Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Maria Sakkari

https://www.google.com/search?q=Maria+Sakkari&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS812US812&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVeLSz9U3KDLJyS3MMFLKySwuUchPU0gvSk3NVkhLzU3MSVUoSc3LyyxWKMhJrEwtOsWIpOEUIyeIY1ZglmdxipFbP13f0Mgox8KiOAfEA8oYGqRlZFSVQDWVmBrFV8FMMKk0S7Mwh3Gyck1N06Ac42SjtDyjU4y8IPMMk40rC5JKqoxhJhqbVVkamp1i5AHLFpkXpJcXxz9inMjELfDyxz1hqXamSWtOXmNsYOIS8MnPL07NqQxKzUksSU0JyRcy4mJzzSvJLKkUkuLikeIAW2ZaWKnBIMXFBedJ8Shx8To4eImLGigw8QptZ-TiDk4tCcn3zU_JTKsUWs4otIQRi9kqmGYbVRXnIcwG8YSyUA2LFork4vRNzU1KLSr2TxPy4eJyzs_JSU0uyczPE7LjkpOS0k-GC-hDIiIeEhHFQJNluPDI8yxilcIdjwDuMZey-gEAAA&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQtvrSqrfhAhVrhOAKHUpMCo4Q_AUIDigB&biw=1440&bih=757#imgrc=toKALk0xNEdO2M:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Maria+Sakkari&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS812US812&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVeLSz9U3KDLJyS3MMFLKySwuUchPU0gvSk3NVkhLzU3MSVUoSc3LyyxWKMhJrEwtOsWIpOEUIyeIY1ZglmdxipFbP13f0Mgox8KiOAfEA8oYGqRlZFSVQDWVmBrFV8FMMKk0S7Mwh3Gyck1N06Ac42SjtDyjU4y8IPMMk40rC5JKqoxhJhqbVVkamp1i5AHLFpkXpJcXxz9inMjELfDyxz1hqXamSWtOXmNsYOIS8MnPL07NqQxKzUksSU0JyRcy4mJzzSvJLKkUkuLikeIAW2ZaWKnBIMXFBedJ8Shx8To4eImLGigw8QptZ-TiDk4tCcn3zU_JTKsUWs4otIQRi9kqmGYbVRXnIcwG8YSyUA2LFork4vRNzU1KLSr2TxPy4eJyzs_JSU0uyczPE7LjkpOS0k-GC-hDIiIeEhHFQJNluPDI8yxilcIdjwDuMZey-gEAAA&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQtvrSqrfhAhVrhOAKHUpMCo4Q_AUIDigB&biw=1440&bih=757#imgdii=-mU-RT6I9s4NZM:&imgrc=6FOnG_KOSwv3zM:

Was watching her play earlier.....I am a fan....just saying.....female tennis players might have the best bodies in all of sport....aside from maybe pole vaulters...

42 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Her peemus might be bigger than Michelle's

J/K................a little too muscular for my tastes.

Ditto - doesn't do much for me.

I like athletically built women, totally get it that she wont fit everyone's tastes

• Thanks 1

for talking entire sports categories?

I am still, forever madly and truly solidly in the beach volleyball camp.

I think it's Todd heap's wife? Holy God she's pretty. But then again, so many of them are.

Used to be really big into gymnasts, for obvious reasons. But have you guys noticed this? At least the American b******? And I think a big part of it has to do that we finally started having Negroes in the sport? But they went from having these Lithe Lean trim muscular bodies to being just these fat muscle Sacks.

On the bright side? At least nobody is going to molest them.

Think Maria Sharapova vs Serena Williams. One is a gazelle, one of them is a gorilla. Now, apply back to gymnastics.

But oh yeah, both per capita and in total? There are far more absolutely stunningly beautiful and Incredibly fit beach volleyball players than any other female sport.

As far as the o p goes? I'm thinking Marla Hooch. You know that scene where  Lennie looks up and sees her and does this full body shudder? Damn, that girl's got a face like a Jack O'Lantern.

But I bet she climbs the hell out of trees, don't she Gus?

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

...............a little too muscular for my tastes.

hairy bunghole?

On 4/5/2019 at 5:28 PM, lickin_starfish said:

She's alright, if you like being held safely in your partner's enormous, manly arms.

😁   

On 4/5/2019 at 3:28 PM, lickin_starfish said:

She's alright, if you like being held safely in your partner's enormous, manly arms.

Them gheys got it right with the mustache on yer pecker too. That's a toe-curler!  😍

Err, I've heard...

I guess none of this would interest you then....

Linky