Sign in to follow this  
More intelligent stuff from AOC... This time FDR and 22nd Amendment...

AOC flubs history of FDR and change to Constitution

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/aoc-flubs-history-of-fdr-and-change-to-constitution

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez D-N.Y., might want to brush up on some history after asserting, incorrectly, that Republicans in Congress amended the Constitution to kick President Franklin Delano Roosevelt out of office.

"They had to amend the Constitution of the United States to make sure Roosevelt did not get reelected," Ocasio-Cortez said Friday during a night hall event with MSNBC with Chris Hayes. 

Ocasio-Cortez was referring to the 22nd Amendment of the Constitution which passed in 1947.

The text of the amendment states, “No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice.” FDR died in 1945, meaning he was dead for a full two years before presidential term limits were implemented.

She’s exactly what happens when these liberals get their way and AOC shows it each day. No grasp of reality with no common sense.

I could be convinced to give Trump four terms.

She is astoundingly uneducated.

And I do think she is representative of her generation.  They went to school and were indoctrinated....not educated.  And because of that they are stewards for a perverse ideology, sent out like disciples to attack....

On the one hand you can hate on her, but she is not so unlike Lauren Kavanaugh, what she has become is due to what was done to her but ideologues....they have manipulated and groomed her.

The left follows a simple process, they groom people into targets, love bomb them, then isolate them and finally assert control through fear and intimidation.

• Like 1

Now Democrats are trying to protect incumbents from candidates such as AOC, who is of course opposed to it. So much for the idea of Democracy in the Democratic Party.

This chick is giving Sheila Jackson Lee and Hank Johnson some serious competition for the dumbest fock in DC.

35 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Now Democrats are trying to protect incumbents from candidates such as AOC, who is of course opposed to it. So much for the idea of Democracy in the Democratic Party.

This plus.....now they are digging up people to attack Biden, which is insanity since he is the only one among them who can legitimately challenge Trump.....

3 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

This plus.....now they are digging up people to attack Biden, which is insanity since he is the only one among them who can legitimately challenge Trump.....

Oh make no mistake about it; that's Kamala Harris' camp.  Same with the Beto stuff resurfacing. 

god damn she is a doll. wonder if shes a ######? most of the cute ones are unfortunately. they can hide it for awhile but it comes out eventually.

im searching for a unicorn. hot, nice measurements, and pleasant to be around. not settling for anything less. seriously if i found a woman like that I would stop whoring around. odds are tho probably gonna die single lol😂

21 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

god damn she is a doll. wonder if shes a ######? most of the cute ones are unfortunately. they can hide it for awhile but it comes out eventually.

im searching for a unicorn. hot, nice measurements, and pleasant to be around. not settling for anything less. seriously if i found a woman like that I would stop whoring around. odds are tho probably gonna die single lol😂

Doll? With those teeth she could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence FFS.

Flash in the pan. 86 Mets, 2017 Eagles. Lots of noise and not much to show for it. 

3 hours ago, trumpurethra said:

Your real problem is they are also searching. 

4 hours ago, Bert said:

This chick is giving Sheila Jackson Lee and Hank Johnson some serious competition for the dumbest fock in DC.

🤣

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

JFC!!! 

I would vote  for him if he were to just be put on a 24 hours streaming service and would just talk like that all day long about things in life. 

It was painful just watching him attempt to describe the narrowest part of island. 

7 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

I'm excited to visit the 2 other Mexican countries

Is one of them on the verge of flipping over ?

2 hours ago, DonS said:

It was painful just watching him attempt to describe the narrowest part of island. 

My dad is in his mid 90's and is starting to slow down a bit. My dad would not be fit (and would not offer to want ) to be a congressman, but he would not have come close to sounding like the freak show in that video and would not offer up uneducated ignorant comments like Cortez throws out there on a daily basis. 

18 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Rashida Tlaib may or may not be long for Congress. Now, this is the bluest of blue seats in inner city Detroit and will never go GOP. and I cannot say what incumbency will do for her. I can tell you that one reason that she won John Conyers' old seat is, in part, because it was a six-way race in the Democratic Party primary and she squeaked out a win against five black candidates.

I wouldn't get my hopes too high up for improvement though. These are the same morons that sent John Conyers to Washington for fifty years. Then, when you think "finally they're going to upgrade that seat" they sent Tlaib. So the chances they continue to fock this up by unearthing another pile of sh*t to replace Tlaib are still very, very high. But at least we've established a floor.

I am holding out hope that our system will protect us from idiots like AOC, and racists like Talib, Booker, Harris and Stacey Abrams......we need the system to work....bad actors need to be muted 

On 4/1/2019 at 12:37 PM, TimmySmith said:

Your real problem is they are also searching. 

lol yep. No biggie tho. I don't "need" a serious relationship to feel complete. Got my kids and grandbabies.

Seriously at this point, I just "need" women for their holes lol.

On 4/1/2019 at 8:57 AM, Filthy Fernadez said:

Doll? With those teeth she could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence FFS.

Lol acting like you actually get some puzzy. Let alone be choosy about it.🤣

1 minute ago, trumpurethra said:

Lol acting like you actually get some puzzy. Let alone be choosy about it.🤣

Sh!t.............the only a$$ yo get is when your finger breaks through the toilet paper.