Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

Mueller Time is officially over. Predictions?

Haven't read the thread. Is cbfalcon on suicide watch?  :lol:

• Like 1

What will happen is:

The House Dems will not accept that Trump was not implicated in Russian collusion, and open countless investigations into everything and anyone connected to Trump.

Trump needs to swing the DECLAS hammer and squash these traitorous bugs.

• Like 1

I thought of a new slogan for the Democratic nominee:  Make America Weak Again!  and MAWA! for short and for twitter #MAWA!

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Adam Schiff rejecting report.  Refuses to believe no more indictments coming.

He's a piece of shiot.   He's the one who needs to be investigated. 

2 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

He's a piece of shiot.   He's the one who needs to be investigated. 

Absolutely.  This guy is one of the main actors pushing the Russian collusion nonsense.

No collusion.  President Trump Trump business deals in Russia after he said he stopped them. Dems make a huge deal about it.  Nothing comes of it. 

Honest to God, I think M can't wait to get the hell out of Dodge. He was supposed to retire years ago. Then, in part thanks to petraeus' pecker, they added two years on to his sentence. Then, just when you thought he was out, they pulled him back in again.

He's almost the anti Comey. I think he cant stand all the games and the nonsense from either side.

seriously doubt he'll be doing the late night talk show circuit. And yeah, I think he'll probably get called before at least the house intelligence committee.

I'm going to avoid TV news like the plague this weekend. Just release the damn report. Until then, I don't need to hear Anderson Cooper speculating on what might be in there and what might be done if that might be in there and if and if and if ...

The one thing that's currently under my saddle right now is the spin from the trumpets saying "it's been 2 years and there's no (POTUS) convictions! Oh what a waste of time!" That's not the charter of the special counsel numbnuts. M couldn't do so if he wanted to.

But a little over two years and 36 indictments vs Trey Gowdy and 7 years/ multiple investigations and absolutely diick in terms of indictments or pleas? STFUP.

The Dems will be all over the map and absolutely worthless. Trump will be running around saying "see? No collusion!" How do I know that? because he's done that for the last 26 months.

Or to put it more succinctly:

Everyone will declare victory and no one will win.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

What will happen is:

The House Dems will not accept that Trump was not implicated in Russian collusion, and open countless investigations into everything and anyone connected to Trump.

Trump needs to swing the DECLAS hammer and squash these traitorous bugs.

I'd be far more inclined to agree if you guys hadn't spent much of my life investigating presidential bl0wjobs, email servers, birth certificates, and god knows what other nonsense over and over again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Honest to God, I think M can't wait to get the hell out of Dodge. He was supposed to retire years ago. Then, in part thanks to petraeus' pecker, they added two years on to his sentence. Then, just when you thought he was out, they pulled him back in again.

He's almost the anti Comey. I think he cant stand all the games and the nonsense from either side.

seriously doubt he'll be doing the late night talk show circuit. And yeah, I think he'll probably get called before at least the house intelligence committee.

I'm going to avoid TV news like the plague this weekend. Just release the damn report. Until then, I don't need to hear Anderson Cooper speculating on what might be in there and what might be done if that might be in there and if and if and if ...

The one thing that's currently under my saddle right now is the spin from the trumpets saying "it's been 2 years and there's no (POTUS) convictions! Oh what a waste of time!" That's not the charter of the special counsel numbnuts. M couldn't do so if he wanted to.

But a little over two years and 36 indictments vs Trey Gowdy and 7 years/ multiple investigations and absolutely diick in terms of indictments or pleas? STFUP.

The Dems will be all over the map and absolutely worthless. Trump will be running around saying "see? No collusion!" How do I know that? because he's done that for the last 26 months.

Yep. The left will claim their version, the right will claim theirs, and we all go on crying like children. 

• Thanks 1

There will be enough innuendo in this report to keep the mouth breathers talking for a while. History will judge it properly though. It was a hoax, nothing more. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2VIoNrXgAECxc-?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Haha 2

She lost. Again. Poor Hillary. Lost the most Winnable election in history and now will go down as the sore loser that launched a hoax. Nice legacy you got there. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She lost. Again. Poor Hillary. Lost the most Winnable election in history and now will go down as the sore loser that launched a hoax. Nice legacy you got there. 

Maybe good ole Bill still has a little clout in Arkansas and can get her appointed back onto the Walmart board as a people person. Sam Walton still around?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pretty much

predictions.

you losers will never stop talking about it

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

I suppose I don’t, as I don’t gamble very often. Please explain it to me. 

The term "double or nothing" means that a previous bet is either doubled if you lose or the first bet gets erased to zero.  Basically, it's two bets for the same amount.  You either win 2 bets, lose two bets, or draw

5 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I really don't know what you see in my post that would rile your tail feathers. But then again, increasingly, it seems like that doesn't matter. Perhaps you're just trolling for attention or whatever.

I'd be surprised to see things play out much differently.

Hoping to God Bob can finally get some rest. The fact that the report will most likely piss off both sides is probably the biggest indicator of his even-handedness.

