Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Look at the Oranges?

Clearly a freudian slip. You know what happened in the Godfather every time an orange was in a scene?  Death. Death coming to the corrupt Dems who pushed and leaked a phony Russian conspiracy.

...and Trump says his Dad's from Germany. Not simply German, born in a lovely place in Germany.

It's a lie, he was born in NY.

And he's been caught lying repeatedly.

And he's a birther! 😁😁

Alzheimer's would be a step up. 😎

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

For you? Yes

11 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

...and Trump says his Dad's from Germany. Not simply German, born in a lovely place in Germany.

It's a lie, he was born in NY.

And he's been caught lying repeatedly.

And he's a birther! 😁😁

You should call Mueller with it.

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I did not have sex with that woman 

No one would ever doubt that 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You should call Mueller with it.

Serious question for you, Filthy.

Are you just ignoring the fact that President Trump lies or are you OK with it?  Either way, would you do the same for a democrat President?

8 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Are you just ignoring the fact that President Trump lies or are you OK with it?  Either way, would you do the same for a democrat President?

All politicians lie...

11 minutes ago, Kanil said:

No, I'm not okay with him lying but him lying about if his father was actually born in Germany is not a deal breaker.

You find evidence of him being a criminal in office and I'll call for his resignation.

25 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Were you ok with all of Hussein's lies? 

30 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Hell he still stroking out on 57 states. 😁

9 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

He's the type of diickbag who thinks Hussein didn't lie. Baah baah blindsheep.

10 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Negative.  Why would you assume that?

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

You obviously don't pay much attention to what I post.  You assume anyone who doesn't nut-hug President Trump is a libtard.  You're a moron.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kanil said:

You obviously don't pay much attention to what I post.  You assume anyone who doesn't nut-hug President Trump is a libtard.  You're a moron.

Exactly what a liberal would say.

26 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

No, I'm not okay with him lying but him lying about if his father was actually born in Germany is not a deal breaker.

You find evidence of him being a criminal in office and I'll call for his resignation.

So if you're not OK with him lying, why give Wiff sh1t for pointing out that President Trump is lying again?

16 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Negative.  Why would you assume that?

Because I dont recall you ever calling him out on it. Doesn’t mean you didn’t. I just don’t recall it. 

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Because I dont recall you ever calling him out on it. Doesn’t mean you didn’t. I just don’t recall it. 

I don't remember you calling him out on it either.  As I recall, most of your posts are aimed at insulting users here rather than actually discussing the issues the thread is about.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

If nothing else, and yeah, there's a lot else. It's a question of volume. What is Trump up to now? Like 9,000 documented provable lies? Jesus. All of Congress combined probably doesn't match that list. And stupid shiit he lies about; not only does everyone know some of these things are outright lies, not only does he end up contradicting himself sometimes in the same speech, but people all around the world or asking why the hell would he lie about THAT?

He's like a shark that has to keep swimming in order to survive. Trump can't stop lying.

Like I said, the sheer volume of lies is indicative of some sort of mental disorder. The dude literally can't tell the b******* he creates from reality anymore.

1 minute ago, Kanil said:

I don't remember you calling him out on it either.  As I recall, most of your posts are aimed at insulting users here rather than actually discussing the issues the thread is about.

I think you're thinking of Flahooker.

2 minutes ago, Kanil said:

I called that POS out on a daily basis. I have no energy to debate issues with clowns like Sho, MDC, Newbie, insert any name here.  But I’ll bet a dollar to a donut you never once complained Hussein’s lies. 

56 minutes ago, Kanil said:

So if you're not OK with him lying, why give Wiff sh1t for pointing out that President Trump is lying again?

I give wiff sh!t for being unhinged for posting every time the Orange man speaks. wiff hands out so much grief over us posting anything positive about Trump, he can take grief for his rants.

• Like 1

Remember when Obama lied and said he was a muslim and that reporter had to correct him...or that time he said he was from kenya ....or how he let his biographer from the Harvard review claim him to be from Kenya all the way up to 2007 when he ran for election.  

Wait Barry doesnt lie...so .....

Trump has made 9,451 false or misleading claims in his first 802 days in office!

Think about that. The President of the United States is AVERAGING 22 false/misleading claims a day for the last 200 days. And that is a rate four times as high as his pace of prevarication in 2017, his first year in office.

