Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

Which geek is this?

U.S.

Newlywed downed 4 beers before flight, went on homophobic rant and attacked flight attendants on way to his honeymoon.

A man on an easyJet flight was supposed to be on his way to Egypt, where he was set to celebrate his honeymoon with his bride. :blink: Instead, he has been handed seven months in jail after he drunkenly assaulted two flight attendants and went on a homophobic rant.

Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo Entertainment & Lifestyle’s newsletter.

Michael Cunnett of Epsom, England allegedly drank four pints of beer before boarding his 9 a.m. flight in February, according to International Business Times. Shortly before takeoff, Cunnett took out an e-cigarette, and flight attendant Andre Botha approached him to ask him to put the e-cigarette away.

Instead of complying, Cunnett started to call Botha homophobic slurs and punched him twice, the Mirror reports. “He didn’t know my sexuality, but I am a gay man and proud of it,” Botha told the court. “It is not a lifestyle choice, it is natural and no one deserves to be discriminated against for their sexuality. Many people struggle with it, and deal with mental health problems on a daily basis. His remarks to me were personal.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/newlywed-downed-4-beers-flight-went-homophobic-rant-attacked-flight-attendants-way-honeymoon-091737033.html

He just got married, I'd have a short fuse too :dunno:

But Egypt though? Da fook?

To make matters worse, upon their arrival in Egypt, Andre Botha was thrown from a tall building...

49 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Instead of complying, Cunnett started to call Botha homophobic slurs and punched him twice, the Mirror reports. “He didn’t know my sexuality, but I am a gay man and proud of it,” Botha told the court. “It is not a lifestyle choice, it is natural and no one deserves to be discriminated against for their sexuality. Many people struggle with it, and deal with mental health problems on a daily basis. His remarks to me were personal.”

Well, Botha, he probably knew it by your mannerisms you, silly goose. If you're a flamer others are going to know. 

We went to Greece for our honeymoon, both of us are big into Ancient Greek mythology. 

1 minute ago, Bishop82 said:

We went to Greece for our honeymoon, both of us are big into Ancient Greek mythology. 

Do you have those China plates that show The Men playing LeapFrog?

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Do you have those China plates that show The Men playing LeapFrog?

No, they were sold out apparently.

😢

5 minutes ago, Bishop82 said:

No, they were sold out apparently.

😢

Don't sweat it. Just pop a couple pirin tablets and  have Agador go down to the factory outlet Shoppes.

1 minute ago, Cruzer said:

Who goes to Egypt to honeymoon? :dunno:

Who besides Indiana Jones goes to Egypt for anything?:dunno:

18 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Who besides Indiana Jones goes to Egypt for anything?:dunno:

The Bangles?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

The Bangles?

I will never do blow and listen to them again. 

Hey, get back to watching Game of Thrones!!

90sbaby

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Do they even serve beer in first class?

have you seen the new Jetblue 1st class :o

It's call Mint. Check it out.

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 8:04 AM, bostonlager said:

Well, Botha, he probably knew it by your mannerisms you, silly goose. If you're a flamer others are going to know. 

No shiot, right?