Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Cory Booker introduces Senate bill on slavery reparations

33 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m going to go out on a limb here and suggest that the kind of person who gets himself perma banned for dropping n bombs on a low rent lightly trafficked fantasy football message board is maybe not the best possible person to be deciding what is or is not racist. :dunno:

You love  you some name calling. Race baiters often do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

I am sure there are extreme far left types out there that would in fact call someone a racist simply due to a given stance on a legitimately debated issue. You are looking at those extremes and creating an overall narrative for about half the country..........And the kicker is, those extreme lefty types that consider you a racist are calling you that because they've created an overall narrative for about half the country based on your extremist viewpoints. Chicken and egg, etc.

For what it's worth, I don't necessarily think any of the stances in your post automatically make someone a racist. In fact, I don't recall ever thinking someone here was a racist based on a policy opinion they hold. I think there are a lot of racists here simply based on the way they talk about other races.

For 8 years any objection to the policies of Obama were met with a slight accusation of racism by a lot more than the extreme left.  

• Like 2

watched...candace stinks, she is all in on her agenda, which I believe is make money on the I am a black republican persona

• Confused 1

Just now, Herbivore said:

watched...candace stinks, she is all in on her agenda, which I believe is make money on the I am a black republican persona

Racist

Just now, Herbivore said:

Like the agendas guys like Al Shaprton and Jesse Jackson have? 

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

I don't believe you find many Sharpton or Jackson supporters here at the geek club.  Candace is about their level.  

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

I'm pretty sure he was saying she stinks because she's black. No way around it, Herbie is a despicable racist.

I am not a fan of Muslims or their religion. Well I'm not a fan of religion in general, but the Muslim religion is particularly detestable.

• Like 1

While watching that video all I could think about was how bad I want to bang that chick. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

The "AGENDA" of reality 

8 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I'm pretty sure he was saying she stinks because she's black. No way around it, Herbie is a despicable racist.

They don’t like black republicans. 

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

For 8 years any objection to the policies of Obama were met with a slight accusation of racism by a lot more than the extreme left.  

Slight? And the irony is obama was the reason race relations were set back 50 years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

I believe this is why SHE was recently noted in an infamous manifesto. 

12 minutes ago, sderk said:

Slight? And the irony is obama was the reason race relations were set back 50 years.

No doubt......and done DELIBERATELY to divide America by a Marxist community organizer. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

No they don't...bring one of those up and they can't help but display their disgusting racist agenda

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

No they don't...bring one of those up and they can't help but display their disgusting racist agenda

I would love to see a Republican black president someday. The liberals heads will explode.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I dunno, that's like calling you a Democrat just because you are pals with all the Dems here and back the Dems 100%.  You just can't be sure about these things.  :dunno:

Oddly enough I am not registered as a Dem and didn’t vote for the Democratic nominee for president. Great work as usual Tim.

41 minutes ago, sderk said:

You love  you some name calling. Race baiters often do.

You seem to come from the RLLD school of accusing people of being racist while whining about the race card and basically being a giant blowhard hypocrite liar. :dunno:  

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Oddly enough I am not registered as a Dem and didn’t vote for the Democratic nominee for president. Great work as usual Tim.

Hey, the way you post here shows you do have Democratic beliefs and you definitely aren’t a Republican.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

I would love to see a Republican black president someday. The liberals heads will explode.

What narrative would CNN push during that election coverage? A black male Republican vs. a white male Democrat? No chance race ever gets brought up. Or maybe the headline would be, "Do you really want an uncle tom as president?"

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Not odd at all, I never said you were a Dem.  You seem to be the only one making assumptions.  :dunno:

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

You seem to come from the RLLD school of accusing people of being racist while whining about the race card and basically being a giant blowhard hypocrite liar. :dunno:  

You are so stupid. It's amazing how you keep showing that off. I would have thought that you maybe would get lucky once in a while and not come across as such a dimwit, but nope.

You are definitely consistent.

42 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I don't believe you find many Sharpton or Jackson supporters here at the geek club.  Candace is about their level.  

Well, whoever you will be voting for against Trump has kissed Sharptons ring. That's showing support for his kind. 