Even more concerning is the fact that the place Trump tells the most fibs is at 2020 campaign rallies. The Fact Checker counted 64 -- SIXTY-FOUR -- false or misleading claims by Trump at a single rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, last week.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Trump has made 9,451 false or misleading claims in his first 802 days in office!

Think about that. The President of the United States is AVERAGING 22 false/misleading claims a day for the last 200 days. And that is a rate four times as high as his pace of prevarication in 2017, his first year in office.

Even more concerning is the fact that the place Trump tells the most fibs is at 2020 campaign rallies. The Fact Checker counted 64 -- SIXTY-FOUR -- false or misleading claims by Trump at a single rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, last week.

Link to this fact checking site? You've been busted before with a phony site.

How about you give us a manageable number of the lies or misleading claims told about Trump. 1,000? 5,000? A million?

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

If nothing else, and yeah, there's a lot else. It's a question of volume. What is Trump up to now? Like 9,000 documented provable lies? Jesus. All of Congress combined probably doesn't match that list. And stupid shiit he lies about; not only does everyone know some of these things are outright lies, not only does he end up contradicting himself sometimes in the same speech, but people all around the world or asking why the hell would he lie about THAT?

He's like a shark that has to keep swimming in order to survive. Trump can't stop lying.

Like I said, the sheer volume of lies is indicative of some sort of mental disorder. The dude literally can't tell the b******* he creates from reality anymore.

Trump's base thinks the entire SYSTEM is a lie, so they've gone tribal.  Trump's base will gladly support any lies he tells because he is "one of them".  You're point about lying might be worth something in 2000, when 50% of republicans trusted the system.  Not today tho.  Our level of discourse is several levels below where it was 20 years ago.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Link to this fact checking site? You've been busted before with a phony site.

How about you give us a manageable number of the lies or misleading claims told about Trump. 1,000? 5,000? A million?

I want you to post a link to the thread where I got busted for a phony site. Or leave the f****** board forever. Deal?

Also, you think you'd f****** learn something by now dumbass. Go to Google, type 9451 lies.

Choose whatever f****** site you want.

God, you guys literally get dumber by the day. Of course, listening to Trump would do that to you.

Don't forget your challenge you lying dumbass.

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

Remember when Obama lied and said he was a muslim and that reporter had to correct him...or that time he said he was from kenya ....or how he let his biographer from the Harvard review claim him to be from Kenya all the way up to 2007 when he ran for election.  

Wait Barry doesnt lie...so .....

How about some links their sporto. And I swear to God, if it's four Chan... 😄😄

On 2/6/2019 at 12:20 PM, wiffleball said:
8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I want you to post a link to the thread where I got busted for a phony site. Or leave the f****** board forever. Deal?

Don't forget your challenge you lying dumbass.

Took what, 5 minutes to find? You like using sites that include 'lacks context' as Trump lied. God you suck at this. 

I don't want you to leave though as it's fun curb stomping half wits so I don't hold you to your challenge. 

15 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Took what, 5 minutes to find? You like using sites that include 'lacks context' as Trump lied. God you suck at this. 

I don't want you to leave though as it's fun curb stomping half wits so I don't hold you to your challenge. 

You're so f****** losing it today. How is that a phony site?

17 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You're so f****** losing it today. How is that a phony site?

😄 I think I broke filthy 😂

33 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

How about some links their sporto. And I swear to God, if it's four Chan... 😄😄

Your google broken ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

So wiff joins another welcher here.

Sad..................you aren't in any of the contests here are you? Do people know you don't pay up?

It's too early for you to be drunk, so I'm pretty sure I just broke you. What site specifically note I said specifically, is a phony site? And, I love how you finally embrace PolitiFact. 😃

as to welching, number one, I didn't say Id leave the board. I told you to leave when you couldn't come up with a phony site. Which you still haven't done. Number two, you still after five different requests, haven't named a phony site.

But keep twisting like an alligator in the water when you're caught dead to rights. Hey, did you find what story you want to choose for the 9451 lies? I bet you did.

And here we go......................'specifically' is how he's trying to weasel out of his loss.

You used a site that was horsesh!t and got busted that day for it. Now you got drummed again.