Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Ocasio-Cortez responds to 'AOC sucks' chant: Trump just wants another woman to 'vilify'

I thought republicans moved on from hating women to hating all the other newly created sexes.Now I guess it's getting back to simple hatred of women. I guess you can't just hate one or two woman. It's all or nothing? :dunno:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ocasio-cortez-responds-to-aoc-sucks-chant-trump-just-wants-another-woman-to-vilify/ar-BBVq3NT?li=BBnb7Kz#page=2

"He doesn't have another woman — Hillary Clinton or whoever else — to vilify anymore so they need to find another woman to kind of prop up and become a lightning rod," the rookie lawmaker said.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) responded on Friday to chants of "AOC sucks" that broke out at President Trump's rally in Michigan a day earlier, saying the president just want another woman to "vilify."

The 29-year-old lawmaker, who became the youngest women ever elected to Congress last November,

Does nobody proof this stuff at MSN?  :(

The amount of mental headspace AOC is able to take up is incredible.

3 hours ago, MDC said:

You always say this like its a jab at the board conservatives.  Its not.  Its dumb and doesnt make sense.  People making fun of her because shes an idiot and in over her head in no way equates to living rent free in someones head.  Now Trump on the other hand, lives rent free in the heads of snowflakes around here.  They want to despise him so much but he just keeps winning.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You always say this like its a jab at the board conservatives.  Its not.  Its dumb and doesnt make sense.  People making fun of her because shes an idiot and in over her head in now way equates to living rent free in someones head.  Now Trump on the other hand, lives rent free in the heads of snowflakes around here.  They want to despise him so much but he just keeps winning.  

Exactly, TDS has taken over the lives of people. There are videos all over YouTube showing snowflakes crying and screaming when Trump won and it gets worse each day. Trying to compare that to AOC comes from hacks and people that are delusional.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Good one. Never saw you make that claim before. 

Poor MDC. Another troll job bites the dust. :(  

The Republicans like it whenever an Occasional-Vortex opens for the sane Dems to wrestle with. She's not the Republicans' problem, she gives them talking points... "see, see, this is what Democrats really think." Then the far left media helps the GOP by giving Occasional-Vortex superstar treatment.

The GOP and far left media work together to make AOC into a superstar because both want her to be the face of the Democratic Party. The superstar gets all the LaLaLand freak show SJWs excited while Dems in moderate districts need to find a way to not offend the SJW monster while not getting monster poop on them that will make them repugnant to the ordinary people that swing elections, meanwhile the GOP tries to detour them through the sploshy monster poop swamp at every turn,

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The Republicans like it whenever an Occasional-Vortex opens for the sane Dems to wrestle with. She's not the Republicans' problem, she gives them talking points... "see, see, this is what Democrats really think." Then the far left media helps the GOP by giving Occasional-Vortex superstar treatment.

I thought its Occasional-Cortex?  :)

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well a cotex is part of the brain. I guess she may display braininess occasionally but, in truth, I've only had a few months to get to know her so I haven't yet noticed any braininess yet.

A vortex is like a whirlpool that sucks in and absorbs everything on top of it. Also, I came up with Occasional-Vortex, I'm hoping it goes viral so I'm Geek Club trademarking it.

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, I don't get it either.

The MSM features her on the front page every time she opens her mouth, but if you speak about her somehow she's "living in your head rent free"?

Seriously...

You go to like yahoo.com and there is at least five different articles about her at a minimum...

• Like 1

She is still the gift that keeps on giving.  I firmly believe that most of the middle are done with this, I dunno what it's called, "ismism?"  Donald Jr. points out that the dems are being led by a 20-something bartender and she pulls the "Trump needs a new woman to vilify" card?  Psst... it isn't working, and I find it hard to believe how little the left realizes this.

6 minutes ago, posty said:

Seriously...

You go to like yahoo.com and there is at least five different articles about her at a minimum...

It's the AOC people/ the Far Leftist media together with the Republican Party/ the right wing media working together against the sane Democrats to promote AOC. Both  the GOP and the freak show Dems want to see the sane Dems wrestle with her.