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

That's a lot  to do just so you can troll around here. Sad. 

46 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

If whenever you had any objection to an Obama policy, someone called you a racist, then my suggestion would be to find new friends. 

HT talking about trolling. :lol:

Dude pretended to be a lifelong Democrat for a year and still fakes being ex-NYPD and a Marine after getting outed as RP.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

HT talking about trolling. :lol:

Dude pretended to be a lifelong Democrat for a year and still fakes being ex-NYPD and a Marine after getting outed as RP.

Ha ha. So jealous of a man with a mans resume. Unlike yours full of time in a comicbook store and fetching coffee for Alphas. 

34 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

If whenever you had any objection to an Obama policy, someone called you a racist, then my suggestion would be to find new friends. 

I tend to not get into those discussions with my real life friends.  I meant places like lowly-trafficked FF message boreds. :thumbsup:

45 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

👍

I am definitely not jealous of a guy who pretends to be a Marine / ex cop and has an imaginary family he somehow never mentions despite posting 30,000+ times in a two year window.

I can’t tell you exactly what kind of adult human does that sort of thing, but I am pretty sure it is not the kind of person I am jealous of or admire in any way.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I tend to not get into those discussions with my real life friends.  I meant places like lowly-trafficked FF message boreds. :thumbsup:

I think it is Correct to judge individual posters here for the words he/she types on a low rent, lightly trafficked ff message board.

I think it is Incorrect to judge half the country based on what a small number of individuals type on a low rent, lightly trafficked ff message board.

If in an emotional (or measured) reaction to the false narrative one has created for half the country, someone then chooses to adopt a position more extreme than that which they would truly endorse, well that is a tough break and I hope they turn that tide. However, if people continually tell me they are a racist (or white supremacist), then I am going to give them the respect of listening to them. That said, my views of anybody here do not come armed with consequences, so this is really only being written for the sake of the discussion.

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

I am definitely not jealous of a guy who pretends to be a Marine / ex cop and has an imaginary family he somehow never mentions despite posting 30,000+ times in a two year window.

I can’t tell you exactly what kind of adult human does that sort of thing, but I am pretty sure it is not the kind of person I am jealous of or admire in any way.

You're really upset. Sorry man. As my drill instructor on Parris Island told us, "Got an issue?, get a tissue".  Lol. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, whoever you will be voting for against Trump has kissed Sharptons ring. That's showing support for his kind. 

go back to info wars

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

You are such a dope. :doh:

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

She called herself a Democrat in the vid :dunno:

23 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I think it is Correct to judge individual posters here for the words he/she types on a low rent, lightly trafficked ff message board.

I think it is Incorrect to judge half the country based on what a small number of individuals type on a low rent, lightly trafficked ff message board.

If in an emotional (or measured) reaction to the false narrative one has created for half the country, someone then chooses to adopt a position more extreme than that which they would truly endorse, well that is a tough break and I hope they turn that tide. However, if people continually tell me they are a racist (or white supremacist), then I am going to give them the respect of listening to them. That said, my views of anybody here do not come armed with consequences, so this is really only being written for the sake of the discussion.

I need to get back to work, but I meant not only direct posts but the info posted here.  For instance, if you google "Obama racism", one of the first articles is from WaPo and contains the following:

Seven years later, such profound optimism seems misplaced. Almost immediately, the Obama presidency unleashed racial furies that have only multiplied over time. From the tea party’s racially tinged attacks on the president’s policy agenda to the “birther” movement’s more overtly racist fantasies asserting that Obama was not even an American citizen, the national racial climate grew more, and not less, fraught.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/obama-legacy/racism-during-presidency.html?noredirect=on

The Tea Party was "racially tinged"?  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I need to get back to work, but I meant not only direct posts but the info posted here.  For instance, if you google "Obama racism", one of the first articles is from WaPo and contains the following:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/obama-legacy/racism-during-presidency.html?noredirect=on

The Tea Party was "racially tinged"?  :dunno:

it doesn't say that.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

it doesn't say that.  :dunno:

It says "racially tinged attacks".  What's your point?