Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Edex Cup IV - Masters - TEAMS

Recommended Posts

Just now, KSB2424 said:

I finished -24 with the tournament winner.  Anybody else post a -25 or better?

MDC's IQ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MASTERS ROUND FOUR STANDINGS

1. Dain................-29  (-11, -10, -8)  

2. Alias D.............-26  (-12, -10, -4)

3. KSB..................-24  (-13, -6, -5)  **tie breaker top golfer -13

4. Crizer................-24  (-11, -8, -5) ** tie breaker top golfer -11

5. CBF..................-24  (-10, -8, -6)

6. Kanil.................-23  (-12, -7, -4)

7. LOD...................-21  (-11, -5, -3)

8. Fumble.............-19  (-8, -8, -3)

9. Cloaca...............-15  (-12, -2, -1)

10. Edjr..................-13  (-11, -2, E)

11. WW..................-9  (-4, -3, -2)

12. Pat....................-7  (-5, -2, E)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

no

I don’t care!  :dancingbanana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to Dain and AD.  I love you all.  I’m hammered.  God save the Queen.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers and thank you.  

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Congrats to Dain and AD.  I love you all.  I’m hammered.  God save the Queen.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Congrats to Dain and AD.  I love you all.  I’m hammered.  God save the Queen.  

👍

 

It was a fantastic day between mine and Tiger’s win :banana:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

👍

 

It was a fantastic day between mine and Tiger’s win :banana:

Don’t forget you properly got he dancing banana to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to the person that won and to the other people that qualify for congrats 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Congrats to the person that won and to the other people that qualify for congrats 

U crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

U crazy

Well, you're not getting Tiger next tourney. If he falls to my pick, I will trade it to you for your 1st, 2nd and 3rd and Ill give you my 5th & 6th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats guys.  Super cool to see Tiger win again, that was a fun celebration to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to the Donger, Dainer! 1st the ghost of Tiger wins, then Dain does? Hummm. 🤔

And a big FU to Poulter and Finau - both of you jackasses dunk it on 12??? :wall:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Congrats to the Donger, Dainer! 1st the ghost of Tiger wins, then Dain does? Hummm. 🤔

 

 

:cheers:

 

Call me crazy but I mayyyyybe have won the Masters event every year since we started these. I'm on my game once spring hits :bandana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Point standings after 4

Ed    17
KSB   7+5=12
LOD   10 +1=11
Dain 1+10=11
Cruz  4+4=8
WW    7
Fum  7
Alias 7
Kanil 5+2=7
Clo   5
Pat   3
CBF 3

 

Money for Masters 

Dain $145 
Alias $70
KSB $25

 

4 tournaments left 

Dain - Pay $45 and keep 100 to pay through year?

Alias - I will add $5 and pay your next 3 tournies?

KSB already paid through year, I've sent $25

 

Please let me know if this is okay with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, edjr said:

Point standings after 4

Ed    17
KSB   7+5=12
LOD   10 +1=11
Dain 1+10=11
Cruz  4+4=8
WW    7
Fum  7
Alias 7
Kanil 5+2=7
Clo   5
Pat   3
CBF 3

 

Money for Masters 

Dain $145 
Alias $70
KSB $25

 

4 tournaments left 

Dain - Pay $45 and keep 100 to pay through year?

Alias - I will add $5 and pay your next 3 tournies?

KSB already paid through year, I've sent $25

 

Please let me know if this is okay with you.

How many events are we doing again? I am trying to determine when I need to kick things into gear so as to time my championship finish. It’s all about pace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, edjr said:

Point standings after 4

Ed    17
KSB   7+5=12
LOD   10 +1=11
Dain 1+10=11
Cruz  4+4=8
WW    7
Fum  7
Alias 7
Kanil 5+2=7
Clo   5
Pat   3
CBF 3

 

Money for Masters 

Dain $145 
Alias $70
KSB $25

 

4 tournaments left 

Dain - Pay $45 and keep 100 to pay through year?

Alias - I will add $5 and pay your next 3 tournies?

KSB already paid through year, I've sent $25

 

Please let me know if this is okay with you.

Thanks Ed.  Yes, keep the money in the till for the next 3 tourneys.

 

Thanks much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll take the full amount Ed. I'm from the Cruzer school of thought that I could get hit by a bus today and never see it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

I'll take the full amount Ed. I'm from the Cruzer school of thought that I could get hit by a bus today and never see it :)

You just made the list!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Thanks Ed.  Yes, keep the money in the till for the next 3 tourneys.

 

Thanks much!

A real man. 🥇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

I'll take the full amount Ed. I'm from the Cruzer school of thought that I could get hit by a bus today and never see it :)

Because if you get hit by a bus, the money will be accessible to whom exactly?  :doh:

Money sent.  Next year I ain't paying anyone unless they're paid up. if you get hit by a bus, I will use the money to mock you publicly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

How many events are we doing again? I am trying to determine when I need to kick things into gear so as to time my championship finish. It’s all about pace.

Ocho.

 

MAY 16 – 19
PGA Championship


Bethpage State Park BK Course,  Bethpage,  NY
JUN 13 – 16 U.S. Open

Pebble Beach Golf Links,  Pebble Beach,  CA
 JUL 18 – 21 The Open Championship

Royal Portrush Golf Club,  Portrush,  NIR
AUG 8 – 11 THE NORTHERN TRUST

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

I'll take the full amount Ed. I'm from the Cruzer school of thought that I could get hit by a bus today and never see it :)

:banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Pebble Beach Golf Links,  Pebble Beach,  CA
 JUL 18 – 21 The Open Championship

Royal Portrush Golf Club,  Portrush,  NIR
AUG 8 – 11 THE NORTHERN TRUST

What a truly monumental year for golf. First a women's tournament is hosted at Augusta National - then the Open Championship is played on US soil and the Northern Trust moves to famed Royal Portrush. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

What a truly monumental year for golf. First a women's tournament is hosted at Augusta National - then the Open Championship is played on US soil and the Northern Trust moves to famed Royal Portrush. :D 

 

Fock off :mad:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MAY 16 – 19
PGA Championship

Bethpage State Park BK Course,  Bethpage,  NY

 

JUN 13 – 16 U.S. Open

Pebble Beach Golf Links,  Pebble Beach,  CA

 

JUL 18 – 21 The Open Championship
Royal Portrush Golf Club,  Portrush,  NIR

 

AUG 8 – 11 THE NORTHERN TRUST
Liberty National GC,  Jersey City,  NJ  • Purse: $9,250,000     *1st event in the Fedex Cup Playoffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got an e-mail from paypal about transaction fees. Anyone else see that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2019 at 5:53 PM, lod001 said:

Got an e-mail from paypal about transaction fees. Anyone else see that?

if it's related to Edex, I think you did it wrong.  How much was it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, edjr said:

if it's related to Edex, I think you did it wrong.  How much was it?

No, it's not. It was in my e-mail that starting May 8th, they are changing the fees structure. Didn't really understand it so hopefully it doesn't charge for our transfers. You may want to check it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lod001 said:

So these are purchases, not money transfers? I'm too lazy to decipher it but that's what your link seems to say.

Yes Sir. It looks like you only are charged a fee if you sell something, not buy. this link is saying they will  start to charge more for returns and refunds May 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, edjr said:

Yes Sir. It looks like you only are charged a fee if you sell something, not buy it and this link is saying they will charge more for returns and refunds

:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Who's pick is it? :mad:

KSB

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I’m bored without golf this week.

i enjoy the the double team

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Draft for PGA starting next Monday? Tee times will be released on Friday of this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×