Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Cory Booker introduces Senate bill on slavery reparations

21 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

She called herself a Democrat in the vid :dunno:

They don’t like anyone that disagrees with them. 

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It says "racially tinged attacks".  What's your point?

Saying the tea party is racially tinged is not the same as saying the tea party made racially tinged attacks.  

5 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Saying the tea party is racially tinged is not the same as saying the tea party made racially tinged attacks.  

Sorry but that is a distinction without a difference. 

9 hours ago, Herbivore said:

watched...candace stinks, she is all in on her agenda, which I believe is make money on the I am a black republican persona

I usually get along with you Herb, how dare you go after my woman

• Haha 1

seriously, does every thread have to become a pissing match with MDC and HT, one of you step up and actually be a focking man and quit following each other around like little biatches

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

seriously, does every thread have to become a pissing match with MDC and HT, one of you step up and actually be a focking man and quit following each other around like little biatches

This x1000.

I like both MDC and HT. But the whole follow each other around and trade the same lame ass insults over and over again got old YEARS ago.

Heroin, hourglass, coffee, jets fan, fish town, didn't go to Dallas, raising another man's kid...

Yeah guys. We get it. Please knock off the circle jerk. Or at the very focking least get new material. 

42 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I usually get along with you Herb, how dare you go after my woman

She is pretty hawt, imo :wub:

32 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I like MDC

Why? What is there to like? The guy is a turd.

32 minutes ago, sderk said:

Dude has been here forever. 
Politically, I don't agree with him much, but that's prolly the troll in him. 

Pretty much every other aspect of his posting career here is totally worthwhile imo. 
Smart guy with great taste in punk bands 🤘

3 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Dude has been here forever. 
Politically, I don't agree with him much, but that's prolly the troll in him. 

Pretty much every other aspect of his posting career here is totally worthwhile imo. 
Smart guy with great taste in punk bands 🤘

"Been here forever" does not make him likable. And it doesn't make him smart. Dude is an idiot and it shows with every one of his posts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sderk said:

"Been here forever" does not make him likable. And it doesn't make him smart. Dude is an idiot and it shows with every one of his posts.

Meh...There's more to this bored here than political slapfights. At least there used to be. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, sderk said:

See, I don't give a fock about people's politics here. That's just noise.

BLS was one of my favorite posters here. He and I do not agree on a single damn thing politically.

MDC likes to play p!ssant a lot. But he is often funny and can play in the non political threads, which pretty much don't exist anymore. 

Now you, sderk, for example. I don't really know you. Don't have anything particular against you. You are just one of the many guys who does little but throw out one liners in political slap fights. They tend to all run together. 

• Like 1

Ok, I'll cut back. Not cold Turkey, but I'll limit it. But I deserve the right to counter punch. 

34 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

BLS was one of my favorite posters here. He and I do not agree on a single damn thing politically.

MDC likes to play p!ssant a lot. But he is often funny and can play in the non political threads, which pretty much don't exist anymore. 

Now you, sderk, for example. I don't really know you. Don't have anything particular against you. You are just one of the many guys who does little but throw out one liners in political slap fights. They tend to all run together. 

What you say makes no sense. One liners in political slap fights? No sense by you. And it sounds like you are grouping every topic as political. Which is wrong.

10 minutes ago, sderk said:

What you say makes no sense. One liners in political slap fights? No sense by you. And it sounds like you are grouping every topic as political. Which is wrong.

The majority of topics here start as political. Many of the rest end up that way.

And political slap fights was a poor choice of words. Just slap fights. Although it is no coincidence that in almost all cases, the slap fighters began with a disagreement over politics. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The majority of topics here start as political. Many of the rest end up that way.

And political slap fights was a poor choice of words. Just slap fights. Although it is no coincidence that in almost all cases, the slap fighters began with a disagreement over politics. 

This is a reparations post. Cory Booker decided to make it a topic and is bringing it to forefront. Comment on it if you like or don't. 

I think Cory Booker is a dlck. No slap fight needed. I don't want to give my money to black people who claim to be enslaved by legacy. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sderk said:

This is a reparations post. Cory Booker decided to make it a topic and is bringing it to forefront. Comment on it if you like or don't. 

