Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Some People Did Something

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. You didn't switch to another team to fit in or becasie they sucked. Just lost interest. But switching teams is verboten for men. 

Go Bears.

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

Go Bears.

Does their super bowl trophy ever get lonely? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Does their super bowl trophy ever get lonely? 

It's best friends are the Cubs world series trophy and the Blackhawks Stanley cups. So no. ☺ The 6 Bulls trophies are on their own. I hear they visit the white sox on the south side for the holidays.

16 minutes ago, sderk said:

It's best friends are the Cubs world series trophy and the Blackhawks Stanley cups. So no. ☺ The 6 Bulls trophies are on their own. I hear they visit the white sox on the south side for the holidays.

What's the Bulls? 

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What's the Bulls? 

I don't know. I hate the NBA.

13 minutes ago, sderk said:

I don't know. I hate the NBA.

Oh, the NBA. I remember that. I've heard only hipster doosh bags and assorted minorities watch it now. 

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, the NBA. I remember that. I've heard only hipster doosh bags and assorted minorities watch it now. 

I'm guessing this is true.

Saw her on Colbert. All he did was throw softballs. Which is fine, I'm not expecting hard news from the guy. But basically, she complained that since she's a woman of color, that she can't see thanks. That she can't have an opinion. Unlike all those mean white people. Are you mother f****** kidding me?

Jesus, if a white guy had said half of the things she's already said he would be buried under the cap.

On 4/11/2019 at 10:05 AM, MDC said:

The Geeks who complain about trolling the most (HT, sderk, Shiny, 12th Doosh, etc.) are the biggest trolls here.

I guess they are doing a better job than you are since you admitted you are a troll and think you are good at it.

39 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

I guess they are doing a better job than you are since you admitted you are a troll and think you are good at it.

Speaking of trolls. 

Just now, MDC said:

Speaking of trolls. 

Calling you out isn't trolling. At least you finally admitted to it. and...you aren't good at it.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Speaking of trolls. 

You are so stupid. It's inconceivable..

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Calling you out isn't trolling. At least you finally admitted to it. and...you aren't good at it.

This from the guy who spent a year here following a handful of posters around saying things like “What is wrong with you?” and “You’re not well.” Your total lack of self awareness and shame is impressive.

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

You are so stupid. It's inconceivable..

It took you weeks to get perma banned from the GC for posting racial slurs.

• Thanks 1

Just now, MDC said:

It took you weeks to get perma banned from the GC for posting racial slurs.

It took you years to achieve nothing but ignorance in life.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

This from the guy who spent a year here following a handful of posters around saying things like “What is wrong with you?” and “You’re not well.” Your total lack of self awareness and shame is impressive.

If you didn't act like you do here people wouldn't ask what is wrong with you. Now I know....you admit to being a troll. That is what bottom feeders do. If you get called out by me it means you are acting like an idiot on a message board and you thrive on doing that. And by the way, I suggest when you have time go through my posts and see how often I use the phrases in the last several months.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

It took you years to achieve nothing but ignorance in life.  

He's miserable

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

If you didn't act like you do here people wouldn't ask what is wrong with you. Now I know....you admit to being a troll. That is what bottom feeders do. If you get called out by me it means you are acting like an idiot on a message board and you thrive on doing that. And by the way, I suggest when you have time go through my posts and see how often I use the phrases in the last several months.

Last several months lolz. Congrats for graduating to full sentences fockchop.

When I do troll it’s to get a rise out of you and the other mean girls, and it works every time. :doublethumbsup:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

When I do troll it’s to get a rise out of you and the other mean girls, and it works every time. :doublethumbsup:

No rise.....just shows what a pathetic and miserable person you are. You get off on this stuff....that is a sad existence.

24 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

No rise.....just shows what a pathetic and miserable person you are. You get off on this stuff....that is a sad existence.

What is wrong with you? Lol

38 minutes ago, MDC said:

What does it say about your sad existence that you resort to trolling message boards for fun? It tells me that you are lonely and pathetic.

31 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

What does it say about your sad existence that you resort to trolling message boards for fun? It tells me that you are lonely and pathetic.

I’m not lonely!

Can we get this entire page deleted?

Back on topic, our Troller in Chief had a nice tweet about the MN Jihadi:

We Will Never Forget

That is gonna leave a mark.

Whatever algorithms Twitter uses are amazing, they push the most deranged replies to the top of every Trump tweet, regardless of how many interactions they have.

Ryan Hill and the Krassenstein Bros are peak derangement, all day everyday.

15 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

Can we get this entire page deleted?

Back on topic, our Troller in Chief had a nice tweet about the MN Jihadi:

We Will Never Forget

That is gonna leave a mark.

Whatever algorithms Twitter uses are amazing, they push the most deranged replies to the top of every Trump tweet, regardless of how many interactions they have.

Ryan Hill and the Krassenstein Bros are peak derangement, all day everyday.

It’s almost like they realized they focked up and are now putting all the crazies in the spotlight 

I'm sure that hateful b1tch flicked her bean repeatedly to the following video:

From now on when a libtard brings up slavery just say some people did something. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

She "Yada-yada'd" 9/11. Ungrateful monkey who would be getting gang raped and her genitals mutilated (they might be anyway) if not for the existence of the USA , the country with all those white people. 

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

From now on when a libtard brings up slavery just say some people did something. 

I don't believe slavery ever happened. I want some black person to come forth and testify to having been a slave. And give proof of their being enslaved by someone. If they can do that, then they can take that individual to civil court and sue for whatever they want from the person. We have a process here in the US for bringing people to justice. Have at it.

On 4/13/2019 at 7:25 PM, iam90sbaby said:

Crowder 😂

Jesus...I love Crowder....

• Like 1

On 4/10/2019 at 4:14 PM, sderk said:

And democrats across the board love her. You go MDC!!!

"Ilhan Omar mentions 9/11 and does not consider it a terrorist attack on the USA by terrorists, instead she refers to it as “Some people did something”, then she goes on to justify the establishment of a terrorist organization (CAIR) on US soil."

This b!tch says something....Trump posts the EXACT video...for people to see for themselves...and libs ask that it be taken down because it might make Americans mad? 

WTF...that is a line drawn in the sand. 

Americans need to stand up vs the libs and the terrorists.  

If a civil war ever did happen in this country...the libs would be begging the terrorist organizations for help.  You'd see the likes of MDC, CBfalcon, etc arm in arm with the Abdulaziz al-Omari's of the world.  Best of friends, fighting for the same cause. CB and MDC wouldn't have anything to fight with other than pink d!ldos and rolled up Justin Bieber posters.  

41 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

This b!tch says something....Trump posts the EXACT video...for people to see for themselves...and libs ask that it be taken down because it might make Americans mad? 

If a civil war ever did happen in this country...the libs would be begging the terrorist organizations for help.  You'd see the likes of MDC, CBfalcon, etc arm in arm with the Abdulaziz al-Omari's of the world.  Best of friends, fighting for the same cause. CB and MDC wouldn't have anything to fight with other than pink d!ldos and rolled up Justin Bieber posters.  

The drama on the left is hitting 12 now.   Pelosi now ratcheting it up with her fake hysteria over Trump's comments, requesting more security for that racist, anti-american, anti-semite Oman.

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Fvcking unreal stuff going on these days here. I'm getting PTSD just from thinking about the libs and their evil actions in this country.

On 4/13/2019 at 6:14 PM, wiffleball said:

Wait, she married who?

M

She married her brother. Which she denies but...

Start at 19:20 in video

marriage stuff starts around 32 mins

On 4/13/2019 at 1:38 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. You didn't switch to another team to fit in or becasie they sucked. Just lost interest. But switching teams is verboten for men. 

In my opinion, there are two valid reasons for switching teams.

1.  You were a fan of team A growing up. Then you attend School B and become a fan of your alma mater. That is fair.

2.  If you move to a new place, live there for years, and now consider it more your home than the place you left, I'm ok with adopting the local team of your new home as your team.

And women are allowed, but not required, to switch allegiance to their husbands team. That does not apply in reverse. 

What happens when your WNBA team relocates to a new city?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

In my opinion, there are two valid reasons for switching teams.

1.  You were a fan of team A growing up. Then you attend School B and become a fan of your alma mater. That is fair.

2.  If you move to a new place, live there for years, and now consider it more your home than the place you left, I'm ok with adopting the local team of your new home as your team.

And women are allowed, but not required, to switch allegiance to their husbands team. That does not apply in reverse. 

Totally disagree with 2. You go to the new place and represent. You show some pride in where you're from. What's so great about everyone around you rooting for the same team? Plus it shows you're a maleable ass kiss afraid to go against the grain. 

• Thanks 1