Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

Mueller Time is officially over. Predictions?

4 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I have to wonder if the Democrats will accept an investigation into their actions, which mirror their accusations of Trump, and also accept an outcome that might tend to point out THEIR behaviors?

I think they should call it a witch hunt of course, and all that jazz.

But what if....what if Barr finds actual evidence that points to malfeasance on THEIR part....will they have the balls to pretend it away/ Explain it away? All the while bashing the hell out of Trump for the same sh!t?

I am going to say yes.  In fact, i bet they call THEIR actions just and right, and pretend they are the good guys so they can do illegal things without accountability....watch, i bet the do it....

We're already seeing some of it. 'Don't call it spying..........'     'It's reckless to call it spying..........'   'Barr should be impeached'    'Barr is just Trump's hand picked political opponent's assassin'. 

Yeah, because then it is at the very least Watergate 2.0 and if you admit illegal spying did occur, the predicate for their 'obstruction charge' disappears (not that it's valid). If the obstruction charge disappears, what you have left is a Coup and that's Treason punishable by death.

So many people are implicated and the whole picture hasn't been developed yet (at least not in public).

• Like 1

No matter what The Mueller Report says, the Democrats and the media are gonna lie about what’s in it.

7 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

No matter what The Mueller Report says, the Democrats and the media are gonna lie about what’s in it.

No doubt about it.

Entering the final phase of the first investigation of this. A new, identical one starts next week when the Dems reject the results.

51 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Entering the final phase of the first investigation of this. A new, identical one starts next week when the Dems reject the results.

Theres been another one going, it's what the dems are afraid of.

The chickens are coming home to roost. 

The team of Barry's criminals are going down and they are scared sh!tless.

If the democrats had something to worry about this is exactly how they would behave.  

1) The report was initiated with the DOJ/Comey/Dems already knowing there was nothing to it, this was started because they truly believed Trump was dirty and this underhanded investigation would turn up something.....anything....

2) The Dems will latch on to every infinitesimal detail to attack Trump.  There might be 500 things the Trump is vindicated on, but if there are three or four, inconsequential things that they can point to....they will laboriously talk about them for months.

3) The MM (CNN/MSNBC/others) will be ready and will pounce as soon as their Democratic leaders tell them what to do and say. These outlets will be almost unwatchable for at least a few weeks.

4) The Repubs will be ready to fend off all the spurious nonsense the Dems raise, and will in turn load up their magazine with investigations that the Dems will label as vindictive and vengeful.

5) The one thing that will prove pivotal in all of this.....Comey's firing.....the Dem's never saw that coming and it undermined everything they had planned and setup. Additionally, it ended all coverage efforts to hide Democrat culpability. In the end it will prove to be THE thing that both prevented Democratic coup attempts, AND allowed accountability on these coup organizers.

6) The Dem's, once denied access to the data they hoped to get will both pretend it IS there and also ramp up alternative attack plans.

Christ, the media has been jerking themselves off ever since the barr summary. now hyping today as some kind of f****** Superbowl.

Been unwatchable for a couple weeks now. 

Hint, it's not news if you're just commenting on speculation.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Christ, the media has been jerking themselves off ever since the barr summary. now hyping today as some kind of f****** Superbowl.

Been unwatchable for a couple weeks now. 

Hint, it's not news if you're just commenting on speculation.

Agree, but that is not how THEY believe it works.  They continue to pretend as if they are actual journalists.

As I stated above, avoid CNN/MSNBC for the time being and even other outlets should only be consumed carefully.  Right now Fox is the best outlet for actual facts and something akin to journalism ( I cannot believe is true).

3 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Agree, but that is not how THEY believe it works.  They continue to pretend as if they are actual journalists.

As I stated above, avoid CNN/MSNBC for the time being and even other outlets should only be consumed carefully.  Right now Fox is the best outlet for actual facts and something akin to journalism ( I cannot believe is true).