I love how the left has moved the goalposts again, from "Drumpf is a Russian spy" to "who cares, you guys wasted time investigating blowjobs and Benghazi".

Just admit it, you were fooled and now you look like a focking idiot.

1 minute ago, SenatorRock said:

I love how the left has moved the goalposts again, from "Drumpf is a Russian spy" to "who cares, you guys wasted time investigating blowjobs and Benghazi".

Would love to see just one lefty grow a pair and admit they got played. But it won’t happen.

47 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

Serious Revisionist history you've got there sport. You can go back as far as you want and you'll see me constantly referencing 7 years and multiple investigations even before Mueller got his start. hell, Gowdy promised/bragged ' years more investigation' if Hillary won. You can Google that if you have the capability.

Now, what I'd really like for you to do is post even one single post that's anything about Trump being a Russian spy. Please. Do it. Do it.

What is interesting is to see how easily Trump plays the dim-witted folks so easily. I challenge you to go find filthy or you ever using the words collusion until Trump started saying' there is no collusion!' in literally every statement he's ever uttered since then. 

You can also easily search this godforsaken board if the search function works and find me saying repeatedly that collusion isn't a crime. I specifically use the example of planning a birthday party as a perfect example of collusion.

Then

filthy saying then ' why is everybody looking for it? 'And the answer is, the one who brought up collusion as a crime was Trump. I bet he's mentioned that word over three hundred times now. That's a great way to get you guys to take your eye off the Ball. You change the goal post and then celebrate when nobody kicks for that goal post because it's a false narrative.

Trump could have spent the last 24 months saying there is no genocide! And you guys would be doing your happy dance right now because Mueller didn't find evidence of genocide.

The same goes with ' fake news'. I'm begging you to find a single thread before Trump took office or any of you guys ever use the term fake news. But now the Trump keeps repeating it? It's a part of your freaking lexicon. It's just an interesting study and how easily carny Barker's like him can sell the slow witted lower IQ individuals with the most basic of dog training.

But there's a real downside to that. Now some of the world's most heinous dictators and tyrants have started using the term fake news to delegitimize those who would critique them and their murderous behavior. And who do they have to thank as an example? Donald Trump.name me anybody else who used that term widely and near constantly before him.

So, I've given you your homework. Get it done.

• Thanks 1

Up next in the never ending sore loser temper tantrum of all temper tantrums is the bbbbbbbbbut wait to see the southern district of NY finds!!!!!! And so on....

Ya focking lost ......grow the fock up.

24 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Up next in the never ending sore loser temper tantrum of all temper tantrums is the bbbbbbbbbut wait to see the southern district of NY finds!!!!!! And so on....

Ya focking lost ......grow the fock up.

Yep.  The posters at fbgheys are now falling back on this.  Literally, they are denying that collusion was ever the main focus after 2.5 years of shouting it to the heavens 24/7.

Unbelievable.

4 hours ago, joneo said:

The term "double or nothing" means that a previous bet is either doubled if you lose or the first bet gets erased to zero.  Basically, it's two bets for the same amount.  You either win 2 bets, lose two bets, or draw

I obviously know what it means.

90s wanted me to forfeit a bet (that is almost 2 years from being decided), and make a second bet (that will likely still be there for me for another 16 months) in an effort to win my money back.

I admit it’s funny. But it would be a major choke job for someone to accept those terms. 

I predict that today or tomorrow President Obama will come up to President Trump with the Mueller report and say "Remember all that BS birther nonsense, ain't so funny when it happens to you, is it?   Hope you learned a good lesson.".  

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I predict that today or tomorrow President Obama will come up to President Trump with the Mueller report and say "Remember all that BS birther nonsense, ain't so funny when it happens to you, is it?   Hope you learned a good lesson.".  

Hillary's campaign started the birther stuff. HTH. 

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You guys still pushing this nonsense?  It was Hillary who started this.  You think you would have learned your lesson with pee tapes and Russian collusion conspiracies.

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fact-checking Donald Trump's claim Hillary Clinton started Obama birther movement

Donald Trump repeated his debunked claim that Hillary Clinton started the rumors questioning whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

"Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy," Trump said in a 30-minute press conference Sept. 16, 2016. "I finished it."

HTH

Also, holy crap...it was a joke...Sweet Jeebus.   

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Actually Barry did...

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

HTH

Oh sorry, it was only close confidant Mark Penn who started it. He was only advising her campaign. My bad (sarcasm). Funny Hillary didn't get out there and put a stop to it while it was being said on her behalf. HTH. 

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Actually Barry did...

For sure milked it for all it was worth. Could have ended it immediately. Came back to bite them, just a little bit. Could have shut Trump down easily and early. Lol. 

Jerome Corsi was offered a plea deal, which he turned down. No charges were subsequently brought against him. They were bluffing, obviously. Says a lot about this investigation/ charade that was used to poison our country. Shame.  

Anyone think it’s weird that Trump hasn’t tweeted even once since this all broke?

Just doesn’t seem like him.