disagree. Just 3 percent don't have an opinion.

There is, unsurprisingly, a stark partisan divide on that question: 86 percent of Republicans but just 14 percent of Democrats say Trump is the victim of a "witch hunt." Among independents, 54 percent say he is; 42 percent say he isn't. 

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I think the Russian collusion gambit has run it's course.

I think Pelosi's move a couple of weeks ago to shelve the notion of impeachment was a result of inside/advance knowledge of contents of the report.  The Dem's, and their minions at CNN/MSNBC, invested heavily in this one and clearly thought they had a winner but its turning out to be a dud. hence their move to start pointing to other things.

The goal now for them has two elements: 1) begin the shift away from Russian Collusion early and gently, so it does not come as such a harsh blow later and 2) find a way to appease the radical elements of their support system who are craving only the elimination of Trump and nothing else.

When people say that it appears the Russian collusion gambit came up empty, it always feels disingenuous...but it doesn't feel like those people are trying to be disingenuous, so much as it feels like they are afraid of the alternative and trying to hope it away.

I don't know what Mueller will or won't determine... but I simply don't understand the thinking that seems to imply that: If the report that he hasn't released yet is going to state that Trump did these things, Mueller would have already released some sort of report letting us know that the report he hasn't released yet is going to state that Trump did these things.

Basically, when people (not necessarily aimed at you RLLD) attempt to convince others that it's pretty apparent what Mueller is going to determine, it smells desperate to me.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

When people say that it appears the Russian collusion gambit came up empty, it always feels disingenuous...but it doesn't feel like those people are trying to be disingenuous, so much as it feels like they are afraid of the alternative and trying to hope it away.

I don't know what Mueller will or won't determine... but I simply don't understand the thinking that seems to imply that: If the report that he hasn't released yet is going to state that Trump did these things, Mueller would have already released some sort of report letting us know that the report he hasn't released yet is going to state that Trump did these things.

Basically, when people (not necessarily aimed at you RLLD) attempt to convince others that it's pretty apparent what Mueller is going to determine, it smells desperate to me.

Makes sense.  I am reading into the behaviors leading up to the release. And my perception of those behaviors is that word has reached people like Pelosi about the content ahead of time, and what I see her doing is shifting things well ahead of it to manage her base. I see CNN also appearing to grudgingly throttle back, avoiding a harder blow to their credibility later.

27 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Makes sense.  I am reading into the behaviors leading up to the release. And my perception of those behaviors is that word has reached people like Pelosi about the content ahead of time, and what I see her doing is shifting things well ahead of it to manage her base. I see CNN also appearing to grudgingly throttle back, avoiding a harder blow to their credibility later.

Myself, I see the overwhelming efforts by scores of people in government and the media that have created this story where none existed.

You have FBI/CIA assets approaching members of the Trump campaign at the behest of the U.S. govt and other govts to give the appearance of collusion. Furthermore, you have these same govt officials working closely with the opposing party (Dems) and their operatives (Fusion GPS, Crowdstrike, etc) to coordinate false information leaks to the media. Most if not all of these media members are being paid by the aforementioned operatives. 

The truth is being exposed and now some of these people (the ones that AREN'T in legal jeopardy) are pulling back from supporting it. The ones that face legal jeopardy are the ones that don't want the Mueller report to drop because that's one step closer to Declassifying all the official documentation describing their deeds.

There’s always time for another Hillary Benghazi / email server probe though amirite?

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

There’s always time for another Hillary Benghazi / email server probe though amirite?

:lol:         He said 'another' as if there was an actual one.    :doh:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Didn't they send her an email about it, or did she delete that one as well  ^_^

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

The trump tower meeting is a big thing for you. Why isnt the FACT that this Russian lady met with DNC operatives before and after the tower meeting a big thing for you also? 

I mean that's a pretty basic self evident question.

Because you're a focking ass clown hack ?

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

That's fair. My take is different. I don't believe word has reached people like Pelosi, as the Mueller ship just seems to be too tight. 

As for Pelosi's behavior in regards to saying she is against impeachment (for example), I think that's the proper play no matter what. If the Mueller report comes up empty, she has already pivoted. If the Mueller report is damning, then she can say they didn't intend to impeach but don't really have a choice but to do so now.....Whereas if she had already said they intend to impeach, she looks dumb if the report comes up empty. And if the report is damning, people claim she was determined to impeach no matter what, so the impact of the report is lessened some (perception wise).

So different takes, but I respect that yours is based on something beyond hope.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Six degrees of separation.   If you dig deep enough you are tied to Russia too.

Even Kevin bacon?

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Poor Wifflenuts :(  

But to me, the biggest thing is the simplest thing. As it usually is. Trump is on record while on Air Force 1s saying the meaning of the Trump Tower with literally his entire Brain trust and Russia contacts was about adoptions. And nobody believes it that, but he's on record saying that. Unfortunately for him, and literally the exact same time? His son was providing copies of all the emails related to that meeting was clearly indicated the meeting was to be about getting dumps on Hillary.

