Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

Mueller Time is officially over. Predictions?

Santa Claus didn't come to town

The tooth fairy didn't leave you any money

Peter Cottontail didn't hop down the bunny trail.  

Go back to sky screaming and Beto

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

You're the one who brought up Breixt and Russian interference. It's not irrelevant.

I mean my dislike for trump is irrelvant. It would piss me off regardless of who the candidates were. 

How many times have politicians (like Schiff) and the media (notably CNN) lied about this investigation?

They put all their eggs into this basket, believing that SOMETHING would be shaken out.....why did they believe that? Because this is how THEY act......

The liberal propoganda groups (CNN/MSNBC) owe the american public an apology, Democrats owe the amercian public an apology.

Trump is a circus act, a smarmy and unpresidential person....but he IS effective.  I cannot fathom another individual in all of our national history that could stand up to the blistering media attacks, the opposition party attacks, the DOJ and the FBI and survive....but he has done it.

Now, I want to know all of the things that built this wasteful and costly investigation. I want to know who violated what laws as part of this investigation.

• Like 2

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

Trump should drop the declassified FISA documents to Schiff and all of these other pieces of schit, and let them try to explain themselves.

If there are actual violations yes, but I hope he does not repeat the clearly immature and vindictive actions of the Dem's.  I do not want to waste any time on it unless there is actual legitimate reason to believe they did violate the law in a real way.

My hope is that the conservatives can rise above the behaviors of the leftists, to show them, the world, and the American people how to act....how to be a rational and fair person.

12 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

So yes,  I am glad he isn’t guilty of colluding with the Russians to affect the election. Good day for America.

And isn't guilty of Obstruction.

Rosenstein started the Special Counsel and along with Barr, decided Trump didn't commit Obstruction. If you believe Rosenstein then, you must believe him now.

So Mueller's report indicates there's no evidence the Trump campaign colluded with Russia which SHOULD lead one to believe that ALL predicates for starting the investigation were manufactured evidence. 

We DO need to see the whole report along with what they investigated and why, along with where the information came from and whether those people have been referred for criminal prosecution.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

If there are actual violations yes, but I hope he does not repeat the clearly immature and vindictive actions of the Dem's.  I do not want to waste any time on it unless there is actual legitimate reason to believe they did violate the law in a real way.

My hope is that the conservatives can rise above the behaviors of the leftists, to show them, the world, and the American people how to act....how to be a rational and fair person.

Wrong. These people need to pay for their crimes.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

How many times have politicians (like Schiff) and the media (notably CNN) lied about this investigation?

They put all their eggs into this basket, believing that SOMETHING would be shaken out.....why did they believe that? Because this is how THEY act......

The liberal propoganda groups (CNN/MSNBC) owe the american public an apology, Democrats owe the amercian public an apology.

Trump is a circus act, a smarmy and unpresidential person....but he IS effective.  I cannot fathom another individual in all of our national history that could stand up to the blistering media attacks, the opposition party attacks, the DOJ and the FBI and survive....but he has done it.

Now, I want to know all of the things that built this wasteful and costly investigation. I want to know who violated what laws as part of this investigation.

Of course we are all seeing this but I've been calling out them on how they bet the ranch on this one.  Everyday...."wait till the Mueller report comes out"   they were so SURE of it.

But now...."well this was never really what was important.  What about what about..."

I despise hypocrisy in politics and its ramped up to 11 today.

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Of course we are all seeing this but I've been calling out them on how they bet the ranch on this one.  Everyday...."wait till the Mueller report comes out"   they were so SURE of it.

But now...."well this was never really what was important.  What about what about..."

I despise hypocrisy in politics and its ramped up to 11 today.

It’s ramped up to 12!! Amirite!!! 

The Washington Post and the New York Times “won Pulitzers for their reporting on Russian collusion.”

• Haha 1

Heads should roll if there is no Russia collusion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

There most certainly was Russian collusion and it came from the Dems. Hillary and her cronies should hang for treason.  

They never thought she would lose.  

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

It's been established that there wasn't any Trump/Trump Campaign/Russian collusion.

The public should be asking if there was no evidence found by Mueller, why did the investigation open up to begin with? You should have clear evidence to open an investigation, especially one as invasive as Mueller's was.