I think Cory Booker is a dlck. No slap fight needed. I don't want to give my money to black people who claim to be enslaved by legacy. 

Sure. I agree completely on both points.

I was talking about the usual MDC HT Tom and Jerry routine. That's annoying even in a political thread. 

• Haha 1

Booker represents the worst of us.  He panders to the historically disenfranchised only to get their votes, and like all those who preceded him with this approach, he will never help them....he is like sociopath IMHO

12 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Sorry but that is a distinction without a difference. 

agree to disagree

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

👍

5 hours ago, Herbivore said:

agree to disagree

Sorry, not letting you off.  What is the critical difference? 

15 hours ago, sderk said:

Yeah, MDC is nothing but a retarded troll.

He is sho-lite.

His next funny or quality post will be his first.

I think some of these guys defend him because he is their retard and they don't like new posters coming in and shitting all over him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Sorry, not letting you off.  What is the critical difference? 

letting me off..cute.  Saying the Tea Party is racially tinged implies that that there is a racial focus to their agenda.  Saying the Tea Party makes racially tinged attacks says they are willing to make these attacks to suit their agenda.

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

letting me off..cute.  Saying the Tea Party is racially tinged implies that that there is a racial focus to their agenda.  Saying the Tea Party makes racially tinged attacks says they are willing to make these attacks to suit their agenda.

Get over any tea party association with racial overtones.

The left is pure racism at large in this country. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Yep. I can differentiate between the claim that Donald Trump is a racist.....vs the claim that Donald Trump values the votes of racists, and tinges his attacks and policy decisions in an effort to keep the racist’s votes. 

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

Do you read what you write?  The difference is so minute that I don't even know how to respond.  

5 hours ago, SenatorRock said:

He is sho-lite.

I think some of these guys defend him because he is their retard and they don't like new posters coming in and shitting all over him.

We keep losing posters with middle or left positions, even ones with 40K posts. It's becoming more and more an echo chamber and I'd as soon not help the process along.

5 hours ago, SenatorRock said:

He is sho-lite.

Truth is truth. 

On 4/10/2019 at 9:58 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This x1000.

I like both MDC and HT. But the whole follow each other around and trade the same lame ass insults over and over again got old YEARS ago.

Heroin, hourglass, coffee, jets fan, fish town, didn't go to Dallas, raising another man's kid...

Yeah guys. We get it. Please knock off the circle jerk. Or at the very focking least get new material. 

Actually, we are on to new material. MDC is now into making gay cakes shaped like FFT poster's peemuses.

Last we heard he was trying to track down Shotard to get his mold.

Will that work for you? :Thumbsup:

Maybe this reparations thing might have some value.

So if we give every black person, say, $500 to $1000 bucks then the deal is that they can't ever play the race card, call anyone racist and we roll back all of the laws and programs that benefit them specifically.  This will put everyone at the same starting point legal-wise.

We make a clean break and we move forward as a country from this point on and stop dwelling on the past and using it as a crutch.

Thoughts?

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Maybe this reparations thing might have some value.

So if we give every black person, say, $500 to $1000 bucks then the deal is that they can't ever play the race card, call anyone racist and we roll back all of the laws and programs that benefit them specifically.  This will put everyone at the same starting point legal-wise.

We make a clean break and we move forward as a country from this point on and stop dwelling on the past and using it as a crutch.

Thoughts?

Count me in if they hold their end of the bargain.  But I don't trust anyone representing them.

41 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Actually, we are on to new material. MDC is now into making gay cakes shaped like FFT poster's peemuses.

Last we heard he was trying to track down Shotard to get his mold.

Will that work for you? :Thumbsup:

That joke is also well over a year old. Yawn. 

53 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That joke is also well over a year old. Yawn. 

Actually, not even a year - it's only 10 months old.  MDC was first looking for peemus shaped gay cakes only last June.

On 4/12/2019 at 1:46 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Actually, not even a year - it's only 10 months old.  MDC was first looking for peemus shaped gay cakes only last June.

Yes. And Booker is a hack.