Now, there's absolutely nothing wrong with meeting with Russians. But when you lie about it? When you lie about whether you did meet with Russians? S Krishna has done over a hundred times and still Trump has given him security clearance? And beyond lying about whether you even met with the Russians? Flat-out lying about the content of those meetings? As has been proven in the above?

Well, when you only agree to lie about something. When you all agree to lie about the content of a meeting or if you even had a meeting or whether or if you've ever met with certain people? Well then, that is collusion. - And criminal collusion at that- when you all agree to lie in concert to obstruct or get around Federal Reporting Laws.

• Like 1

First you say,

nobody on my team had a meeting with the Russians.

Then when that gets proven to be a lie you change the Story 2,

well I didn't meet with the Russians and I have no idea what the meeting was about!

and then mid-stream you change your story to I know what the meeting was about! It was about adoptions!

And then your own son proves you to be a liar.

So then you send Rudy Giuliani out to say, well the president lied, but he didn't lie under oath!

I mean, if you're not doing dirty, why keep lying about it?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

https://themoscowproject.org/explainers/trumps-russia-cover-up-by-the-numbers-70-contacts-with-russia-linked-operatives/

that's kind of the problem with saying stuff on television. They tend to keep copies and transcripts and whatnot.

"On January 6, 2017, the U.S. intelligence community issued a report that showed there were two campaigns to elect Donald Trump: one run by Trump and one run by the Russian government."

That same Intelligence Community was the one who engineered most of the contacts with 'Russians' (though some/most aren't even Russian  :lol:  )   Clapper, Brennan, Comey........................all in legal jeopardy as a result of it.

Keep swinging wiff. 

• Like 1

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

"On January 6, 2017, the U.S. intelligence community issued a report that showed there were two campaigns to elect Donald Trump: one run by Trump and one run by the Russian government."

That same Intelligence Community was the one who engineered most of the contacts with 'Russians' (though some/most aren't even Russian  :lol:  )   Clapper, Brennan, Comey........................all in legal jeopardy as a result of it.

Keep swinging wiff. 

Also that report didn't include any of the Dossier; why?  Because Obama, Brennan, Clapper sought to hang the entire Dossier on the FBI. Comey wanted to include it but was shot down.

• Like 1

Idiots. All of them. Don't they see that the smallest of the Matryoshka dolls is missing from the stack? That's the one that would prove Trump is guilty. They have been looking in the wrong places. Mwaahahaha.

From the article...

Multiple sources familiar with the FBI spreadsheet tell me the vast majority of Steele’s claims were deemed to be wrong, or could not be corroborated even with the most awesome tools available to the U.S. intelligence community. One source estimated the spreadsheet found upward of 90 percent of the dossier’s claims to be either wrong, nonverifiable or open-source intelligence found with a Google search.

In other words, it was mostly useless.

Well, how can we prove they knew this?  

I think we need to know who was involved with the FISA stuff, because if THEY knew this then I have a pretty big problem with them.....

11 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

From the article...

... upward of 90 percent of the dossier’s claims to be either wrong

So you're telling me there's a chance to prove Orange Man bad?

Hahaha

So the Steele Dossier has once again been proven to be  garbage (even Steele doesn't stand by it) AND lawsuit filed basically challenging the DNC server hack mantra.

What's left?

The Trump Tower was a setup, Flynn's charges stem from a setup (his lawyers were working against him), etc......

8 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

So the Steele Dossier has once again been proven to be  garbage (even Steele doesn't stand by it) AND lawsuit filed basically challenging the DNC server hack mantra.

What's left?

The Trump Tower was a setup, Flynn's charges stem from a setup (his lawyers were working against him), etc......

I think the main curiosity at this time is who knew the FISA warrants were fraudulent and when.  At the very least we can know that there are elements within the FBI that abused the system and powers afforded them to dig into Trump.  Now it is the abuse we should be looking at, because they cannot be allowed to do this.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I think the main curiosity at this time is who knew the FISA warrants were fraudulent and when.  At the very least we can know that there are elements within the FBI that abused the system and powers afforded them to dig into Trump.  Now it is the abuse we should be looking at, because they cannot be allowed to do this.

Sedition; they should pay with their lives.

33 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Sedition; they should pay with their lives.

Yeah, I am not there..... but I think it might be hard to prove malfeasance here, I hope they can....

If they are able to prove it then we need to first and foremost hold them accountable as the law demands, but just as important is taking action to heal the culture at the FBI that allowed this to happen.

40 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yeah, I am not there..... but I think it might be hard to prove malfeasance here, I hope they can....

If they are able to prove it then we need to first and foremost hold them accountable as the law demands, but just as important is taking action to heal the culture at the FBI that allowed this to happen.

They left a paper trail as the evidence is bearing out. A few of them losing their pensions isn't enough for what they've done. 

I'm talking senior officials, congressmen, senators, reporters............all participated. All need their necks stretched.

I like this part from the article

The FBI’s own spreadsheet was so conclusive that it prompted then-FBI Director James Comey (no fan of Trump, mind you) to dismiss the document as “salacious and unverified” and for lead FBI agent Peter Strzok to text, “There’s no big there there.” FBI lawyer Lisa Page testified that nine months into reviewing Steele’s dossier they had not found evidence of the collusion that Steele alleged.