Remember that next time you watch CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC or read the New York Times, Washington Post, New Yorker, etc.... What else are you being lied to about? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

For some, I think punishment will be warranted.  But I do not wish to see a vindictive and vengeful response, that is a leftist/Democrat behavior and I would find conservatives doing that to reprehensible.

Any accountability should be focused on laws, if it cannot be proven, do not waste time and tax dollars on it.   

Time to move on, we can see the Dems, CNN, others for what they are......that should be enough for now.

14 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Any accountability should be focused on laws, if it cannot be proven, do not waste time and tax dollars on it.   

Time to move on, we can see the Dems, CNN, others for what they are......that should be enough for now.

The accountability for treason/sedition are what?

It's not enough to let them 'hang their head in shame' because they have no shame. The left's motto has been 'the ends justify the means'. They weaponized our government against a candidate for office who later won and they perverted our justice system to undo that election.

There are scores of people whose lives have been ruined or have been financially crippled under the burden of legal costs associated with this. That applies to witnesses as well as defendants.

Sorry but No one [involved] walks away from this.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The accountability for treason/sedition are what?

It's not enough to let them 'hang their head in shame' because they have no shame. The left's motto has been 'the ends justify the means'. They weaponized our government against a candidate for office who later won and they perverted our justice system to undo that election.

There are scores of people whose lives have been ruined or have been financially crippled under the burden of legal costs associated with this. That applies to witnesses as well as defendants.

Sorry but No one [involved] walks away from this.

I am not interested in having conservatives behave like liberals.   I want them to hold themselves up to a higher standard.  Let's not become THEM, we lose ourselves if we treat them the way they treat us.

If there are provable acts that violate laws, fine, get on with it and apply accountability.  But I prefer they not do what the Dems do......latch on to anything and use it for political power gains.

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I am not interested in having conservatives behave like liberals.   I want them to hold themselves up to a higher standard.  Let's not become THEM, we lose ourselves if we treat them the way they treat us.

If there are provable acts that violate laws, fine, get on with it and apply accountability.  But I prefer they not do what the Dems do......latch on to anything and use it for political power gains.

The Dems are relying on the Republicans/Conservatives to behave exactly as you're describing i.e. 'be nice/don't fight back'. At this point we need warriors willing to fight at every turn. We're being silenced in the MSM and social media. We can't 'set an example' for the Dems to follow because they've proven they'll do anything to acquire and keep power.

I know you guys all want to dunk on everyone, scream for revenge, and you want the Libs to pay, but your best play may be to take the win and celebrate a good day for America, but maybe be careful about calling for heads to roll until you see what all is in that report

Even without collusion, the report could still be very damning in terms of the President or members of his campaign and staff being compromised, etc.  I mean, Barr's letter says "The Special Counsel also referred several matters to other offices for further action." Mueller also said in a court filing 2 weeks ago that former Trump campaign official Rick Gates "continues to cooperate with respect to several ongoing investigations," ..."Accordingly the parties do not believe it is appropriate" to move on to Gates' sentencing phase.

Trump is innocent of collusion. I'm glad. But long game and stuff.

• Like 2

Just now, cbfalcon said:

Trump is innocent of collusion *. I'm glad. But long game and stuff.

AND Obstruction. You seem hellbent on leaving that out. 

In regard to your other point about be careful calling for heads to roll..... If Mueller stated 'No evidence exists that Trump Campaign colluded with Russia' then what evidence was used to open the investigation?

5 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I know you guys all want to dunk on everyone, scream for revenge, and you want the Libs to pay, but your best play may be to take the win and celebrate a good day for America, but maybe be careful about calling for heads to roll until you see what all is in that report

Even without collusion, the report could still be very damning in terms of the President or members of his campaign and staff being compromised, etc.  I mean, Barr's letter says "The Special Counsel also referred several matters to other offices for further action." Mueller also said in a court filing 2 weeks ago that former Trump campaign official Rick Gates "continues to cooperate with respect to several ongoing investigations," ..."Accordingly the parties do not believe it is appropriate" to move on to Gates' sentencing phase.

Looks like you got all the talking points down this morning from your masters, nice!

17 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

This is one of those wins you take like you've been there before. Like Jerry Rice scoring a TD. Say nothing, you just let them stew in their own diarrhea. 

28 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The Dems are relying on the Republicans/Conservatives to behave exactly as you're describing i.e. 'be nice/don't fight back'. At this point we need warriors willing to fight at every turn. We're being silenced in the MSM and social media. We can't 'set an example' for the Dems to follow because they've proven they'll do anything to acquire and keep power.

