Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

Mueller Time is officially over. Predictions?

If I were Trump I'm giving Flynn and Manafort pardons, Cohen can rot, and I tell the AG he is not to release the report to congress. 

27 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

HTH

Also, holy crap...it was a joke...Sweet Jeebus.   

Our ruling

Trump said, "Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy."

There is no evidence to support this. Clinton supporters circulated the rumor in the last days of the 2008 Democratic primary and after Clinton had conceded to Obama. But the record does not show Clinton or her campaign ever promoting the birther theory, let alone starting it.

We rate Trump’s claim False.

Mike or others, can you help me to understand the bolded?  I don't follow these words.  She circulated the rumor but didn't promote the theory?  :unsure:

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Mike or others, can you help me to understand the bolded?  I don't follow these words.  She circulated the rumor but didn't promote the theory?  :unsure:

Basically, I read that as someone else making up the birther lie, and Hillary repeating it later.

So imagine her being the Drobeski of politicians. Or Drobeski being the Hillary of posters. Either way is accurate.

59 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Anyone think it’s weird that Trump hasn’t tweeted even once since this all broke?

Just doesn’t seem like him. 

I don't follow how often he tweets.

55 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Look around here, quite a few of your fellow geeks who support Trump have circulated and promoted stories like Hillary lures kids into a sex dungeon with pizza---doesn't mean that Trump started, circulated or promoted it, just his followers/supporters, not that actual people associated with the campaign.

Also if you don't like that source or the writing, Google returns hundreds of stories debunking this nonsense.

ETA:  Those two sentences you bolded could have been written better.

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't follow how often he tweets.

Oh, you don’t?

I believe he averages around 11 tweets per day. Last Saturday-Sunday I read it was 49 tweets for example. 

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Look above you, quite a few of your fellow geeks who support Trump have circulated and promoted stories like Hillary lures kids into a sex dungeon with pizza---doesn't mean that Trump started, circulated or promoted it, just his followers/supporters, not that actual people associated with the campaign.

Also if you don't like that source or the writing, Google returns hundreds of stories debunking this nonsense.

ETA:  Those two sentences you bolded could have been written better.

It seems like the difference is "supporters."  So politifact's position is that it wasn't Hillary's camp but rather supporters who weren't officially affiliated with Hillary.  Got it.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It seems like the difference is "supporters."  So politifact's position is that it wasn't Hillary's camp but rather supporters who weren't officially affiliated with Hillary.  Got it.  :thumbsup:

People with the ability to add 1 plus 1 understood what happened. 

4 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yep.  The posters at fbgheys are now falling back on this.  Literally, they are denying that collusion was ever the main focus after 2.5 years of shouting it to the heavens 24/7.

Unbelievable.

Sho started moving the goal posts a while ago. After a year + of banging the Trump - Russia collusion drum he started to deny that it was the reason the investigation was launched in the first place. Then, when it became apparent that he'd swallowed a load of sh!t and regurgitated it ad nauseam, he tucked tail and ran away before he had to face the music. 

At least wiff is man enough to stick around and take his lumps. :cheers:

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Serious Revisionist history you've got there sport. You can go back as far as you want and you'll see me constantly referencing 7 years and multiple investigations even before Mueller got his start. hell, Gowdy promised/bragged ' years more investigation' if Hillary won. You can Google that if you have the capability.

Now, what I'd really like for you to do is post even one single post that's anything about Trump being a Russian spy. Please. Do it. Do it.

What is interesting is to see how easily Trump plays the dim-witted folks so easily. I challenge you to go find filthy or you ever using the words collusion until Trump started saying' there is no collusion!' in literally every statement he's ever uttered since then. 

You can also easily search this godforsaken board if the search function works and find me saying repeatedly that collusion isn't a crime. I specifically use the example of planning a birthday party as a perfect example of collusion.

Then

filthy saying then ' why is everybody looking for it? 'And the answer is, the one who brought up collusion as a crime was Trump. I bet he's mentioned that word over three hundred times now. That's a great way to get you guys to take your eye off the Ball. You change the goal post and then celebrate when nobody kicks for that goal post because it's a false narrative.

Trump could have spent the last 24 months saying there is no genocide! And you guys would be doing your happy dance right now because Mueller didn't find evidence of genocide.