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

You always say this like its a jab at the board conservatives.  Its not.  Its dumb and doesnt make sense.  People making fun of her because shes an idiot and in over her head in now way equates to living rent free in someones head.  Now Trump on the other hand, lives rent free in the heads of snowflakes around here.  They want to despise him so much but he just keeps winning.  

It's a typical MDC answer. If you disagree with his stupidity, he claims he is in your head. I honestly don't think he even comes close to understanding what he himself is thinking. Weird dude. 

Honestly, why is Cortez being taken seriously in any way shape or form? Because the left is simply based on reality TV type entertainment exercises. It's a joke of a movement, appealing to ghetto television viewership. That is what is gaining votes on the left. It should be embarrassing to the democrats, but somehow, they embrace it. 

Cheers to the left giving in to lazy politics and shameless living. Losers.  In every respect these days. MDC is holding up the current form of politics as the left sees fit. He wants his government control and wants his freebies no matter how limited they are. 

33 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's the AOC people/ the Far Leftist media together with the Republican Party/ the right wing media working together against the sane Democrats to promote AOC. Both  the GOP and the freak show Dems want to see the sane Dems wrestle with her.

I call them them 'sane Democrats' but now that I think on it more, they're not. Pelosi/Schumer generally want almost the exact same things as AOC, except they're known corporate Left whores and she is more grassroots crazy. The big difference is in tactics. Pelosi/Schumer know that they can only push the agenda so far before a backlash occurs and endangers their more moderate members from swing districts/states. They need a Dem majority to push their agenda and are willing to get bits and pieces along the way. AOC is full speed ahead, damn the torpedoes which play well to the freak base and to the highly entertained GOP onlookers.

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Well, to be fair, she is a member of the House of Representatives and she's a blithering idiot. That said, I'd say she's a topic of discussion and ridicule moreso than a serious concern for most people. I would be surprised if she gets reelected.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I thought she was Occasional Kotex. You know, for those "heavy days".

She should be thankful the chant only says "sucks". Could be a lot more appropriate. "Kvnt" or "B1tch" comes to mind. 

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

You always say this like its a jab at the board conservatives.  Its not.  Its dumb and doesnt make sense.  People making fun of her because shes an idiot and in over her head in no way equates to living rent free in someones head.  Now Trump on the other hand, lives rent free in the heads of snowflakes around here.  They want to despise him so much but he just keeps winning.  

So, the leader of the Free World constantly throwing out nonsense, provable lies and dangerous foreign policy moves on literally a nightly basis via Twitter and elsewhere isn't worthy of dominating the discussion, but some Junior not shiit congressbroad is?

BWAHAHA. 

You keep telling 'your truth' Jussie. 😁

7 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's Occasional-Fellatio Cortez.

I'm fond. :wub:

44 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So, the leader of the Free World constantly throwing out nonsense, provable lies and dangerous foreign policy moves on literally a nightly basis via Twitter and elsewhere isn't worthy of dominating the discussion, but some Junior not shiit congressbroad is?

BWAHAHA. 

You keep telling 'your truth' Jussie. 😁

Here's some truth: 2 1/2 years and not one dumb war. 2 1/2 years of peace and prosperity for anyone who works. That's the truth, Ruth

19 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Here's some truth: 2 1/2 years and not one dumb war. 2 1/2 years of peace and prosperity for anyone who works. That's the truth, Ruth

The dumb war is what the democrats are trying to create here at home. And they also don't want peace and prosperity because of the hatred that they feel. They are dedicated to work day and night with their attempts to derail anything that is going good  or would be good for this country. 

And all of it is founded in their hatred. It is the most base deep-rooted example of pure hatred, on a large scale, this country has seen in a long time. And they do it in the name of 'love' of all things. The devil has found his way into into the heart and spirit of the  leftist democratic party. There is no other explanation.

23 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Cover of Time.

bwahahahaha

Yeah. Charlotte Alter. That's worth a read. :wacko:

Being stupid means you get called out, being a liar means you get called out (see Trump), having a vagina does not exclude you.....