Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Origin of the M investigation

Like i posted earlier. Chris Wallace noted that it would drive guys like filthy nuts, but the facts are the facts. It just shows how easily guys like filthy and all the Trump fans are so easily LED. Just because Trump says it's so, doesn't make it so. In this case, the whole idea that the investigation started because of the dossier. Here's his comments:

-------

Wallace, however, fact-checked Limbaugh on the origins of the probe, noting that it may not be exactly what Fox News viewers would want to hear. “I know this is going to drive some of our viewers nuts. The Trump investigation did not start with the FISA warrant and Carter Page and even the dossier."

It started in June and July of 2016 when George Papadopoulos had spoken to a Russian agent and spoke to an Australian diplomat and said he had heard they had information on –– dirt on Hillary Clinton," the host continued. "That’s when the investigation started. So it wasn’t October, it wasn’t September. It was in July and it was George Papadopoulos. Not to say that the FISA warrant was a legitimate basis… for inquiry, but that is not where the investigation started. It’s just a fact.”

So blind....

Oconus Lures discussed by page and stzrok in 2015

They have everything 

The gig is up.

• Thanks 1

So what? The FISA warrants were obtained fraduently and for the sole purpose of First spying on, then muddying up Trump. That's the bottom line to all this. But you can go ahead and hang your hat on this trivial nonsense. Hard to believe it doesn't bother you what went on with those FISA warrants. You're another one who is so blind you forgot what it means to be an American. 

• Like 1

The M investigation? 

That's so hip.  

18 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

The M investigation? 

That's so hip.  

They're rebranding the Mueller hoax investigation, kinda like Global Warming re-imagined as Climate Change. The Left is all about optics and gaslighting.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I can't wait for the sequel:

The M Investigation 2: Electric Boogalo

It's going to be epic

Do they finally catch him in that one? :lol:

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Definitely needed it's own thread.

Good call wiff.

👍

:D

I've stated before, but the Left struggles with "cognitive dissonance."

In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values. This discomfort is triggered by a situation in which a person’s belief clashes with new evidence perceived by the person. When confronted with facts that contradict beliefs, ideals, and values, people will find a way to resolve the contradiction to reduce their discomfort.[1][2]

This Mueller nothingburger is killing them.  In their minds Trump is the spawn of Satan and Hitler.  There must be something there.  Anything.  They can't process it otherwise.  :(

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Like i posted earlier. Chris Wallace noted that it would drive guys like filthy nuts, but the facts are the facts. It just shows how easily guys like filthy and all the Trump fans are so easily LED. Just because Trump says it's so, doesn't make it so. In this case, the whole idea that the investigation started because of the dossier. Here's his comments:

-------

Wallace, however, fact-checked Limbaugh on the origins of the probe, noting that it may not be exactly what Fox News viewers would want to hear. “I know this is going to drive some of our viewers nuts. The Trump investigation did not start with the FISA warrant and Carter Page and even the dossier."

It started in June and July of 2016 when George Papadopoulos had spoken to a Russian agent and spoke to an Australian diplomat and said he had heard they had information on –– dirt on Hillary Clinton," the host continued. "That’s when the investigation started. So it wasn’t October, it wasn’t September. It was in July and it was George Papadopoulos. Not to say that the FISA warrant was a legitimate basis… for inquiry, but that is not where the investigation started. It’s just a fact.”

🤣

So focking retarded.

First it was Carter Page. Except Page has never even been charged with a crime, even after Mueller spent 2 years raping everyone who ever said hello to Trump.

Then it was the dossier. Except the dossier has proven to not only be unverified, paid for oppo research from the GOD DAMN Russians, but Mueller didn't indict a single focking person for anything in the dossier.

Now must move the goal posts one more time. It was Papadapolous!!!! That is the winner!!!! Except Papadapolous ALSO managed to escape the Mueller raping with zero charges related to Russia collusion or the 2016 election. He spent a week on jail for misstating something during his Mueller raping.

It also appears Papadapolous was setup, both the meeting with Misfud and the meeting the other dude were arranged by Brennan.

And Chris Wallace is a bigger cack sucking biotch than sho. He hates Trump and goes out of his way to push any and all CNN talking points on his little show.

Thanks for playing Wiff, once again your deranged ramble/copy pasta is destroyed in 2 posts.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, drobeski said:

So blind....

Oconus Lures discussed by page and stzrok in 2015

They have everything 

The gig is up.

This. 

https://pjmedia.com/trending/strzok-page-texts-refer-to-oconus-lures-spies-in-december-of-2015/

Poor wifflenuts (or Wallace for that matter) can't explain away several aspects of the corruption at the top of the Obama administration. What are 'LURES' used for? Fishing...............they were trying to establish contact with foreign individuals to justify a future investigation and/or 702 data base abuses.

23 hours ago, wiffleball said:

“I know this is going to drive some of our viewers nuts. The Trump investigation did not start with the FISA warrant and Carter Page and even the dossier."

While that's a true statement, Wallace follows it up with an outright lie or clueless falsehood. 

And if you're STILL holding onto the Russian Collusion angle, you've surpassed Alex Jones in Tin Foil usage.

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

This. 

https://pjmedia.com/trending/strzok-page-texts-refer-to-oconus-lures-spies-in-december-of-2015/

Poor wifflenuts (or Wallace for that matter) can't explain away several aspects of the corruption at the top of the Obama administration. What are 'LURES' used for? Fishing...............they were trying to establish contact with foreign individuals to justify a future investigation and/or 702 data base abuses.

While that's a true statement, Wallace follows it up with an outright lie or clueless falsehood. 

