Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

Mueller Time is officially over. Predictions?

Breaking news: after nearly 2 years, Honest Bob Mueller has concluded his investigation and turned his report over to AG Barr.

Predictions?

Will anyone be indicted on charges related to Trump/Russia collusion on the 2016 election?

Will Trump be impeached? Arrested? Hung for treason? 

Will Trump release all of the report? Some of the report? None of the report?

Will the left accept Mueller's findings?

Will there be any mention of Tony Podesta? Fusion GPS/Steele/Russian spies?

Will Carter Page ever be charged with a crime?

🍿

Twitter is indicating the (wikileaks being one of the sources) that currently, DoJ agents and police are surrounding the Ecuadorian embassy in London an are going in to get Assange, then bring him back here. Seems related. Exciting at least, in a spy game sort of way

Here is one story on it...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-7594/Police-surround-Ecuadorian-embassy-London-Julian-Assange-stays-inside.html

The Dems look foolish and the more that comes out the more the MSM will be pressed to report it. This report gets sent to the DOJ, no leaks so far about the findings and they release this late Friday afternoon. They got nothing. 

9 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

Breaking news: after nearly 2 years, Honest Bob Mueller has concluded his investigation and turned his report over to AG Barr.

Predictions?

Will anyone be indicted on charges related to Trump/Russia collusion on the 2016 election?

Will Trump be impeached? Arrested? Hung for treason? 

Will Trump release all of the report? Some of the report? None of the report?

Will the left accept Mueller's findings?

Will there be any mention of Tony Podesta? Fusion GPS/Steele/Russian spies?

Will Carter Page ever be charged with a crime?

🍿

Pretty sure I've been reading that the Mueller investigation was secretly an investigation to bust Obama and Clinton. With that in mind, I feel safe in prediction that neither will be arrested.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Twitter is indicating the (wikileaks being one of the sources) that currently, DoJ agents and police are surrounding the Ecuadorian embassy in London an are going in to get Assange, then bring him back here. Seems related. Exciting at least, in a spy game sort of way

Here is one story on it...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-7594/Police-surround-Ecuadorian-embassy-London-Julian-Assange-stays-inside.html

The timing on this is interesting.

I doubt anyone in the DOJ/FBI/CIA/NSA/DNC wants Assange on a witness stand.

If he is in fact brought to the US he will "commit suicide" before ever stepping inside a courtroom.

Still no breaks in the Seth Rich murder. Weird. 

14 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

The timing on this is interesting.

I doubt anyone in the DOJ/FBI/CIA/NSA/DNC wants Assange on a witness stand.

If he is in fact brought to the US he will "commit suicide" before ever stepping inside a courtroom.

Somehow the story I linked to (from twitter)  is 7 years old. :lol:  But there are plenty of tweets and stories on twitter saying something is happening now as well.

13 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

@mobb_deep & @cbfalcon

Do you guys have Zelle or Venmo? 

Double or nothing he gets re-elected?

🇺🇸

Done.

But when I win the first bet for $150, you kind of automatically lose the second bet as well. So your call if you really want to make this bet.

edit: And yes, I have Venmo

1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

Done.

But when I win the first bet for $150, you kind of automatically lose the second bet as well. So your call if you really want to make this bet.

Okay and to clarify, because I know some people like to pull fast ones, double or nothing means if I win I get double. If you win the next round you get nothing. If that sounds good the double or nothing is on. 

My prediction is liberals will pretend they didn't put this country through hell they last 2.5 years and b1tch about what ever they feel now.

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Okay and to clarify, because I know some people like to pull fast ones, double or nothing means if I win I get double. If you win the next round you get nothing. If that sounds good the double or nothing is on. 

I'm not looking to pull a fast one. Just wanted to clarify.

So basically.....if Trump makes it through the term, I'm down $150 to you and we have another $150 on election.

4 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I'm not looking to pull a fast one. Just wanted to clarify.

So basically.....if Trump makes it through the term, I'm down $150 to you and we have another $150 on election.

