Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Edex Cup IV - Masters - TEAMS

3 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

Koepka was actually 1.10. You know Cruzer and his math skills... 

If Cruzers Tio can cut 10 lawns in 6 hours and Cruzer can cut 6 lawns in 4 hours before he needs a siesta.  How many lawns could they cut together in 8 hours?

Its a trick question....they only own one lawn mower.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

:d

1.11 Francesco Molinari

is that who you wagered on?

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

is that who you wagered on?

No

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

No

i have to make some wagers but honestly I've had a lot more success this year wagering after round 1. 

also feel like i need to do the draftkings millionaire maker

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

1.12 - Jason Day

this was my other option. congrats on the champion

Fleet Wood

2.04 Louis Oosthuizen

10 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

(for Kanil)

2.03 Bryson DeChambeau

That's one of the ones I bet on

51 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

If Cruzers Tio can cut 10 lawns in 6 hours and Cruzer can cut 6 lawns in 4 hours before he needs a siesta.  How many lawns could they cut together in 8 hours?

I still don't understand why every Mexican I know seems to have an uncle named Tio.

• Haha 1

Just now, Kanil said:

I still don't understand why every Mexican I know seems to have an uncle named Tio.

:D

Never thought Finau would get back to me... I almost took Bubba - his crying ass will prolly win now.

Some thoughts:

I don't think this draft has been chalky at all. Was very surprised WW didn't pick a player to be named soon with his second round pick. Also thought Matsuyama went early given that he really hasn't contended anywhere in quite some time. Further, the Spieth pick shocks me. He is having such major, major trouble off the tee. Love the kid and I hope Cruzer is rewarded for picking him, but I don't think he's going to finish in the top ten. 

Was going back and forth between Watson and Schauffele at my pick. Watson's incredible track record at Augusta won out. Was probably going to take Louis over both of them, but he left the building faster than I thought he would. 

20 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

Chalkiest draft ever?

i believe once we hit cruzer we got a little away from chalk with spieth and casey over guys like Koepka and Day... but overall yeah, this should be pretty chalky and also pretty funny during the last 2 rounds. 

4 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

Some thoughts:

I don't think this draft has been chalky at all. Was very surprised WW didn't pick a player to be named soon with his second round pick. Also thought Matsuyama went early given that he really hasn't contended anywhere in quite some time. Further, the Spieth pick shocks me. He is having such major, major trouble off the tee. Love the kid and I hope Cruzer is rewarded for picking him, but I don't think he's going to finish in the top ten. 

Was going back and forth between Watson and Schauffele at my pick. Watson's incredible track record at Augusta won out. Was probably going to take Louis over both of them, but he left the building faster than I thought he would. 

i'd rather be happy if he wins and i lose than be pissed when i own him and he misses the cut

We should do a keeper league :d

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

We should do a keeper league :d

Dynasty, IMO.

43 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

Some thoughts:

your (educated and valued) opinion aside, 22 picks in we have taken the top 22 players according to Bovada.  Seems a bit chalky to me.

3 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

your (educated and valued) opinion aside, 22 picks in we have taken the top 22 players according to Bovada.  Seems a bit chalky to me.

i think this holds true for most of the majors and players. By not chalky, I think Fumble was just meaning not in the order youd expect but when you see the technical talent dropoff about to happen, its only logical that through 20-25 picks, the top 20-25 odds golfers will have been selected.

speaking of which, I think picks 1-4ish got a nice advantage, at least from a "guys who can win this" standpoint. They will get to draft 3 of them to go along with one of their odds on favorites from round 1.

Agreed. Guys like Scott and Garcia are solid second round picks to go along with the likes of Dustin Johnson. 

7 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

i think this holds true for most of the majors and players. By not chalky, I think Fumble was just meaning not in the order youd expect but when you see the technical talent dropoff about to happen, its only logical that through 20-25 picks, the top 20-25 odds golfers will have been selected.

speaking of which, I think picks 1-4ish got a nice advantage, at least from a "guys who can win this" standpoint. They will get to draft 3 of them to go along with one of their odds on favorites from round 1.

I agree. I thought there was a top tier of 5-6 guys, a second tier of 8 guys and then another 20 or so making up a third tier.  I feel like I had 5 names to pick from for 2.12 and 3.01 and then there is a dropoff to the next tier.. 

This was a draft where the top 3 seemingly is where you wanted to be..  If I were CBF,  I would say that's why I drafted the way I did at the final pre-season event...the Players.

17 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

I agree. I thought there was a top tier of 5-6 guys, a second tier of 8 guys and then another 20 or so making up a third tier.  I feel like I had 5 names to pick from for 2.12 and 3.01 and then there is a dropoff to the next tier.. 

This was a draft where the top 3 seemingly is where you wanted to be..  If I were CBF,  I would say that's why I drafted the way I did at the final pre-season event...the Players.

or you could just do what i did and come in 4th meaning no cash and a 9th overall masters pick. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, cbfalcon said:

People think Rahm is a contender? Weird. I was considering him if he got to me in round 3 

Why don't you quit waxing poetic and just pick? :lol: