Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Some People Did Something

She's the modern Democrat. How any straight white male could ever vote for that party today is baffling. 

• Like 1

Its frustrating and sad that she was able to get elected of course, but lets not forget the Democrats who are defending her.  This is a hateful, sick, repugnant person....and the Dems celebrate her and defend her.....:wall:

And democrats across the board love her. You go MDC!!!

"Ilhan Omar mentions 9/11 and does not consider it a terrorist attack on the USA by terrorists, instead she refers to it as “Some people did something”, then she goes on to justify the establishment of a terrorist organization (CAIR) on US soil."

Having 1-5 freaks like this in Congress isn't so bad. They're the gift that keeps on giving. Follow her around with a microphone and recording device, air her greatest hits around election time and let Nancy Pelosi figure out what to do with her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

So Al franken pantomiming a fake booby grab is anathema, but this is just fine and dandy...

Democrats need to figure this out for themselves. I'm out. I've voted for them in the past, they can call me if/when they become sane and condemn this sh*t.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

I look forward to the day she is greenlighted, straps on her suicide vest, and completes her mission.

I'd as soon think the morons in her Minnesota district didn't really elect a terrorist, just an apologist for them.

1 hour ago, sderk said:

And democrats across the board love her. You go MDC!!!

"Ilhan Omar mentions 9/11 and does not consider it a terrorist attack on the USA by terrorists, instead she refers to it as “Some people did something”, then she goes on to justify the establishment of a terrorist organization (CAIR) on US soil."

I’m not a Democrat. :dunno: 

i thought she got too much grief for her recent comments on Israel but this was just massively dumb. I’d be surprised if anyone is defending her.

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m not a Democrat. :dunno: 

i thought she got too much grief for her recent comments on Israel but this was just massively dumb. I’d be surprised if anyone is defending her.

Changing your political party is understandable. The world changes. But changing the teams you grew up rooting for? Weak. Real weak.  A real lack of charachter to do that. 

45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Changing your political party is understandable. The world changes. But changing the teams you grew up rooting for? Weak. Real weak.  A real lack of charachter to do that. 

Speaking for myself, the Millen years were nightmarish but I'd never waivered. And I still like University of Michigan sports teams even though I know the school is a leftist indoctrination cult. Even when they played Texas Tech in the NCAA tourney, a school I admire a million times more.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I'd as soon think the morons in her Minnesota district didn't really elect a terrorist, just an apologist for them.

They are all Somali, so this is heartwarming to them.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Speaking for myself, the Millen years were nightmarish but I'd never waivered. And I still like University of Michigan sports teams even though I know the school is a leftist indoctrination cult. Even when they played Texas Tech in the NCAA tourney, a school I admire a million times more.

👍

11 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Agreed. You're a boorish troll.  

This site is full of trolls. You only single me out because I’m good at it.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

This site is full of trolls. You only single me out because I’m good at it.

I don't think this site is "full" of anything.  There's like 8 fockers left.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So Al franken pantomiming a fake booby grab is anathema, but this is just fine and dandy...

seriously

30 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

I don't think this site is "full" of anything.  There's like 8 fockers left.

The Geeks who complain about trolling the most (HT, sderk, Shiny, 12th Doosh, etc.) are the biggest trolls here.

18 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She's the modern Democrat. How any straight white male could ever vote for that party today is baffling. 

Cucks like Sho bow down to her.  

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

The Geeks who complain about trolling the most (HT, sderk, Shiny, 12th Doosh, etc.) are the biggest trolls here.

Liar

57 minutes ago, MDC said:

I have never complained about trolling. I enjoy your comic relief. Your stupidity offers up a certain level of humor to this place. 

1 minute ago, sderk said:

I have never complained about trolling. I enjoy your comic relief. Your stupidity offers up a certain level of humor to this place. 

That’s all I ask for.

17 hours ago, SenatorRock said:

I look forward to the day she is greenlighted, straps on her suicide vest, and completes her mission.

Have her do it on a pilgrimage to Somalia, though.  

Just now, joneo said:

I thought maybe the "some people" were Nazis and the "something" they did was genocide.  :dunno:

I was thinking maybe it was the first crusade......

17 hours ago, MDC said:

I’d be surprised if anyone is defending her.

Never ever under estimate the people in Minnesota!

Just now, Bert said:

Never ever under estimate the people in Minnesota!

:mad: Don't lump me into the cesspool of libtards in this state. 

Just now, joneo said:

:mad: Don't lump me into the cesspool of libtards in this state. 

My apologies, you obviously don't live in the twin cities. 

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

My apologies, you obviously don't live in the twin cities. 

No sir I don't.....Thank GOD!!!

Leftists allowing their fear of violating an identity politics paradigm to open the door to the wolves.....jesus......

On 4/10/2019 at 4:47 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was a Raider fan from 1973 to about 1992 when I started playing FF. 

I then pretty much stopped being passionate about the Raiders and started being passionate  about the league as a whole.  Is this "lack of character" in your opinion? 

3 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

I was a Raider fan from 1973 to about 1992 when I started playing FF. 

I then pretty much stopped being passionate about the Raiders and started being passionate  about the league as a whole.  Is this "lack of character" in your opinion? 

No. You didn't switch to another team to fit in or becasie they sucked. Just lost interest. But switching teams is verboten for men. 

• Like 1