Sign in to follow this  
"American Horror Story" season 9: 1984...

https://ew.com/tv/2019/04/10/american-horror-story-season-nine-1984/

It’s probably time to revisit those Scream rules for surviving a slasher movie.

Ryan Murphy revealed this morning that season 9 of American Horror Story will be called 1984 and appears to be an homage to the slasher movies of that era, like Friday the 13th.

Murphy posted the first teaser for AHS: 1984 to his Instagram, which features an anonymous girl being stalked in the woods by a gigantic masked killer with an even bigger knife.

So far, only series alum Emma Roberts and Olympian Gus Kenworthy have been announced as cast members (the pair will play a couple presumably under attack from this killer with gross hair). Evan Peters recently revealed that he won’t be back for this particular season.

AHS: 1984 will premiere this fall on FX.

And the next Wonder woman movie is based in 1984 as well.

I told you guys before, one of the best song lyrics comes from U2 in God part 2.

You glorify the past when the future dries up.

• Like 1

And by the way, I think it's federal law now that Sarah Paulson has to be in every year of this craptastic series.

1984 was the best year for baseball I've ever seen as a Tigers fan.

I lost interest in AHS partway thru the hotel season with Lady Gaga. Is it worth giving the series another shot? 

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

I lost interest in AHS partway thru the hotel season with Lady Gaga. Is it worth giving the series another shot? 

Not sure.  We're gonna check it out hoping they found their mojo again but the politics season was pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not sure.  We're gonna check it out hoping they found their mojo again but the politics season was pathetic.

Yeah, my interest wavered after Hotel but I knew I had zero interest in the political one so I completed skipped it.