Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

Mike - Bring back the pictures

I think we need to understand where we overstepped.

I did my  best to avoid anything that might cross a line, I did not see anything that I thought crossed a line, but I assume that there is a line.  If we crossed it, lets get clarification and do better.

• Like 1

WTF....you boneheads ruin it already?

ETA: You stupid dicklickers.  We get images finally and you guys can't act like it's a low-rent message bored in the armpit of the internet.

Good job Mike. Thank you.

25 minutes ago, BLS said:

ETA: You stupid dicklickers.  We get images finally and you guys can't act like it's a low-rent message bored in the armpit of the internet.

FB_IMG_1552744537403.thumb.jpg.0b9b54ae599f2bf5dddd6fcebece414a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, BLS said:

Exactly what audience do you think you're addressing with this statement? :huh:

:banana:

9 hours ago, BLS said:

Already?

I'm amazed it lasted 48 hours.

Yet another reason I don't know why I waste time here. 

Frankly, it's time to vote with our feet.

The geek club has more than 2x the number of posts the mange bored does. All year long, we're here generating ad revenue.

And whichever "I'm at work" poosay reported something can go fock himself. Buy a data plan and browse here on your phone moron.

Every focking site on the internet has pictures, video, all the bells and whistles. Except this dump.

Bring em back mike.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Frankly, it's time to vote with our feet.

The geek club has more than 2x the number of posts the mange bored does. All year long, we're here generating ad revenue.

And whichever "I'm at work" poosay reported something can go fock himself. Buy a data plan and browse here on your phone moron.

Every focking site on the internet has pictures, video, all the bells and whistles. Except this dump.

Bring em back mike.

Im sure it was someone who just browses anonymously and never posts. 

Would be interesting if they could disable the ability on a per poster basis. That way the offenders would be locked out and us responsible people could keep privileges. 

Pretty please, Mike?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Would be interesting if they could disable the ability on a per poster basis. That way the offenders would be locked out and us responsible people could keep privileges. 

Pretty please, Mike?

I second this!!!  It's just like Muslim terrorists... don't punish us all for one bad actor. 

3 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Pretty please, Mike?

Or Mike could quit being a poosay and let us post what we want.

Hell, make the geek club invisible from the main page and you have to request permission from admin to access it. Another site I'm at does that with their off topic form. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Pretty please, Mike?

If he gives you back the ability to post pictures,   for the love of god, don't post a picture of your hallway.   :wave:

2 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

If he gives you back the ability to post pictures,   for the love of god, don't post a picture of your hallway.   :wave:

Why not?

I'm sure the mothers of that Thai soccer team would love to get a glimpse of their sons. It's been months since they wandered in there.

#ThaiYellowRibbon

#RememberCaveBoys

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

You suck at giving advice.:nono:

Pictures are 1 click away I dont see what you all are crying over.  No pictures make it feel more like the dump that is the GC and not a facebook for old men.  Now just get this ghey smiley face like system out of here and we are all set.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Or Mike could quit being a poosay and let us post what we want.

Hell, make the geek club invisible from the main page and you have to request permission from admin to access it. Another site I'm at does that with their off topic form. 

Another site? My god man get a life!  

24 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Another site? My god man get a life!  

Just a Titans fan site.

Actually reddit has replaced this place as my #1 time suck. 

10 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Hope Solo has got nothing on me. 🤫

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Dammit. Now I'm hungry for some Arby's. 

6 hours ago, OldMaid said:

.....so aroused now....:wall:

9 hours ago, OldMaid said:

💕

17 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Careful. That ain't horsey sauce. 

LOL, yeah I was trying to think how to make mention of horsey sauce but couldn't think of anything. 

On 3/22/2019 at 12:56 PM, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I think we need to understand where we overstepped.

I did my  best to avoid anything that might cross a line, I did not see anything that I thought crossed a line, but I assume that there is a line.  If we crossed it, lets get clarification and do better.

I do not enter or respond to many threads and posts.  I would like to know what crossed his line, so we can avoid them.  pics/gifs were pretty fun.

It's sad and embarrassing that a bunch of grown men are groveling for the right to post pictures on an internet message bored in twenty focking nineteen.  Jesus H Christ.

Please Mister.  We promise we won't run with the scissors.  Did somebody run with the scissors?  I didn't see nobody run with the scissors.  I just wanna cut some paper mister, please...

18 minutes ago, fandandy said:

It's sad and embarrassing that a bunch of grown men are groveling for the right to post pictures on an internet message bored in twenty focking nineteen.  Jesus H Christ.

Please Mister.  We promise we won't run with the scissors.  Did somebody run with the scissors?  I didn't see nobody run with the scissors.  I just wanna cut some paper mister, please...

his bored. his rules.  

...but they need to be defined.

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Let's just start a subreddit r/geekclub and bail on this place entirely. 

I dont hate this.  I've been trying to avoid reddit in hope of actually getting work done but my wife sucks me in (heh heh) with everything from r/aw to AZ sports subs.  Maybe I should just take the blue pill at this point...

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I dont hate this.  I've been trying to avoid reddit in hope of actually getting work done but my wife sucks me in (heh heh) with everything from r/aw to AZ sports subs.  Maybe I should just take the blue pill at this point...

Reddit is the geek club on crystal meth. There is some focked up sh!t if you dig deep. 

7 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Reddit is the geek club on crystal meth. There is some focked up sh!t if you dig deep. 

Agree.  I am keenly aware of the abundance of fetish and perversion to be harvested....  :bandana: