sderk

Couple black women chatting in waiting area at a doctor's office

Couple older black women were going to town on what a terrible president Trump is and how poor Obama never gets any credit on how much of a savior he was to the black community, and how Trump is destroying all the good he did. And they mentioned that is why there is so much killing going on the black communities around the country these days. Because Trump is the driving force behind all the black crime. They were talking at the top of their voices about it for about 10 minutes before they got called in. 

And this was in a well to do educated community setting.

Orange man bad.

Ignorant but typical. 

This is the party line, which must be followed, or else.

Yes, people are generally this utterly stupid. 

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Do you guys share the same gynecologist?

The only thing that could have made the chatter in that room even more monumentally stupid would have been if I had read out loud some of your posts on this forum.  But I did not do those things. :nono:  For mine and other's own sanity.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Do you guys share the same gynecologist?

:lol:

I don't know ANY black people that feel that way. Black crime has nothing to do with Trump or Obama. It has to do with your own personal values, your home life, your family and friends, your opportunities and the history of the city you live in. I'd agree that most black democrats don't like Trump, that's true, but I'm a democrat and I don't agree with them. I doubt anyone can name a policy of Obama's that was specifically targeted to help black people. He did things to help us all but not just blacks. So, Obama was no savior to blacks.

My daughter was in Jiffy Lube and while waiting for an oil change she said Malcolm X was playing on the tv. She said it was a scene where Malcolm made a white woman kiss his feet or something. She said she was the only person of color in the crowded room. She said no one said anything but she felt really uncomfortable.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Snitch 

Punk

I like posts where someone says they heard a random person somewhere say something, and they point to it as confirmation for their opinions about an entire gender, race, vote of a party, etc. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, cbfalcon said:

I like posts where someone says they heard a random person somewhere say something, and they point to it as confirmation for their opinions about an entire gender, race, vote of a party, etc. 

Me too. 

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

He did things to help us all but not just blacks. So, Obama was no savior to blacks.

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

and the free phone, can't forget the free phone!

The average american is stunningly stupid, you could just as easily find Trump voters who have a similar level of stupidity if you tried.

Just now, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

The average american is stunningly stupid, you could just as easily find Trump voters who have a similar level of stupidity if you tried.

The people in this thread shouldn't have to try very hard.

On any given weekend, you can go to my club and somebody will be crying about Obama or Hillary (STILL). And when they aren't boo hoo'n about that, AOC or the "animals" (as Geeks like to say) are the topic of choice. The irony of these well off white guys, sitting around in their country club, sipping Scotch, crying about how bad all the blacks and browns and Libs are ruining their lives is hilariously pathetic.

5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

On any given weekend, you can go to my club and somebody will be crying about Obama or Hillary (STILL). And when they aren't boo hoo'n about that, AOC or the "animals" (as Geeks like to say) are the topic of choice. The irony of these well off white guys, sitting around in their country club, sipping Scotch, crying about how bad all the blacks and browns and Libs are ruining their lives is hilariously pathetic.

Doubt it

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Doubt it

Lol, of course you do. I wouldn't expect anything less.

23 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Fact

I golf with my with Uncle's in law sometimes, 3 of them. 1 of them is so pro trump his skin is orange, he oozes this sentiment. All of them are doing well, own their own businesses. the other 2 aren't nearly as bad, but serious Trump supporters are just as deranged as the left.

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Fact

I golf with my with Uncle's in law sometimes, 3 of them. 1 of them is so pro trump his skin is orange, he oozes this sentiment. All of them are doing well, own their own businesses. the other 2 aren't nearly as bad, but serious Trump supporters are just as deranged as the left.

Double doubt it. 

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

Fact

This is so incorrect. But you will continue to think that these same leftist actions after Hillary losing would be carried out by the right if Trump lost. So no matter.

9 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Fixed

What did that fix? 

Three women are sitting in the OB-GYN office a blond, a redhead and a brunette.  All three are pregnant.  The brunette turns to the other two and says, "I know that I am going to be having a girl, because I was on top when we conceived.".  The redhead turns and says, "That is right.  We are having a boy because he was on top when we conceived." At that point, the blond starts bawling her eyes out and freaking out.  The other two ask the blond what is wrong and she says, "Well, that must mean that we are having a puppy!!!!"  :cry: :cry: :cry: 

15 minutes ago, edjr said:

Fact

If not more deranged...... Case in point:

One of my best buddies from HS - 49 years old, (redneck to the gills) white, divorced/single, a special needs child with cystic fibrosis, UMEMPLOYED, lives with mommy and daddy. Got laid off 4 or 5 years ago - hasn't worked since. All this dude does is sit in his room, surf the web, rant about Libs, licks Trumps balls and downs vodka. All day, every day - this is his life. He rants and cries on FB about the animals wanting free stuff and the lazy Libs ruining the world...... This idiot is so deranged he doesn't even realize that he's the worst offender of them all. Nobody has benefited from Social welfare and handouts more than this clown. If anyone is sucking the taxpayer dry it's he and his child. Not to mention his parents.

Oh when you ask him why doesn't, ya know, find a job. He says he cant find one that will pay him what he's worth, not accepting anything less than $80k. TRUE STORY.  :doh:

Geeziz. 80 k in Texas is like 120 up here.

9 minutes ago, sderk said:

This is so incorrect. But you will continue to think that these same leftist actions after Hillary losing would be carried out by the right if Trump lost. So no matter.

:huh:

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

If not more deranged...... Case in point:

One of my best buddies from HS - 49 years old, (redneck to the gills) white, divorced/single, a special needs child with cystic fibrosis, UMEMPLOYED, lives with mommy and daddy. Got laid off 4 or 5 years ago - hasn't worked since. All this dude does is sit in his room, surf the web, rant about Libs, licks Trumps balls and downs vodka. All day, every day - this is his life. He rants and cries on FB about the animals wanting free stuff and the lazy Libs ruining the world...... This idiot is so deranged he doesn't even realize that he's the worst offender of them all. Nobody has benefited from Social welfare and handouts more than this clown. If anyone is sucking the taxpayer dry it's he and his child. Not to mention his parents.

Oh when you ask him why doesn't, ya know, find a job. He says he cant find one that will pay him what he's worth, not accepting anything less than $80k. TRUE STORY.  :doh:

We could use a forum member like that here.

38 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

We could use a forum member like that here.

He's a sitcom just waiting to happen.

12 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

He's a sitcom just waiting to happen.

Unless you are trying to rehabilitate him or take care of his kid, why hang around the dude? Can't be helping you improve anything in life. 

5 hours ago, sderk said:

Unless you are trying to rehabilitate him or take care of his kid, why hang around the dude? Can't be helping you improve anything in life. 

I don't pick and chose my friends based on what they can do to enhance my life. Nor do I select friends based on who they voted for.

I've known him since we were 5 - he's no more pathetic than some here. 

Just now, Cruzer said:

I don't pick and chose my friends based on what they can do to enhance my life. Nor do I select friends based on who they voted for.

Let me remind you of your description of him. 

"One of my best buddies from HS - 49 years old, (redneck to the gills) white, divorced/single, a special needs child with cystic fibrosis, UMEMPLOYED, lives with mommy and daddy. Got laid off 4 or 5 years ago - hasn't worked since. All this dude does is sit in his room, surf the web, rant about Libs, licks Trumps balls and downs vodka. All day, every day - this is his life. He rants and cries on FB about theanimals wanting free stuff and the lazy Libsruining the world...... This idiot is so deranged he doesn't even realize that he's the worstoffender of them all. Nobody has benefitedfrom Social welfare and handouts more thanthis clown. If anyone is sucking the taxpayerdry it's he and his child. Not to mention hisparents.

Oh when you ask him why doesn't, ya know, find a job. He says he cant find one that will pay him what he's worth, not accepting anything less than $80k. TRUE STORY. "

45 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Like who? 

7 hours ago, sderk said:

No doubt you see a horrible monster. 

I see a smart, witty guy who was good to be around.  I've got nothing but good memories of this guy. We had been close friends before I lost contact with him when I moved overseas. Apparently, he'd had undiagnosed and untreated mental health issues he wrestled with and eventually succumbed to.

If I ever move back home, I'd swing by the prison to visit him. Helping me improve my life has nothing to do with it. I don't forsake my friends.

36 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

No doubt you see a horrible monster. 

I see a smart, witty guy who was good to be around.  I've got nothing but good memories of this guy. We had been close friends before I lost contact with him when I moved overseas. Apparently, he'd had undiagnosed and untreated mental health issues he wrestled with and eventually succumbed to.

If I ever move back home, I'd swing by the prison to visit him. Helping me improve my life has nothing to do with it. I don't forsake my friends.

Let me just remind you of your initial republican associated story. You never mentioned anything about the truth of the story at first.

"One of my best buddies from HS - 49 years old, (redneck to the gills) white, divorced/single, a special needs child with cystic fibrosis, UMEMPLOYED, lives with mommy and daddy. Got laid off 4 or 5 years ago - hasn't worked since. All this dude does is sit in his room, surf the web, rant about Libs, licks Trumps balls and downs vodka. All day, every day - this is his life. He rants and cries on FB about theanimals wanting free stuff and the lazy Libsruining the world...... This idiot is so deranged he doesn't even realize that he's the worstoffender of them all. Nobody has benefitedfrom Social welfare and handouts more thanthis clown. If anyone is sucking the taxpayerdry it's he and his child. Not to mention hisparents.

Oh when you ask him why doesn't, ya know, find a job. He says he cant find one that will pay him what he's worth, not accepting anything less than $80k. TRUE STORY. "

10 hours ago, sderk said:

Let me remind you of your description of him. 

"One of my best buddies from HS - 49 years old, (redneck to the gills) white, divorced/single, a special needs child with cystic fibrosis, UMEMPLOYED, lives with mommy and daddy. Got laid off 4 or 5 years ago - hasn't worked since. All this dude does is sit in his room, surf the web, rant about Libs, licks Trumps balls and downs vodka. All day, every day - this is his life. He rants and cries on FB about theanimals wanting free stuff and the lazy Libsruining the world...... This idiot is so deranged he doesn't even realize that he's the worstoffender of them all. Nobody has benefitedfrom Social welfare and handouts more thanthis clown. If anyone is sucking the taxpayerdry it's he and his child. Not to mention hisparents.

Oh when you ask him why doesn't, ya know, find a job. He says he cant find one that will pay him what he's worth, not accepting anything less than $80k. TRUE STORY. "

And? That's a brief description of his current state - not a full recap of the experiences and things he's done and meant to me over the years.

Up until FB, I honestly had no idea he even followed politics. In 40 something years, until FB, I never heard him once talk about politics. As a Nascar, redneck good old boy, I assumed he was Republican - but still, he never once mentioned anything about it.

8 hours ago, sderk said:

Let me just remind you of your initial republican associated story. You never mentioned anything about the truth of the story at first.

"One of my best buddies from HS - 49 years old, (redneck to the gills) white, divorced/single, a special needs child with cystic fibrosis, UMEMPLOYED, lives with mommy and daddy. Got laid off 4 or 5 years ago - hasn't worked since. All this dude does is sit in his room, surf the web, rant about Libs, licks Trumps balls and downs vodka. All day, every day - this is his life. He rants and cries on FB about theanimals wanting free stuff and the lazy Libsruining the world...... This idiot is so deranged he doesn't even realize that he's the worstoffender of them all. Nobody has benefitedfrom Social welfare and handouts more thanthis clown. If anyone is sucking the taxpayerdry it's he and his child. Not to mention hisparents.

Oh when you ask him why doesn't, ya know, find a job. He says he cant find one that will pay him what he's worth, not accepting anything less than $80k. TRUE STORY. "

You're confusing me with Cruzer. Cruzer's friend is the down on his luck, chronically unemployed Republican guy. And when I saw you questioning why he hangs around with the guy, that's when I came up with my story.