Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

China invades Moron Lago

You guys talking about this story? some Chinese chick shows up at Mar-A-Lago with multiple electronic devices and thumb drives containing malware. Secret Service just waves her right on through. Luckily, some sharp-eyed receptionist  said oh hell no. Chick said she was there to go swimming. Yet had no swimsuit and a crap load of phones and electronics.

Got to wonder if she's related to Robert Krafts handy girl.

I know things like security and security clearances and whatnot don't mean diddly to Trump Co, but seeing as how he turned the patio of Mar-A-Lago into the situation room, maybe the Secret Service should review their protocols.

They're saying it's not their job. I'm thinking, even a basic Rent-A-Cop would first and foremost ask for a membership list and compare it to any potential visitors.  Then, you know, at least provide as much electronic scanning as we get at the freaking airport. 

history has taught us that the Secret Service is really a bunch of drunks and whoremongers, which I respect. But they can say it's not their job till the cows come home. That sure as s*** IS their job.

I've been in the same building as the freaking energy Secretary and the security protocols were tighter than that.

Interesting, I just heard something about this on the radio.

I wonder who she was sourced by....

We know that elements of the previous administration used the FBI/CIA to attempt to groom people against Trump, notably that chick at the CIA training center in Australia.....

8 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Interesting, I just heard something about this on the radio.

I wonder who she was sourced by....

We know that elements of the previous administration used the FBI/CIA to attempt to groom people against Trump, notably that chick at the CIA training center in Australia.....

Doesn't look like Trump or the Chinese needed much encouragement by any third parties.

https://images.app.goo.gl/TiQhbXAtiaYFriGZ8

Speaking of misleading  stories..............Secret Service were questioning her and some member vouched for her believing she was a relative of a member. Once inside, she changed stories and the aforementioned receptionist had Mar Lago  security question her.

Of course d!pshit blames this on Trump somehow.

Maybe it was a relative of Feinstein's Chinese driver/spy. Maybe it was the Chinese person receiving all but four of Hillary's emails from her illegal server.

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Of course d!pshit blames this on Trump somehow.

Who did that? 

Geesys, sensitive much? 😅😅

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

So you lied once again about Trump? Kind of a habit with you isn't it?

Da fuq you babbling about? I think I've finally pushed you over the edge. 😂

Just now, wiffleball said:

What are you doing still posting here? I thought after losing the challenge you'd be over at FBG getting big brother Sho to come back.

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

What are you doing still posting here? I thought after losing the challenge you'd be over at FBG getting big brother Sho to come back.

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

So you lied once again about Trump? Kind of a habit with you isn't it?

What challenge too? Dude, you are f****** nutty today.

😂

23 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I want you to post a link to the thread where I got busted for a phony site. Or leave the f****** board forever. Deal?

Don't forget your challenge you lying dumbass.

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

What challenge too? Dude, you are f****** nutty today.

😂

Boy, you really are focking nuts. You just posted that challenge (which I handily completed) 23 focking minutes ago. :wacko:

So you gonna stick around? Apologize then.