The same goes with ' fake news'. I'm begging you to find a single thread before Trump took office or any of you guys ever use the term fake news. But now the Trump keeps repeating it? It's a part of your freaking lexicon. It's just an interesting study and how easily carny Barker's like him can sell the slow witted lower IQ individuals with the most basic of dog training.

But there's a real downside to that. Now some of the world's most heinous dictators and tyrants have started using the term fake news to delegitimize those who would critique them and their murderous behavior. And who do they have to thank as an example? Donald Trump.name me anybody else who used that term widely and near constantly before him.

So, I've given you your homework. Get it done.

🤣

You word vomit on a daily basis here about the latest Twitter conspiracy.

I don't have the time to search your 10k+ posts on Trump, but if you never once posted anything about Trump and Russia then I will never post here again.

I predict that the Mueller Report shows not a damn thing that would concern Trump core followers, no matter what he did.

What did I win? 

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

"She"<>" Clinton supporters".

It's not that hard.

Unless you want to believe that Trump personally mailed off bombs to a couple dozen people he doesn't like.

14 hours ago, wiffleball said:

"She"<>" Clinton supporters".

It's not that hard.

Unless you want to believe that Trump personally mailed off bombs to a couple dozen people he doesn't like.

Well, there are "supporters" like people on her team, and there are "supporters" like people posting from their mom's basements wearing bagina hats.  I presume Politifact meant the latter, because the former still implicates her.

17 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I predict that today or tomorrow President Obama will come up to President Trump with the Mueller report and say "Remember all that BS birther nonsense, ain't so funny when it happens to you, is it?   Hope you learned a good lesson.".  

Holy apples to orange seeds batman!

Did the justice and state dept collude with a campaign and manufacture fake evidence in order to falsely obitian fisa warrants on American citizens and spy on the Obama campaign resulting in a special counsel ? 

Idiot

16 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Holy apples to orange seeds batman!

Did the justice and state dept collude with a campaign and manufacture fake evidence in order to falsely obitian fisa warrants on American citizens and spy on the Obama campaign resulting in a special counsel ? 

Idiot

My thesaurus says: "MDC" and "Wiffleball" are synonyms of the word "idiot". 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, joneo said:

My thesaurus says: "MDC" and "Wiffleball" are synonyms of the word "idiot". 

You forgot "Honcho". And you must have a PG rated thesaurus because you are being kind on the truth of the matter about those clown acts.

• Like 1

CNN is so focking desperate their headline is  "does not conclude Trump committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him"

😂

These dumb focks really are going to triple down on their lunacy.

🤣

Completely vindicated.

Politics aside, I would think most normal people are absolutely disgusted with this sort of witch hunt. 

Glad we no longer need to discuss Russian conspiracies and Trump, they were as we thought, completely invented by the left.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Completely vindicated.

Politics aside, I would think most normal people are absolutely disgusted with this sort of witch hunt. 

Glad we no longer need to discuss Russian conspiracies and Trump, they were as we thought, completely invented by the left.

Yep ...a hoax

I wonder if the tools at FBG are having a meltdown?

That should probably be quality entertainment reading...

8 hours ago, fandandy said:

Trump this morning:

:lol:

Good day for the Trump group. Congrats, as this looks to be a big win. I think Mueller is legit and thorough, so if the evidence had been there I believe he would have found it. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, posty said:

I wonder if the tools at FBG are having a meltdown?

That should probably be quality entertainment reading...

I just got done reading the 10+ pages created TODAY on it.  It's a complete meltdown.  A minority of the Trump haters take the report as an utter vindication of Trump and a complete humiliation for Democrats.  However, a majority of them believe William Barr is lying and want to see the full report (there are laws against this for good reasons).  Most are refusing to believe that this vindicates Trump and are now hanging on Schiff and the House Democrats to uncover "the real truth" since Mueller apparently didn't do a thorough job after 2.5 years (after praising all the time up until today).

They are also all walking back and saying that it never really was about Russian collusion and "just look at all the indictments Mueller got" as proof that Trump is guilty anyways.  They are saying that over the last 2.5 years they have NEVER said it was about Russian collusion and no one was overreacting and the media wasn't pushing this narrative at all.  This is the position Shotard is arguing over there.  He's doubling and tripling down on his revisionist history.

