Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Cory Booker introduces Senate bill on slavery reparations

4 hours ago, sderk said:

this bill is a way of addressing head-on the persistence of racism, white supremacy, and implicit racial bias in our country

Democrats have set back race relations 50 years.

Ironically, they were the slave owners, they were the ones fighting equality.

Fortunately educated blacks are not dumb enough to fall for this propaganda.

Only the degenerates and guilty white Democrats will support this issue.

4 hours ago, fandandy said:

You know what bugs me?  The best thing that ever happened to current American blacks is slavery.  You're the lucky ones.  The unlucky ones are stuck back in Africa.  You should be paying us.

Yep.

Black Americans are blessed that their ancestors were slaves brought to this land. Otherwise they would likely not exist.

7 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Blacks put other blacks into slavery. Sold them to Jewish traders who brought them to the Americas to sell to free men (white and black)

Weird how they leave out all that other stuff when talking about history.

Blacks kill blacks at epic rates in current day. They leave this out too. 

It's interesting how fvcked up the heads are that the preach this garbage. 

• Like 1

Corey is a sad grandstander.  He is listening to his handlers instead of using his brain. Clearly intends on following the Obama blueprint of representing 15% of the population and alienating the rest. Seen enough. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Corey is a sad grandstander.  He is listening to his handlers instead of using his brain. Clearly intends on following the Obama blueprint of representing 15% of the population and alienating the rest. Seen enough. 

And thats all he has to do.  40% of the rest of the population is either latino, a white guilter, moonbat crazy, wants to kill babies, or hasnt grasped #walkaway and they dont realize the dem party is a shell of what it used to be.

• Thanks 1

Read this on Reddit.

A lot of supporters pointed to money given to Japanese Americans after internment camps. Also aid given to Native Americans. Saw quite a few comments that this isnt just about slavery, but also Jim Crow and redlining.

I think it is ridiculous and will just further divide the country. Booker doesnt care, he just wants to win the nomination and this helps him seem more woke than his opponents. This is up there with his Spartacus comment to me. He is just so transparent and fake.

This thread isn’t really any worse than most others, but this place has become extremely hateful and racist in nature.

As a whole, it seems as though our society cries racism far too often in cases where it may not apply. However, several on this message board have weaponized those mistakes so that they can behave in an overtly racist and hateful manner. In short, it’s difficult to disagree with those that have declared this a toxic, racist, hateful message board. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

This thread isn’t really any worse than most others, but this place has become extremely hateful and racist in nature.

As a whole, it seems as though our society cries racism far too often in cases where it may not apply. However, several on this message board have weaponized those mistakes so that they can behave in an overtly racist and hateful manner. In short, it’s difficult to disagree with those that have declared this a toxic, racist, hateful message board. 

A few guys on this board are your classic racists. There are more normal posters here, but they just arent as loud.

12 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Racist and hateful ? 

Could you link and point out the posts and individuals please. 

Thank you. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

A few guys on this board are your classic racists. There are more normal posters here, but they just arent as loud.

You are correct, but that’s the nature of the beast. We have a handful of through and through racists here. They create an echo chamber for each other and it allows them to feel safe and even empowered behaving in a hateful and racist manner. Basically, this is their racist safe place. Then as all things go, the squeaky wheel gets the grease and defines the place.

Chicago is racistly spoken of most days because of the .00015 murder rate, so we should have no problem labeling this the likely most hateful and racist place we frequent when about 8% of the posts per day are made by hateful racist people. (My 8% number is an estimate obviously. Could be way less or could be way more). 

If you disagree with a leftist, or challenge their position in any way, you are a racist.  This is how leftists keep getting away with terrible ideas, through the weaponization of terms such as racist and others.

I am no longer tolerating that without push back.  Calling someone a racist without proof makes you a bad person, to be kind....and if you decide to do it to me, I am doing it to you....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

If you disagree with a leftist, or challenge their position in any way, you are a racist.  This is how leftists keep getting away with terrible ideas, through the weaponization of terms such as racist and others.

I am no longer tolerating that without push back.  Calling someone a racist without proof makes you a bad person, to be kind....and if you decide to do it to me, I am doing it to you....

And it's smug and worded as if Naomi wrote it and you need to read it six times to know if you are being ridiculed or not but usually, you stop middle of the fifth time with a headache and say fock it, I don't care.

11 hours ago, Fireballer said:

In defense of the board lefties, Im guessing they have a hard time relating to the modern left and their moonbat shat.  Most prob lean left because of labor,  abortion, or some other moderately liberal stances.  They just havnt found a moderate righty to vote for.  Hence, the #walkaway movement.

If they didn't vote for McCain or Trump, then they're apparently not looking for a one.

10 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

While I can’t foresee reperations as being feasible, I have no issue with a bill that would study the issue.

Seems likely to me that if such a study was performed and we all got an idea of what it may actually look like, the issue is more likely to be put to bed one way or another. 

Do you really think the numbers won't be doctored to make it look worse than it is?

The only reparations that should be made is from black people to black people.  Reparations which alter the culture of encouraging single motherhood, lifetime welfare, and violence to one with 2-parent housing, high school graduations, and staying out of jail.  They do that and their fortunes (literally), will increase 10-fold.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I dont doubt there are some truly racist comments here.    But, the vast majority of issues that appear racist are actually outcry against the left and its policies that have are touted to be for AAs, but are designed to keep them impoverished. The prob is, if you speak out against the left, youre a racist. But, the left is slowly being exposed as the true racists.  The truth is, the left wants to continue to control the AA community.  What better way than to curb their economic and educational growth?  Reparations are not the answer.  Thats a bandaid.  

