Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Beyonce walks out of meeting with Reebok. The team working project not woke enough....

So focking dumb. Like the other thread said, they are segregating themselves whether they realize it or not. 

Do you work for People Magazine? Who gives a about this? :dunno:

Eta: I just discovered that the censor just deletes the word instead of #####. 

Just now, frank said:

Do you work for Peiple Magazine? Who gives a about this? :dunno:

frank apparently as he took the time to respond to it...............

I have never understood the dietification of this broad. But it's really no different than Madonna or Cher before her.

Once the queers get their hooks into you, you are a goddess in their books. Now at in the racial element and...

But she sure as hell doesn't have any more talent than most of the chicks down in Houston where she came from.

Just like Madonna, she made up this sort of persona after the fact and people swallowed it Hook line & sinker.

And I guess I don't need to mention that if a white person said the same thing in a role reverse kind of scenario, they would be run out of town and crucified by now.

How many business execs that work in a multi billion dollar company DO qualify i.e. are black and grew up in a 'hood'? So that's acceptable business practice to her? As long as you hire someone your skin color and reflects your background, it's okay. I guess we can end the Rooney Rule now.

She kind of took a step back and said, ‘Is this the team that will be working on my product?'” ESPN’s Nick DePaula

revealed on the show The Jump.

“Somebody said, ‘Yes,’ and she said, ‘Nobody in this room reflects by background, my skin color and where I’m from and what I want to do.’ So she took a step back and left and then it did not come to terms.”

At 14% of the population, just how strongly should you be represented? 

Or is it because the ad itself will be targeting blacks?  A blacker team will know how to make ads speaking to blacks?  So be it.

• Thanks 1

Jay Z was a snitch back in the day. 

So the black woman only liked white people when they helped her get rich. Now she don't like them no mo. Now that she be rich, she just want to be surrounded by black people. Whether they be smart or dumb.

34 minutes ago, frank said:

Do you work for People Magazine? Who gives a about this? :dunno:

Eta: I just discovered that the censor just deletes the word instead of #####. 

you!

41 minutes ago, sderk said:

So the black woman only liked white people when they helped her get rich. Now she don't like them no mo. Now that she be rich, she just want to be surrounded by black people. Whether they be smart or dumb.

It do be like dat doh 

My boycott of her music shall continue. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is it really a boycott if you dont listen to her crap in the first place and never intend to buy it?  I just call that recognizing crap music when you hear it.

16 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Wait...is that code switching?  That's not racist at all.

Yeah dawg 

This is fine as long as it goes both ways.

I wonder if Bey demands that the pilots on her plane and maintenance crew that work on it are diverse? 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wonder if Bey demands that the pilots on her plane and maintenance crew that work on it are diverse? 

Or her doctors. If she were to, say, develop cancer, think she'd insist on an oncologist from the hood?

I doubt it. Even Hitler had a Jewish doctor (that he later spared in the Holocaust.)

She talks about her background and where she’s from not being represented? Well, she’s from the suburbs of Houston, with parents who are still married and performed in singing and dancing competitions as a child. (Wikipedia)

Sounds similar to the upbringing my white @ss grew up around. She’s the female version of Clearance from 8 mile. 

She is just a thick thighed, thick headed idiot.  Liberals  :rolleyes:

Grandstanding for the publicity. 

She never had any intention of signing with Reebok. She was going with Adidas all along. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When she performed the Super Bowl halftime show, I didn't change the channel. (That was the Black Eyed Peas.) I didn't look further into her music though.

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She didn't seem to mind the lack of diversity on the team making the shoes. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

As in 8 year old Vietnamese kids?

11 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

As in 8 year old Vietnamese kids?

Exactly

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Great point

4 hours ago, 5-Points said:

I was coming to point this out.  You would think a black person, of all people, would actually give a damn about slave wages.  Per usual, all show and no substance with these people.  

“The share of production costs of Nike and Adidas shoes that ends up in a worker’s pocket is now a staggering 30 percent less than in the early 1990s (2.5 percent in 2017 for Nike shoes compared with 4 percent in 1995),” the CCC said in a statement.

“The brands decided to spend their money on football players rather than on the workers stitching their shirts and shoes.”

Adidas and Nike, which are kitting out 22 of 32 teams at the football tournament in Russia that kicks off this week, have moved most of their sourcing to Indonesia, Cambodia and Vietnam, where wages are lower and labor abuses rife, the CCC said.

In the three nations, garment workers’ average salaries are 45 to 65 percent below the so-called “living wage” that would allow them to cover their families’ basic needs, said the global coalition of trade unions, workers and human rights groups.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-asia-workers-worldcup/adidas-nike-urged-to-ensure-fair-wages-for-asian-workers-making-world-cup-kits-idUSKBN1J727J

• Like 1

That's why you don't listen to a word they say and point out they are FOS every chance you get. They act live the USA is the worst place on earth. If they had any guts they would be taking on the places with real oppression.  Notice how these Hollywood folks don't fret too much about China? China is too big of a market and their government won't put up with them running their mouths.