A few posters have really gone over the edge over there.  Like, really over the edge.

2 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Good day for the Trump group. Congrats, as this looks to be a big win. I think Mueller is legit and thorough, so if the evidence had been there I believe he would have found it. 

Good day for America.

Aren’t you happy he isn’t guilty?

55 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Good day for America.

Aren’t you happy he isn’t guilty?

I obviously think extremely poorly of Donald Trump as a person and a President. There is no doubt that I have some id that would have taken joy in seeing him go down in flames. Immediate gratification and less concern for the long run.

But my desire to bust a nut aside, I am glad he isn’t guilty. The primary reason being that it would just be very bad if our President was working with or in the pocket of an enemy country. But a secondary reason being that I agreed with Comey when he said it would be better to vote Trump out, because if he is removed in any other way, 1/3 of the country will feel their leader was victim of a coup d'é·tat. 

So yes,  I am glad he isn’t guilty of colluding with the Russians to affect the election. Good day for America.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I obviously think extremely poorly of Donald Trump as a person and a President. There is no doubt that I have some id that would have taken joy in seeing him go down in flames. Immediate gratification and less concern for the long run.

But my desire to bust a nut aside, I am glad he isn’t guilty. The primary reason being that it would just be very bad if our President was working with or in the pocket of an enemy country. But a secondary reason being that I agreed with Comey when he said it would be better to vote Trump out, because if he is removed in any other way, 1/3 of the country will feel their leader was victim of a coup d'é·tat. 

So yes,  I am glad he isn’t guilty of colluding with the Russians to affect the election. Good day for America.

Good to hear. 

59 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

acceptable response, take not Wiff, MDC, Honcho 

7 hours ago, Reality said:

Completely vindicated.

Absolutely not.

Even if trump was not involved at all, there absolutely was a Russian attempt to influence the election, as there was with the brexit vote. 

We absolutely should not ignore that part. 

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Absolutely not.

Even if trump was not involved at all, there absolutely was a Russian attempt to influence the election, as there was with the brexit vote. 

If there was a Russian influence for the election, that doesn't mean Trump was not vindicated.

Report absolutely vindicates Trump in collusion.  That's the whole point to this special council. Manaford, Cohen etc... That's nothing.  We were sold that this would take down Trump and that he cluded with Russians. Adam Schiff even told us he had direct evidence of this.

Turning this around and making this about something else other than collusion it's simply trying to walk back the last 2.5 years of hysteria and false narratives from the left and the media

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Absolutely not.

every election has influence from every foreign govt, we do it all the time

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

If there was a Russian influence for the election, that doesn't mean Trump was not vindicated.

Report absolutely vindicates Trump in collusion.

That's what I meant. Yes, the trump part should end.

I meant that doesn't mean ignore the Russia part. 

1 minute ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

every election has influence from every foreign govt, we do it all the time

Sure. We do lots of sh!t we shouldn't allow to be done to us. Thats the point of being daddy. 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That's what I meant. Yes, the trump part should end.

I meant that doesn't mean ignore the Russia part

Ok.  If i misread that I apologize.

18 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Absolutely not.

Obama tried to influence the brexit vote a hell of a lot more than anything Russia did.

Every country tries to influence every other countries vote including our closest allies (I'm looking at you isreal). I think you're over playing your cards on this and letting your hate of a good man blind you.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Obama tried to influence the brexit vote a hell of a lot more than anything Russia did.

Every country tries to influence every other countries vote including our closest allies (I'm looking at you isreal). I think you're over playing your cards on this and letting your hate of a good man blind you.

Has absolutely nothing to do with trump whatsoever. He is irrelevant to my point.

I am not for allowing thug dictators to meddle in our internal affairs. Period. There should be consequences. 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Has absolutely nothing to do with trump whatsoever. He is irrelevant to my point.

I am not for allowing thug dictators to meddle in our internal affairs. Period. There should be consequences. 

You're the one who brought up Breixt and Russian interference. It's not irrelevant.

Shonuff claims that the pee-pee dossier hasn't been disproven. They walk amongst us. 

• Like 1

Witch hunt, Nothingburger, Carnival