Sign in to follow this  
BiPolarBear

Trump Names Lori Loughlin Education Secretary

Just now, wiffleball said:

...and still, better than Betsy DeVos.

What's your complaint with her? Bonus question: Without looking it up, who was Obamas education secretary? 

35 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Unfunny lack of hilarity

I like it because it is making fun of the TDS losers but they think it is making fun of Trump.

I think they call that chess.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What's your complaint with her? Bonus question: Without looking it up, who was Obamas education secretary? 

His complaint is Orange Man Bad and a 1,000 word rant about Erik Prince, George Bush, and WMDs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

I like it because it is making fun of the TDS losers but they think it is making fun of Trump.

I think they call that chess.

Since the writer doesn't understand the conservative position on education and charter schools amd college enrollment, he can't get in the ballpark of a making an effective joke.

58 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Since the writer doesn't understand the conservative position on education and charter schools amd college enrollment, he can't get in the ballpark of a making an effective joke.

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh God. Here's a guy who literally gets all his news from the board. guaranteed you didn't watch her confirmation hearings or her disastrous 60 Minutes interview. She's even the least respected member of Trump's cabinet by Trump's own cabinet members! She makes Sarah Palin look like a Rhodes scholar.

If you would watch her hearing, you would know what a moron she is. She couldn't handle three minutes of questioning. She wants to randomly issue billions of dollars of checks to so-called private charter schools. With absolutely no accountability for those charter schools. No way of measuring what they're doing with the money. she's also the same idiot who tried to justify arming teachers because of and I am not making this up, grizzly bears.

she literally has no idea of the most basic concepts or terminology related to her own job.

Seriously man, think of the internet as a TV with a really enlarged channel dial. Turn the channel occasionally and look up a YouTube video on her. Or Read a freaking article about her. In a rogue's gallery of horribly unqualified appointees, even there she stands out as the worst. Im not eveng going to have a conversation with a guy who doesn't know the most basic arguments against this broad.

Jesus, that's the problem with morons like you. And the reason we think Trump supporters are such freaking morons. Even his own supporters think she's an idiot. You have such a rampant case of "Orange Man Jesus" that anything remotely related to Trump must be the most wonderful thing in the whole wide world and anybody who thinks otherwise is evil mean bad!

Grizzly Bears..🐻😁

• Thanks 1

So Wiffle can't say what she's actually done, which is the important part. He's babbling about interviews and nomenclature. She does stuff too. What is it you don't like, educational like. You know, her job. 

15 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Unfunny lack of hilarity

While true, this is the closest thing from the left toward hilarity that I have seen in years....give them credit for not being completely useless for a change.

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So Wiffle can't say what she's actually done, which is the important part. He's babbling about interviews and nomenclature. She does stuff too. What is it you don't like, educational like. You know, her job. 

Please educate us on what she has done.  

3 hours ago, Herbivore said:

What we generally do in this country is when someone makes an accusation it's on them to back it up. I'm not the one accusing her. No ticky, no laundry. 

HT up at 4 AM demanding that Wiffle explain what is problem is with the education secretary. Must have been slow at that overnight job that requires black sneakers.

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

HT up at 4 AM demanding that Wiffle explain what is problem is with the education secretary. Must have been slow at that overnight job that requires black sneakers.

It's always slow. I love it. Did my time on the beat in NYC. Had all the excitement I need. Now I reap the benefits and work on that second retirement. Free college for my kids too! 

10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Oh God. Here's a guy who literally gets all his news from the board. guaranteed you didn't watch her confirmation hearings or her disastrous 60 Minutes interview. She's even the least respected member of Trump's cabinet by Trump's own cabinet members! She makes Sarah Palin look like a Rhodes scholar.

If you would watch her hearing, you would know what a moron she is. She couldn't handle three minutes of questioning. She wants to randomly issue billions of dollars of checks to so-called private charter schools. With absolutely no accountability for those charter schools. No way of measuring what they're doing with the money. she's also the same idiot who tried to justify arming teachers because of and I am not making this up, grizzly bears.

she literally has no idea of the most basic concepts or terminology related to her own job.

Seriously man, think of the internet as a TV with a really enlarged channel dial. Turn the channel occasionally and look up a YouTube video on her. Or Read a freaking article about her. In a rogue's gallery of horribly unqualified appointees, even there she stands out as the worst. Im not eveng going to have a conversation with a guy who doesn't know the most basic arguments against this broad.

Jesus, that's the problem with morons like you. And the reason we think Trump supporters are such freaking morons. Even his own supporters think she's an idiot. You have such a rampant case of "Orange Man Jesus" that anything remotely related to Trump must be the most wonderful thing in the whole wide world and anybody who thinks otherwise is evil mean bad!

Grizzly Bears..🐻😁

wiffle makes the accusation that Devos is an idiot and back it up with the above.  

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

HT says some babbling gibberish and the bolded gem.  

4 hours ago, Herbivore said:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What we generally do in this country is when someone makes an accusation it's on them to back it up. I'm not the one accusing her. No ticky, no laundry. 

backup what that moron Devos does.  

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

wiffle makes the accusation that Devos is an idiot and back it up with the above.  

HT says some babbling gibberish and the bolded gem.  

backup what that moron Devos does.  

When I hear what the problem is with what she's done, actually done, I'll gladly comment. Have at it. Or pipe down. 

🤣 See now this is funny