Sign in to follow this  
Strike

And this is why electing Trump was a good thing.....

So why do we care if it's gonna hurt?  If he's gonna get his murdering panties in a twist then any old firearm to the back of the noggin should suffice. Easy peasey. 

I hope this mutherfucker suffers long and hard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That fvcker can eat and die. if we made execution so horrific, even if it didn't lower the murder rate, at least we would all feel better when the POS is executed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

What are we up to? Reason 3,587?

I'd say, being generous, he gives us an average of one new reason every day. So by my math, we're still under 1000. But if you include tweets that entertain you, 3587 is in range.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'd say, being generous, he gives us an average of one new reason every day. So by my math, we're still under 1000. But if you include tweets that entertain you, 3587 is in range.

Honestly, he's given me some reasons to vote for him.

But 90% of the reasons I have for voting for him are being given by the Democrats. I'll be voting against them. Not for trump. 

• Like 1

What's so funny is that people think Hillary wouldn't have tried to stop the nonsense at the border. She would have, and Pelosi and co. would have been fine with it. 

46 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Honestly, he's given me some reasons to vote for him.

But 90% of the reasons I have for voting for him are being given by the Democrats. I'll be voting against them. Not for trump. 

In 2016 it was a case of who do I dislike less, Hillary or Trump I was quite unhappy with the choice. That's not the case anymore, I'm legitimately happy with Trump.

I'm not going to say that I'm for sure locked in, I'll wait to see who emerges from the Democratic field.  I see Trump as gradually shifting the GOP away from the Bushtards/Romney rich elites chickenhawks to the everyday people while I see the Dems are consistently abandoning everyday people in order to appeal to the fringe far left freak show, and I'm a heck of a lot more comfortable with the GOP right now. 

I can't say I'm thrilled being in a political alliance with the Bush/Romney types, I think the country is better served when both parties at least mouth the words that they're catering to everyday people even if it's all bullsh*t and you have to decide who's less insincere. But the Democrats aren't even trying at this point. They are in a rage and all they care about is appeasing the intersectional freak show while hoping for demographic changes to replace the Republican electorate. Personally, I've got three half-asian future voters in the works that they aren't going to be too happy to deal with, unless they get their act together.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What's so funny is that people think Hillary wouldn't have tried to stop the nonsense at the border. She would have, and Pelosi and co. would have been fine with it. 

Yep. That is one of the many things that lead me to abandon the Democrats.

Whenever I here people start throwing a fit about "apartheid walls" and racist border polices and whatnot, I always ask... WTF would you do with the border?

They never have an answer. 

I don't see anyone else. At all. I'm voting Trump in 2020 if the left doesn't pull a Wilkes Booth on him in the mean time. Which I wouldn''t put past them to try.

I like Trump at this point in time in American history.  Maybe the dems can get an amendment to kick him out of office in 2025 and block him from running in 2028 if he should die in 2026 after he has already finished his second term in 2024. That would be epic. Go Cortez! But sadly I guess we will almost all be dead by then if you keep driving your car to work, or if you simply keep working instead of studying glass blowing techniques or rolling out bread dough in epic rare forms or something and living of living off of her government love and letting robots run government controlled businesses.

12 hours ago, lod001 said:

if we made execution so horrific, even if it didn't lower the murder rate, at least we would all feel better when the POS is executed.

This.

Make executions public again (executing them soon after being found guilty with 1 appeal) and so horrific that it becomes a deterrent again. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

This.

Make executions public again (executing them soon after being found guilty with 1 appeal) and so horrific that it becomes a deterrent again. 

I think its a tough call, I am not sure that horrifying executions would have that much of an impact, but it might I guess.

I would like to see less people in prison for non-violent crimes. I would like to see a focus on taking criminal, particularly young ones, and trying to unfock them, I hesitate to use the term rehabilitate.....

21 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I think its a tough call, I am not sure that horrifying executions would have that much of an impact, but it might I guess.

I would like to see less people in prison for non-violent crimes. I would like to see a focus on taking criminal, particularly young ones, and trying to unfock them, I hesitate to use the term rehabilitate.....

Agree on the non violent stuff however white collar crime isn't violent yet stealing people's retirements should warrant serious jail time.

Feed a few child molesters and rapists groin first into a wood chipper would be a serious deterrent.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Agree on the non violent stuff however white collar crime isn't violent yet stealing people's retirements should warrant serious jail time.

Feed a few child molesters and rapists groin first into a wood chipper would be a serious deterrent.

White collar crime should include forfeiture of ALL money/investments.....everything to compensate the people or company impacted. No hiding it....that, coupled with maybe teaching at an inner-city high school for some period of time....that works for me...