As far as Chicago goes, its a sh!thole.  Not because the ghetto is black, but because the conditions in which they live are dire. Poor people piled on top of poor people breeds crime and instability.  Its by design. When do the democratically run cities get held accountable?  My local metro city has spent more $ per student than anyone in the state for decades. They throw money at the problem, when its the culture thats broken.  Again, by design.  Race relations wont be fixed in our lifetime.  Poverty and racism is too lucrative for the Dems.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

With as many close friends and family members as I have that are conservative and constantly challenging leftist positions, I find the insinuation that such views make them racists to be almost as offensive as racism itself.

That said, your post is a relevant example of what I said in my post above. You have created a narrative for yourself in which you believe being a Conservative has unfairly lead to you being labeled something you don't like (and in some cases, there is no doubt this has in fact unfairly happened).  But instead of attempting to correct that mistake (assuming it truly is a mistake in your case), you instead weaponize it.

52 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Do you really think the numbers won't be doctored to make it look worse than it is?

We can make that argument about any set of numbers we want to make that argument about.......If your goal is to dismiss the whole idea, then it starts with having an idea to dismiss.

Victims.......everybody's a victim to the left. If you aren't already, we'll convince you that you are. "WE define what you are!....You'll thank us later!"

1 hour ago, Brad GLuckman said:

This.  The squeaky wheels always get the grease.  

• Like 1

Ever notice how the Geeks who complain about the race card the most are the same collection of people who are always complaining about black people and posting bigoted ignorant shiit like wishing death on BLM protestors, calling Obungler and his wife gorillas, using racial slurs etc.? They’re also the first to accuse other people of racism.

The OP of this thread got banned from the GC forever as seafoam within weeks for posting racial slurs. Now he sits here lecturing other people about reparations. :wacko:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Ever notice how the Geeks who complain about the race card the most are the same collection of people who are always complaining about black people and posting bigoted ignorant shiit like wishing death on BLM protestors, calling Obungler and his wife gorillas, using racial slurs etc.? They’re also the first to accuse other people of racism.

The OP of this thread got banned from the GC forever as seafoam within weeks for posting racial slurs. Now he sits here lecturing other people about reparations. :wacko:

I have indeed notices how its fine for certain people to do it, but when it comes back to them....all the sudden its....different, as if, they can dish it out, but cant take it......🤭

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Cory Booker can fukc himself in the ass. I'll stop paying taxes if this bullschit goes through.

Same. I’d take my chances with the IRS before I ever paid reparations 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

Shut up cracka

53 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

We can make that argument about any set of numbers we want to make that argument about.......If your goal is to dismiss the whole idea, then it starts with having an idea to dismiss.

The difference between other things and this, is that there's no basis of quantification.  It's impossible to set any sort of standard at it's foundation to build off of.  It's a waste of time and money.  Something that the Democrats excel at, so they have that going for them.

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Same. I’d take my chances with the IRS before I ever paid reparations 

yeah, but the government is the gun....that is why i marvel at people electing clowns like AOC and that antisemite.....i dont think people really understand that you are handing the gun to crazy people....

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

The difference between other things and this, is that there's no basis of quantification.  It's impossible to set any sort of standard at it's foundation to build off of.  It's a waste of time and money.  Something that the Democrats excel at, so they have that going for them.

I would not take it too seriously.  It's a dog whistle attempt. He might actually try it, be he understands that this goes no where, but its a means to an end......to get elected....

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

With as many close friends and family members as I have that are conservative and constantly challenging leftist positions, I find the insinuation that such views make them racists to be almost as offensive as racism itself.

That said, your post is a relevant example of what I said in my post above. You have created a narrative for yourself in which you believe being a Conservative has unfairly lead to you being labeled something you don't like (and in some cases, there is no doubt this has in fact unfairly happened).  But instead of attempting to correct that mistake (assuming it truly is a mistake in your case), you instead weaponize it.

What a fockin possay. Grown men shouldn’t be talking like you,  grow a pair. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

In other words, switch to "Left" or continue to be racist.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I would not take it too seriously.  It's a dog whistle attempt. He might actually try it, be he understands that this goes no where, but its a means to an end......to get elected....

You're probably right, but the real outcome will be the damage it does to further promote a division between races where there wasn't one before.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You're probably right, but the real outcome will be the damage it does to further promote a division between races where there wasn't one before.

Without question.   They put this forward with no consideration for the divisiveness it creates, but in the next breath attack Trump for the same sh!t, these people have no shame...

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, MDC said:

About 2 years ago, one of the posters on page 1 of this thread (using the same screen name he still uses now) made repeated posts in a national anthem thread about how "every n*gg*r needs to die and how he will kill the n*gg*rs, etc". I'm paraphrasing, as it was all obviously deleted by him or the mods, but he used the words and talked about killing them or their needing to be killed, etc.

Since then, that poster has gradually toned down the way he presents his beliefs, while at the same time several others here have amped-up their rhetoric in such a way that they've all gotten on the same page with one another and I generally can't differentiate their beliefs on a day to day basis. Now, I'm not saying that this in itself means all of those people are racists, as having a particular view (or some views) in common doesn't mean everyone should be lumped into the same category. That's lazy, narrow minded, counterproductive, and just wrong. That said, it seems the type of thing that would at least motivate one to self examine a little.

49 minutes ago, MDC said:

it's ok to call Wiffle out by name.

21 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

In other words, switch to "Left" or continue to be racist.

Or.....don't be racist. It's easy for most.

1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

it's crap like you've been posting that dilutes the meaning of the word "racist."  MLK would laugh his arse off at the crap some people call racism these days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Just because you don't agree, it doesn't mean your racist.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

it's crap like you've been posting that dilutes the meaning of the word "racist."  MLK would laugh his arse off at the crap some people call racism these days.

Exactly.  He was a Republican for a reason.