Absolutely agree. I think CNN and MSNBC are simply entertainment programs now. Kind of like rag magazines.

At least Fox tries to be news worthy.

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

Reporters questions after the Barr conference: "Waaah! Why did you not find obstruction? Waah!"

Translation : We want something to impeach the President, now give it to us, now....

Just glanced at the TV. It's muted. The visual is three people literally heads down reading their phones. Ostensibly the Mueller report. You think maybe they could cut away to Notre Dame or some other story while these guys red. Makes for some fascinating television.

All of this will die quickly.  Mueller did his job.  Did it well.  And he has already briefed the Dem leadership that 1. It would be very hard to prove anything, even if it existed, and 2. there are several cans of worms best left unopened.   

They are doing the expected, at least they are admitting there is no criminality, but they are attacking stuff like "Trump asked McCann to fire Mueller" even though that did not happen.....sigh....

I suppose when I wake up in the morning, I'll want to read an article or two of what it is they find but I'm not all that curious and don't want to waste too much time or too many brain cells on it.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

....and don't want to waste..... too many brain cells on it.

Well then you’re in luck :banana: :banana:

I kid I kid. 

The parts of the report I am seeing tweeted are damning, but not in any new way so who cares.

Mueller referred 14 criminal investigations to other offices (FBI, etc), and everything related to those investigations is redacted. That info is probably the only info that moves anyone’s needle at this point, and we aren’t going to find out about it until we find out about it, so I also don’t intend to waste too many brain cells on today’s release. 

Rink

Vice is reading the entire thing .....  😜

Here's the Seattle Times summary on their main page:

Nation & World Politics

Here’s the redacted Mueller report and what you need to know about it

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s redacted report has revealed that President Donald Trump had tried to seize control of the Russia probe and force Mueller’s removal to stop him from investigating potential obstruction of justice by the president.

That's their front page take away from the entire report.  I'm so surprised! 

It's amazing watching the crap the liberals are spewing about this. They lost and they can't deal with it. TDS is out of control and at FFGuys they locked the MAGA thread. Yep...no liberal bias there. What a joke.

No concern about the fact that the impotent Obama administration did a Piss poor job of stopping the Russians from interfering in our election. 

KSB’s Cliff Notes.

1. A Fake Dossier was used to invoke a Russia Collusion conspiracy theory.

2.  This pissed Trump off and par for his course he wanted to fire everybody and talked shiot about anyone involved in this fake collusion conspiracy theory.

3.  A special counsel took two years looking into thousands of documents, witnesses and interviews.

4.  It was found out that was NO Collusion (the point of all this) BUT because Trump was pissed and talked shiot about Mueller, and all the other players involved in this fake theory, so the Democrats are calling for OBSTRUCTION!@&$!  

5.  So even though there was no collusion by an American found.  That’s good news right?  The media and Dems have pivoted from the original theory and now scouring hundreds of pages of a report trying to find an instance where Trump “obstructed” due to number 2 above.

:facepalm: 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

It's amazing watching the crap the liberals are spewing about this. They lost and they can't deal with it. TDS is out of control and at FFGuys they locked the MAGA thread. Yep...no liberal bias there. What a joke.

It's a TDS hysteria orgy over there.  They're convinced they found the proof that Mueller didn't see in his own report.

14 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

KSB’s Cliff Notes.

1. A Fake Dossier was used to invoke a Russia Collusion conspiracy theory.

2.  This pissed Trump off and par for his course he wanted to fire everybody and talked shiot about anyone involved in this fake collusion conspiracy theory.

3.  A special counsel took two years looking into thousands of documents, witnesses and interviews.

4.  It was found out that was NO Collusion (the point of all this) BUT because Trump was pissed and talked shiot about Mueller, and all the other players involved in this fake theory, so the Democrats are calling for OBSTRUCTION!@&$!  

5.  So even though there was no collusion by an American found.  That’s good news right?  The media and Dems have pivoted from the original theory and now scouring hundreds of pages of a report trying to find an instance where Trump “obstructed” due to number 2 above.

:facepalm: 

They can’t handle they lost. I remember the night of the election watching many Dems said they would bring him down and try to impeach him. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

They can’t handle they lost. I remember the night of the election watching many Dems said they would bring him down and try to impeach him. 

Don't forget move to Canada first. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Don't forget move to Canada first. 

It’s pathetic watching them and the arrogance they have. 

31 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's a TDS hysteria orgy over there.  They're convinced they found the proof that Mueller didn't see in his own report.

Our libtards, the few left, are so much better than the ones over there. You have to admit that. Those people have checked out of reality. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Our libtards, the few left, are so much better than the ones over there. You have to admit that. Those people have checked out of reality. 

True.  Compared to FBGheys, they're basically far-right conservatives.

It's embarrassing to read those posts over there.  It's like watching people descend into madness right before your eyes.

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

True.  Compared to FBGheys, they're basically far-right conservatives.

It's embarrassing to read those posts over there.  It's like watching people descend into madness right before your eyes.

Exactly. The delusion they have is out of control and Joe allows it.

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No concern about the fact that the impotent Obama administration did a Piss poor job of stopping the Russians from interfering in our election. 

It's a different flavor of Democrats responsible for that. The DNC was hacked for election stuff not the White House. 

No, the Obama administration is responsible for the Chinese hacking of the Department of Defense and the State Department. So China knows the top secret design plans for the stealth bomber plans and state of the art naval ships that the US spent hundreds of billions developing, intending to put them twenty years ahead militarily only would up putting the US twenty minutes ahead. Meanwhile, everybody else knows what Hillary Clinton secretly thinks of them and what she was doing and up to internationally. 

Caught spying on Germany? Really? How about pick up the phone and call Angela Merkel, she'll be happy to talk and there's a not quite 100% chance you can get full, complete, co-operative, non-evasive answers to anything you want to know. Focking stupid.

"Want to make sure this never happens again to a president"

"Investigate the investigators"

"I think spying did occur" --Barr

Solid recap of the MSM shift from collusion to obstruction to treason. Then they walk it back when Mueller feeds them a nothing burger.

It appears that Trump is not going to roll over, he is going to go after those responsible for the fake Russian hoax and make an example of them.

🍿

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

The DNC was hacked for election

Link? Evidence?

Did Mueller provide any evidence of that? Nope. All the midnight raids Mueller did, strong arm tactics, etc....and yet he never questions Crowdstrike, Glenn Simpson, ANYONE at the DNC, and never inspected the servers.

All we have is the report by Crowdstrike paid for by the DNC which Hillary controlled at the time. Hell, Crowdstrike was likely one of the contractors abusing the NSA database with 702 queries.

It's a lie repeated over and over until it becomes the truth. 

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:12 PM, Kanil said:

No collusion.  President Trump Trump business deals in Russia after he said he stopped them. Dems make a huge deal about it.  Nothing comes of it. 

From CNN:

What they told the public: Trump had no deals or business in Russia.
What they told Mueller: The Trump Organization was pursuing a Trump Tower deal in Russia during the campaign, and Trump was aware of it.

Looks like I'm still live in this bracket!

If CNN is saying anything, we should be very careful with it, they are not credible IMHO

Camerota was really fapping herself this morning on CNN. They're back working hard on that mueller report.

What I have learned from the Starr special council and the Meuller one is that if you get in the weeds on any of these guys, including Obama, you will find something. Trump is no different than the whole lot of them. 

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What I have learned from the Starr special council and the Meuller one is that if you get in the weeds on any of these guys, including Obama, you will find something. Trump is no different than the whole lot of them. 

I'm pretty sure I was told he was different and was going to drain the swamp.  You mean he's just like all the others?  I've been hoodwinked.

• Haha 1