Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Opening in the DNDL

So Mobb has quit the league and possibly the geek board so here's your chance to possibly join a long running geek dynasty fantasy football league. With the April NFL draft coming up now is the time to get your foot in the door.  Major geek dooshbags like edjr and sux infect this league so there is a downside, but if interested please send naked pics of your S.O.

Be forewarned, I tend to rule over said league with an iron fist. But such dread should be juxtaposed with the euphoria experienced from basking in the glow that is my light. Thank you and I love you to my future follower, whoever you may be.

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Is it normal for teams to be this sh!tty in dynasty leagues?

gocolts was in the league for years so you can't really compare it to a normal league.

• Like 1

Let me know when Putin's biotches becomes available. 

3 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Let me know when Putin's biotches becomes available. 

I believe I can speak for the rest of my leaguemates in announcing that franchise is available as well. 

1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

I believe I can speak for the rest of my leaguemates in announcing that franchise is available as well. 

I'll take it.  Aaron Rogers and Dak Prescot are available via trade immediately .

I'd consider it but only if you expand the league roster size a bit.  I think there are a few practice squad guys from the NFL still available.

17 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

That’s a decent team. 

Who owns it?

Is NVike serious about taking it?

If not, I may be. 

I'm only aware of one opening in the league but I could be wrong

I took over Gocolts team last year, he left me with a barren roster and without any of my first 2 draft picks in either last years draft or this years draft.

So not only did i take over the crappiest dynasty team ever, i took it over without any picks to rebuild it.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

That’s a decent team. 

Who owns it?

If not, I may be. 

Honestly, I don't even remember who it was that owned that team. He posted quite a bit 5-6 years ago, but haven't seen that person post on the geek club in a couple years or so.

That's medstudent... Doesn't post but stays active in the league as far as lineups and drafting go

58 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Be forewarned, I tend to rule over said league with an iron fist. But such dread should be juxtaposed with the euphoria experienced from basking in the glow that is my light. Thank you and I love you to my future follower, whoever you may be. 

You took advantage of gocolts to build your team, congrats i guess.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

You took advantage of gocolts to build your team, congrats i guess.

PoColts sucked at trades.  +  I tend to make the most trades of anyone in the league = I likely benefited most from PoColts trade mistakes.

You are bitter because I have his top draft picks, which makes sense. I don't begrudge you these emotions. But he took me on a few trades as well..... I remember giving him Greg Olsen for Andre Ellington in 2013 I think. I doubt Ellington ever started a game for me, and he got 3 years of a top 5 TE...... I know I regretted giving him Steve Smith in 2010 for a pick that ended up as Mark Ingram, as that was a big loss for me until for about 5 years.

But I hear ya. It'll be ok though. Long game amigo. You'll get me in the long game. I have faith in you.

43 minutes ago, kutulu said:

That's medstudent... Doesn't post but stays active in the league as far as lineups and drafting go

Oh yeah, medstud

5 hours ago, kutulu said:

So Mobb has quit the league and possibly the geek board so here's your chance to possibly join a long running geek dynasty fantasy football league. With the April NFL draft coming up now is the time to get your foot in the door.  Major geek dooshbags like edjr and sux infect this league so there is a downside, but if interested please send naked pics of your S.O.

So he won the league for the very first time and then quits?

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So he won the league for the very first time and then quits?

Well Dude, we just don't know. 

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

That’s a decent team. 

Who owns it?

If not, I may be. 

I'm not serious.  Quit FF two years ago and hardly follow Vikings anymore. 

On 3/29/2019 at 3:37 PM, MTSkiBum said:

I took over Gocolts team last year, he left me with a barren roster and without any of my first 2 draft picks in either last years draft or this years draft.

So not only did i take over the crappiest dynasty team ever, i took it over without any picks to rebuild it.

Man's work

Last chance shitstains :mad:

🖕

:banana:

If you play your cards right you could even be the new league commissioner