14 hours ago, lod001 said:

That fvcker can eat and die. if we made execution so horrific, even if it didn't lower the murder rate, at least we would all feel better when the POS is executed.

Cultural anthropologists determined that the widespread use of capital punishment, by killing off before they could breed, the ass-end 1% of the European male population for  generation after generations for a thousand years, weeded the shitbags with lack of control of base instincts out of the DNA pool, made people more social, less prone to commit crime, and raised the average IQ.

We should use the Golden Gate Bridge as a "dunk tank".  Just build a plank off to the side.  Place the death row inmate on the plank, pull the lever and watch him drop.  Painless.

I would be all in on sending them to Ceti Alpha V. As long as they get sent there before Ceti Alpha VI blows up.

20 minutes ago, sderk said:

I would be all in on sending them to Ceti Alpha V. As long as they get sent there before Ceti Alpha VI blows up.

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Cultural anthropologists determined that the widespread use of capital punishment, by killing off before they could breed, the ass-end 1% of the European male population for  generation after generations for a thousand years, weeded the shitbags with lack of control of base instincts out of the DNA pool, made people more social, less prone to commit crime, and raised the average IQ.

I can believe it. We shouldn't even let the stupid breed. On a smaller scale if you placed criminals with FFToday members and criminals with the FBG leftists, we would kill all the criminals instead of letting them go free and over there, the criminals, when let out, would kill all the FBG leftys. Then we would have to go over and clean up the mess they left behind.

13 hours ago, lod001 said:

I can believe it. We shouldn't even let the stupid breed. On a smaller scale if you placed criminals with FFToday members and criminals with the FBG leftists, we would kill all the criminals instead of letting them go free and over there, the criminals, when let out, would kill all the FBG leftys. Then we would have to go over and clean up the mess they left behind.

That is a line I would be hesitant to walk.   It borders on the Eugenics thing.

It does have some scientific basis, but that did not help Jimmy the Greek, did it?

2 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

That is a line I would be hesitant to walk.   It borders on the Eugenics thing.

It does have some scientific basis, but that did not help Jimmy the Greek, did it?

It's like the dirty little secret that abortion has a huge impact on crime and economic prosperity. If we had free abortion clinics all over the place, the country would be a much better place.

That's a fact. Debate the morality all you like. Facts are facts. 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It's like the dirty little secret that abortion has a huge impact on crime and economic prosperity. If we had free abortion clinics all over the place, the country would be a much better place.

Free? Who would pay for it? 

Planned Parenthood receives Federal Funding (hundreds of millions) and they donate millions to Democrats who push for later and later abortions. 

Free? No such thing.

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

If faced with the option of abortion vs a bigger welfare check the single black mothers are going to have the baby and it will still grow up to be a gangbanger. Problem not solved. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Abortion has had a positive impact on society and prosperity, and I believe that emphatically. 

I still find it creepy that Planned Parenthood shops seem to be setup in areas almost as if targeting minorities. This coupled with its original founder being a vile racist.....blech

And when you look at the rise in abortions among minorities you have to wonder what the game really is......even if that game is proving to be wildly beneficial to society.  Sometimes things that deliver positive outcomes, do it in a creepy way...

7 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Free? Who would pay for it? 

Planned Parenthood receives Federal Funding (hundreds of millions) and they donate millions to Democrats who push for later and later abortions. 

Free? No such thing.

He's in China..its free for him

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Spoken like a true Dem 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Spoken like a true Dem 👍🏻

Hey. Pay a nickel for abortion now, or pay a dollar for welfare, schools, cops, prisons, etc. Later. Your call. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yup. And we should allow it up to the 72nd week.

20 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Hey. Pay a nickel for abortion now, or pay a dollar for welfare, schools, cops, prisons, etc. Later. Your call. 

Can you elaborate a bit for me?

59 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Can you elaborate a bit for me?

I am saying it costs society far more to pay to deliver, care for, feed, educate, prosecute, and incarcerate unwanted children than it does to pay for abortion.

And this isn't a race thing. This is true of the trailer park as well as the ghetto.

Abortion is a win for society. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I am saying it costs society far more to pay to deliver, care for, feed, educate, prosecute, and incarcerate unwanted children than it does to pay for abortion.

And this isn't a race thing. This is true of the trailer park as well as the ghetto.

Yes it is

&

No it’s not

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I never thought of it this way. I think I'm now pro-choice. No. That's not right because I would still be abhorred if a woman aborted my kid. 

Is pro-abortion for liberals a position? 

I don't know how to tie together my thoughts but can only say that I've always been in full agreement with Sux's avatar on the issue. I'll have to think on this further.

The Eighth Amendment does not guarantee a prisoner a painless death – something that, of course, isn’t guaranteed to many people, including most victims of capital crimes," Gorsuch said.

:thumbsup: