Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Some People Did Something

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Totally disagree with 2. You go to the new place and represent. You show some pride in where you're from. What's so great about everyone around you rooting for the same team? Plus it shows you're a maleable ass kiss afraid to go against the grain. 

I grew up in but haven't lived in the Chicago area for many years. Bears, Cubs, Hawks are the sports world for me. Fvck the deserters. 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Totally disagree with 2. You go to the new place and represent. You show some pride in where you're from. What's so great about everyone around you rooting for the same team? Plus it shows you're a maleable ass kiss afraid to go against the grain. 

I guess I look at it differently because I come from a place that didn't have a pro team until I was 20. So my loyalty pro wise isn't a childhood thing.

I could also see the value if one had a son in a new city. You may want to take him to the games. He would become a fan of the home team. I can see switching and bonding that way. 

I get your perspective as a new Yorker with teams rich in history.t college loyalty is that way.

27 minutes ago, sderk said:

I grew up in but haven't lived in the Chicago area for many years. Bears, Cubs, Hawks are the sports world for me. Fvck the deserters. 

Some people hate the place they come from. 

15 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Some people hate the place they come from. 

I guess. But I don't think you listed that in your list. ? Not sure....

So she is getting many death threats because of Trump posting the video?

Yeah, the death threats are totally uncalled for, but maybe it is what you said about 9/11 instead?  Hmm?

5 minutes ago, posty said:

So she is getting many death threats because of Trump posting the video?

Yeah, the death threats are totally uncalled for, but maybe it is what you said about 9/11 instead?  Hmm?

I think it would still be Trump's fault of course, when the left says violent and hateful things the only right response is to ignore them or pretend something else was said, if you dont....and people see them clearly, of course they are going to be mean to them, they said something ignorant and violent....so we all have to look away and pretend, and if you dont, ....if YOU point to their ignorant and violent nature, they project their nature on to YOU

I am starting to think this thing is on a suicide mission.

Her job is to divide America (check) and convince the useful idiots that Muslims are good, Americans are bad (in progress). Then at the appropriate time one of her sleeper cell mates will take her out Newbie style, and make it look like it was a..... wait for it..... a "white nationalist" who owns a red MAGA hat and supports Trump on social media.

It is a suicide mission, she knows it, Pelosi knows it, AOC knows it. That is why they are laying the groundwork with the fake outrage over Trump's tweet showing the something that happened and yapping about imaginary death threats.

In the words of the great Ivan Drago, if she dies, she dies.

59 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

I am starting to think this thing is on a suicide mission.

Her job is to divide America (check) and convince the useful idiots that Muslims are good, Americans are bad (in progress). Then at the appropriate time one of her sleeper cell mates will take her out Newbie style, and make it look like it was a..... wait for it..... a "white nationalist" who owns a red MAGA hat and supports Trump on social media.

It is a suicide mission, she knows it, Pelosi knows it, AOC knows it. That is why they are laying the groundwork with the fake outrage over Trump's tweet showing the something that happened and yapping about imaginary death threats.

In the words of the great Ivan Drago, if she dies, she dies.

Problem with their plan is that the left are idiots when doing anything tactical. Benghazi, emails, sex in the oval office, obama and his hatred for the US...etc....etc.... They are so exposed in anything they try to do but they don't care. Someone will knock off this muslim loving chick and it will be a smollett like character and the whole left of this country will just say, "Nu uhh, we didn't do it. Trump did."

I think I know how we can take her.....if....one of us identifies as a black, transgender, Mulsim woman......WITH a disability....I think we become bulletproof and can hold HER as accountable for HER words as SHE holds everyone else....

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I think I know how we can take her.....if....one of us identifies as a black, transgender, Mulsim woman......WITH a disability....I think we become bulletproof and can hold HER as accountable for HER words as SHE holds everyone else....

You left out "lesbian vegan" 

2 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I'm white, straight, and Catholic, but my right ankle is a bit sore. That said, I'm not sure I check enough boxes to be the one. That being said, per new lefty standards, as you said, I can identify as black, transgender, and muslim as well as having a sore ankle. Dang. I can move to her district and run against her. I am assuming I don't need to really know anything considering she was voted in....:dunno:

16 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Jesus...I love Crowder....

By far my favorite pundit 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

jeezus going to page 2 is hard for you? lol

I already posted this with time stamps

Oh my. Thanks for posting this. Thank you so much. It is so helpful and meaningful. 

Link

At least two Democrats have reimbursed the campaign contributions made by Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., who has been at the center of numerous controversies since she was sworn in as a freshman congresswoman last January.

Small amounts of money, but behind the act I see a sign of hope.....that even Dem's can push their way past the identity politics and find a more centrist existence.  Now, the republicans need to mediate their approach with these folks because thus far they are the beacon of light from an ever-darkening leftist group.