MTSkiBum

Do you approve of the job Trumps doing today - 4-3-2019

Approval poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve the job the president is doing

• Yes
    • No

yes

I think he is very-unpresidential, a blowhard at times, and his approval ratings would go up 10 points if he deleted his twiiter account.  I still voted yes.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

I think he is very-unpresidential, a blowhard at times, and his approval ratings would go up 10 points if he deleted his twiiter account. 

I have wondered if he avoided Twitter all together if this would be true...

No.  I approve of some of his policies, and no doubt he's doing better than the alternative would have, but can't vote yes with a good conscience.  He lies daily, acts unpresidential more often than that, and backtracks on things he said he would do to the point that some people think he's doing one thing when in actuality he's doing the exact opposite. 

• Thanks 2

I'm the other no...pretty much what Strike said.  I expected him to be worse than he has been though.  

1 hour ago, patweisers44 said:

I think he is very-unpresidential, a blowhard at times, and his approval ratings would go up 10 points if he deleted his twiiter account.  I still voted yes.

I don't know about that.  People refused to believe he could win with his methods for his entire campaign.  He proved EVERYONE wrong.  I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt at this point.  If he thinks the tweeting his helping him, then so be it.

4 minutes ago, riversco said:

I don't know about that.  People refused to believe he could win with his methods for his entire campaign.  He proved EVERYONE wrong.  I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt at this point.  If he thinks the tweeting his helping him, then so be it.

this. 

the vast majority of his bloc were not expecting a great statesman, nor a studious/contemplative avuncular leader ... the voters got what they paid for, so to speak ... a gruff, shoot from the hip outsider who never once veered from who the fock he truly was. 

business as usual, in regards to politics, has been forever altered by his election and subsequent behaviors- he was the first "punk rock" president, inasmuch that he was the grenade in the room that blew it all the fock to hell - and threw the finger to any and every one who crossed him.  

and the beauty of it all was that this was all evident during the Republican primaries ... he never shifted or relented. 

has been nothing short of spectacular, imo. 

• Like 3

Its also important to understand that Trump crafted his campaign to win based upon the angry, disenfranchised electorate he was given, not the other way around.  The public was really pissed off.  Trump was the only candidate to give them what they wanted.

2 hours ago, patweisers44 said:

You realize his "ratings" are never going to go up because CNN and Twitter paint him as Russian Hitler 24/7?

There is a certain segment of our country so focking dumb they believe that.

Trump punching back and trolling those idiots on Twitter doesn't have a negative impact, his supporters love him for that ad his detractors are just lying sacks of low T pusssies who would just complain about something else.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Strike said:

No.  I approve of some of his policies, and no doubt he's doing better than the alternative would have, but can't vote yes with a good conscience.  He lies daily, acts unpresidential more often than that, and backtracks on things he said he would do to the point that some people think he's doing one thing when in actuality he's doing the exact opposite. 

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

I'm the other no...pretty much what Strike said.  I expected him to be worse than he has been though.  

Exhibits A & B.

These losers would rather have a child killing communist as their president as long as he/she/it "speaks well".

Trump is gonna be among the greats when it’s all said and done. Libs know it too. :(

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

Exhibits A & B.

These losers would rather have a child killing communist as their president as long as he/she/it "speaks well".

Exhibit C.  Idiots who lack reading comprehension skills.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

Exhibits A & B.

Seriously... Do you like the direction of the economy? Yes. Are you happy with his foreign policy? Yes. Is everyone better off? Yes.

Then why did you vote no? Because he says meany things (against people who don't want these good things he's done to happen) on twitter. 

These are dopey people man.

• Like 2

Overall absolutely! 

But I'm HIGHLY concerned that the border is still porous. We are in a major Border Crisis.....our Country is in grave danger!

6 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’m a liberal and I voted 7 times. 

lemme guess ... you're from Chicago, amirite?

11 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’m a liberal and I voted yes 7 times. 

Ahhh the liberal super power.

So with 92% negative reporting against him Trump stands at 51% approval rating. 

Now imagine what it would be if the MSM gave him a fair shake. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Strike said:

So who do you see yourself voting for in 2020 as of today? 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Would love for wiff to answer this as well.

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have no idea.  I haven't seen the candidates.  But, based upon those who have announced, it will likely be third party just like last time.

The majority of people who will never like Donald Trump are basically "high school thinkers".  For example... when you're in high school, you vote for your class president, right?  Right.  The thing is, virtually no one votes for the person who may actually accomplish anything.  They almost always vote for the guy or girl that they think is the cutest in hopes that one day that person will want to date them because of their vote.  That's your "Never Trumpers" and/or Democrat party-line voters.  They don't care that the goofy looking kid may actually make their school / education experience better.  They don't care that the nerdy loser may actually have better ways to raise money and more of it for activities.  No, they vote for the popular person in hopes that they can be popular too through association.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

I have no idea.  I haven't seen the candidates.  But, based upon those who have announced, it will likely be third party just like last time.

Ok. Thanks. 

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

This guys woke 

3 hours ago, Strike said:

👍

21 minutes ago, Strike said:

I have no idea.  I haven't seen the candidates.  But, based upon those who have announced, it will likely be third party just like last time.

which essentially is a default vote for Trump ... thank you for your support!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The majority of people who will never like Donald Trump are basically "high school thinkers".  For example... when you're in high school, you vote for your class president, right?  Right.  The thing is, virtually no one votes for the person who may actually accomplish anything.  They almost always vote for the guy or girl that they think is the cutest in hopes that one day that person will want to date them because of their vote.  That's your "Never Trumpers" and/or Democrat party-line voters.  They don't care that the goofy looking kid may actually make their school / education experience better.  They don't care that the nerdy loser may actually have better ways to raise money and more of it for activities.  No, they vote for the popular person in hopes that they can be popular too through association.

So prescient. 

I voted 3rd party in the already blue state of NY last election.  Because I just couldnt bring myself to voting for Trump or Clinton.  

This time around Id imagine ill vote Trump.  Hes been every bit as ridiculous as I figured he would be.  But im pleasantly surprised with his results.  

Interesting how we're getting the mirror reverse of FBG's slightly more than 80% disapproval of Trump. 

10 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Ditto

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Interesting how we're getting the mirror reverse of FBG's slightly more than 80% disapproval of Trump. 

They ban folks over there for not being a wacko left winger.

33 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Its funny that they run from here but ban us from there. One side looks to be on tilt 

17 hours ago, posty said:

I have wondered if he avoided Twitter all together if this would be true...

What was you conclusion?  Or do you just wonder?