And if you're STILL holding onto the Russian Collusion angle, you've surpassed Alex Jones in Tin Foil usage.

Its insane that they refuse to look at and acknowledge the overwhelming evidence that this was a set up. 

I do not trust ANYTHING the media says about this.

Fox will only tell the story from a Republican perspective, the rest only from a Democrat perspective.  There is no media outlet we can trust to show us truth at this time.

We essentially have to wait for this scenario to unfold, and are now reliant on the government to do what is should without the careful oversight of media......sadly

8 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I do not trust ANYTHING the media says about this.

Fox will only tell the story from a Republican perspective, the rest only from a Democrat perspective.  There is no media outlet we can trust to show us truth at this time.

We essentially have to wait for this scenario to unfold, and are now reliant on the government to do what is should without the careful oversight of media......sadly

The picture has been developed and is slowly coming into focus. There are some new details emerging of just how MUCH foreign influence was put into stopping Trump from being elected/getting a second term.

Brits are neck focking deep in it.

Great piece 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/04/04/team-mueller-and-the-predictable-leak-campaign-but-the-much-bigger-issue-is-the-40-fbi-agents/

Predictably the leftist and highly partisan Mueller Team, in close coordination with Lawfare and their media allies, start trying to shape a narrative.  Seriously, I’m not going to waste time on their New York Times article except to say the motive for this effort is self-admitted…. In their own words:

Team-mueller.jpg?w=584

[…] At stake in the dispute — the first evidence of tension between Mr. Barr and the special counsel’s office — is who shapes the public’s initial understanding of one of the most consequential government investigations in American history. Some members of Mr. Mueller’s team are concernedthat, because Mr. Barr created the first narrative of the special counsel’s findings, Americans’ views will have hardened before the investigation’s conclusions become public. (link)

Well, there it is….  Sure, we didn’t expect the Mueller team to beg forgiveness for conducting the most ridiculous investigation in modern history; however, I also didn’t expect them to be so honest about the motives.  In their own words, they are now admitting: it’s all about politics and maximum political benefit.

Despite the proclaimed reason for the investigation, the greatest concern amid the Mueller team is not whether Russia interfered in the 2016 election; but rather who gets to shape the political narrative that comes after three years of weaponized intelligence ops.

mueller-report-1.jpg?w=584

A completely manufactured political operation based on a completely manufactured premise.   That is all this is.  That is all this ever was; and that is all history will record.

Despite their post-narrative gnashing of teeth; and despite their post-narrative shouting at trees; the totality of their investigative value is synonymous with a team investigating a rabbit-faced baby born with ten-inch ears, because a buck-toothed mom chewed carrots while pregnant.

Same investigative value.

Same investigative outcome.

That’s it.  Nothing more.

The real issue that everyone is overlooking is far more serious than tin-foil DOJ lawyers chasing stories of Olaf Mocksonofbitch and his Macedonian meme generating buddies on Facebook….

The real problem we have is outlined in the part of the story everyone will read-over without recognizing,… because we have become immune to the insanity of it.

…[…] It was also unclear how widespread the vexation is among the special counsel team, which included 19 lawyers, about 40 F.B.I. agents and other personnel.

Think about this carefully.

I’m going to skip over the part where everyone recognizes these are the same damned FBI agents investigating Trump in 2016… who transferred into the Mueller team in 2017… to continue the plan into 2018 and 2019.   As if that wasn’t alarming enough… I digress.

Forty FBI Agents spent three years investigating whether or not a chicken-faced baby was actually born in a hen house.

Think about this carefully.

Forty FBI agents, spent three years on a mission to eliminate the candidacy and presidency of Donald Trump.  Don’t get dragged into the absurdity and travel down their bizarre mirrored path where justification is put through a cognitive blender.  Forty FBI Agents spent three years trying to aid a political effort to remove a president.

If you give them the benefit of being sound-minded, we had Forty FBI agents who transparently had to know this was a ridiculously weaponized political operation against the opposing political party of their FBI and DOJ leadership… and they went along with it.

The whole damned thing was/is a ruse.

What exactly would forty FBI agents be investigating?

You can take that insufferably overused qualifier: “we’re not talking about the hard-working FBI field agents here..“, and stuff it.  I’m exactly talking about forty transparently corrupt FBI field agents who, according to EVERYONE, participated in an investigation that was transparent political bullsh!t from the beginning….

….And they all did what?  Went along with it… that’s what they did.

That aspect doesn’t seem to be appearing anywhere.

That aspect doesn’t seem to be bothering anyone, except me.

That in-your-face truism hasn’t been discussed anywhere amid thousands of hours of pundit conversation, and thousands more column inches dedicated to this fabricated political operation.

Is someone actually going to try and tell me Forty FBI Agents didn’t know the Vast Russian Conspiracywas a bucket of nonsense from, um, at least day #2?..

These are the best investigators in the world?  These are the elite investigative units that we count on to investigate serious crimes and avoid terrorist threats?

Who are they?  Name them !  Every one of them needs to be named, publicly.  We paid for this, don’t we have a right to know the name of every person who participated in this investigation?

With the publication of the report doesn’t President Trump get to confront his accusers, in sunlight?  Democrats demand transparency; OK, I’ll play.  Make them live up to their own rules….  I want the names of every FBI individual who participated in this investigation.

Again, think about it.

What does forty FBI agents working on this fabricated Russian case for three years tell us about the operational integrity of the FBI as an institution?

9/11

Boston Marathon

San Bernardino

Pulse Nightclub

Garland, Texas

Dallas, Texas, sniper

Mandalay Bay

Parkland, Florida

Fort Lauderdale, Airport

Any questions?…