By accepting the new bet, it voids the old bet. You would be wagering $300 vs my $0. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

By accepting the new bet, it voids the old bet. You would be wagering $300 vs my $0. 

Oh, no I don't accept that. Funny attempt though.

I'll give you the same double or nothing offer though. You can have the Republican in 2020 and you'd be wagering $300 vs my $0. Deal?

• Like 1

It's being reported no further indictments will be handed down by Mueller. So it's a huge blow to the left. 

They will not stop yammering about when Trump will be indicted once he leaves office. They'll demand more investigations because well, Orange Man bad.

1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

I'll give you the same double or nothing offer though. You can have the Republican in 2020 and you'd be wagering $300 vs my $0. Deal?

Well you see, it doesn’t work that way. Because Trump will serve his entire first term that means I win the original bet, so I am doing you a favor by possibly allowing you to break even. It’s fine though, I’ll just take the $150 instead. 

22 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Somehow the story I linked to (from twitter)  is 7 years old. :lol:  But there are plenty of tweets and stories on twitter saying something is happening now as well.

Nice work. 

15 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Holy crap are you dumb. Do you not understand what double or nothing means?  

• Like 1

Isn’t it strange that they root for our president to be a criminal? Even though I hated Obama I would never root for him to be guilty of doing something illegal. They want him to be guilty just so they can be right.. sickos

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Isn’t it strange that they root for our president to be a criminal? Even though I hated Obama I would never root for him to be guilty of doing something illegal. They want him to be guilty just so they can be right.. sickos

They really are sick people.  

It's now going to turn into the biggest ever "ya but whatabout" in the history if the planet. 

They are that low on the scale of good people.

37 minutes ago, joneo said:

Wow, that’s just pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Any word on how the cucks at footballgays are taking the news? 

My man! Welcome back! 

• Like 1

Just to recap:

Zero indictments against US citizens for colluding with Russia to interfere with the 2016 election.

If the left were smart they would STFU and move on. With March Madness heating up nobody is paying attention to the news.

Unfortunately for them, they still can't accept defeat, so they will open investigation after investigation in SDNY, DC, and the House to keep the false narrative alive and their useful idiot sheep on the plantation.

And they will get curb stomped in 2020. Trump will get 400 EVs.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Any word on how the cucks at footballgays are taking the news? 

Yeah. It's like a funeral over there.

7 minutes ago, lod001 said:

One ginormous nothing burger.

you are like the only one of us allowed to post over there, I was banned after 30 seconds and 1 post a couple years ago

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Party over country. That's how they roll. 

Adam Schiff is already threatening to subpoena Mueller to testify.

Some loon MSNBC said just because there were no crimes doesn't mean it wasn't a scandal.

🤣

4 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

Adam Schiff is already threatening to subpoena Mueller to testify.

Some loon MSNBC said just because there were no crimes doesn't mean it wasn't a scandal.

🤣

It was a scandal just not in the way he hopes.

Six Dem House Committees have already filed for the DOJ to be required to release the full report.

This smells like a setup.

Mueller publicly indicts a few ham sandwiches to keep the media frothing.

Quietly Mueller was investigating ALL matters related to Russia and interference in the 2016 election.

Dems scream for the report to be released.

Report released, showing Hillary and DNC colluded with a British spy and Russian intelligence sources in an attempt to influence the election.

Biotch gets locked up.

Mass suicides by TDS crowd.

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Well you see, it doesn’t work that way. Because Trump will serve his entire first term that means I win the original bet, so I am doing you a favor by possibly allowing you to break even. It’s fine though, I’ll just take the $150 instead. 

If don serves the term, I’m happy to pay you $150. But it seems quite silly to expect me to forfeit a bet that isn’t even halfway complete, so that I can’t make a bet 20 months down the line on a game that may not even occur. 

:dunno:

1 hour ago, joneo said:

I suppose I don’t, as I don’t gamble very often. Please explain it to me. 

53 minutes ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

you are like the only one of us allowed to post over there, I was banned after 30 seconds and 1 post a couple years ago

I think I have a working account, but I've been too busy to troll them.  I'll look into it tonight.