I am simply unwilling to allow myself to become the kind of filth you find predominating on the left.    I hope that others who hold conservative ideals also align to that. 

If we are to fix a political system rife with corruption and dirty deeds, we have to SHOW liberals how NOT to be that way

7 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I am simply unwilling to allow myself to become the kind of filth you find predominating on the left.    I hope that others who hold conservative ideals also align to that. 

If we are to fix a political system rife with corruption and dirty deeds, we have to SHOW liberals how NOT to be that way

You fix it by making an example for all time those that seditiously and treasonously sought to take down a President. It's making the lawless accountable including 'journalists'.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 9:27 AM, edjr said:

predictions.

you losers will never stop talking about it

That was easy

26 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You fix it by making an example for all time those that seditiously and treasonously sought to take down a President. It's making the lawless accountable including 'journalists'.

Exactly. 

If it's proven that there was an attempt to take down the President, the traitors should be tried as enemy combatants in Gitmo, and hung for treason. None of this "be better than the Democrats" bullschit.

The Democrats have no pride or morals, they cannot learn from their misdeeds.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, edjr said:

That was easy

Does it bother you when people talk about things that are actually going on in the world? Why?

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Does it bother you when people talk about things that are actually going on in the world? Why?

ed's world is a mixture of p0rn, h00kers, tramps, sluts, dweebies, alcohol and heroin.

The rest of his time is pretty much wasted here.

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

ed's world is a mixture of p0rn, h00kers, tramps, sluts, dweebies, alcohol and heroin.

The rest of his time is pretty much wasted here.

He still watches WWE and SNL, but we are wasting our time talking about current events just to make the work day shorter. I don’t get it. 

First time opening this thread up.

My prediction is that someone will want to open an investigation into the investigation. Maybe the democrats will do this just to verify that the investigation went far enough, maybe the republicans will do this to see if the investigation was justified or overstepped its bounds.

I also predict that both sides will declare victory. Democrats will say that we found some stuff, Republicans will say no collusion was found.

My 3rd prediction is that this is bad for the politics in the US, we should not vilify the political opponents regardless of what side we are on. This goes both ways, Democrats should not go after Trump in this way and Republicans should not have gone after Hillary for criminal charges.

I'm predicting the libs will whine like the lazy whiners they are. 

Now that Meuller's comprehensive investigation has said that there was no collusion, is he still a treasonous POS?  I mean he didn't order the investigation, was apparently super thorough, and came back with a result that no one can say was manufactured.

I think the guy did a great job and should be commended not just for the work he did on the investigation but also putting up with the crap nerds like some of you here said about him.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

My prediction is that someone will want to open an investigation into the investigation.

No doubt.  I'm sure some think Putin got to Mueller too.  

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Now that Meuller's comprehensive investigation has said that there was no collusion, is he still a treasonous POS?  I mean he didn't order the investigation, was apparently super thorough, and came back with a result that no one can say was manufactured.

I think the guy did a great job and should be commended not just for the work he did on the investigation but also putting up with the crap nerds like some of you here said about him.

We don't know if Mueller was part of the attempted coup or not. For that matter, we're still identifying those who took a willing and active role in it. Was Rosenstein dirty? Don't know. He started the SC probe however, he removed Comey and took investigation away from McCabe. 

So now that he's cleared Trump, are you accepting it or do you want to let the Dems keep digging. Mind you, these are the same Dems that have lied to you and the American people for how long now stating 'there's clear evidence of collusion'. If Mueller stated there's 'no evidence' of such, then how/why was the investigation opened up to begin with. Shouldn't there be evidence to start with?

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

46 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

First time opening this thread up.

My prediction is that someone will want to open an investigation into the investigation. Maybe the democrats will do this just to verify that the investigation went far enough, maybe the republicans will do this to see if the investigation was justified or overstepped its bounds.

I also predict that both sides will declare victory. Democrats will say that we found some stuff, Republicans will say no collusion was found.

My 3rd prediction is that this is bad for the politics in the US, we should not vilify the political opponents regardless of what side we are on. This goes both ways, Democrats should not go after Trump in this way and Republicans should not have gone after Hillary for criminal charges.

Nice to finally chime in with this cumbaya talk now that the 2 year investigation is over and they found nothing.

😀

• Like 1