Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Assange arrested...........will he be extradited to U.S.?

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/04/11/wikileaks-publisher-julian-assange-arrested-by-british-authorities/

Pretty wild ride he's had. Will the U.S. get him extradited to face trial? Will he be offered leniency or immunity in exchange for testimony in regard to the Russian Collusion story? I doubt the later..................Assange testifying Russia didn't hack the emails brings down the entire framework of the Russian 2016 interference.

He's a dead man walking.  Hillary's pixxed at him.  :mad:

If he makes it to any trial alive, it would be  fascinating trial for sure....   it is hard to imagine a guy like him having dirt on the Clintons and living very long....

38 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

what is he charged with?

bad beard

I hope he's simply being protected to testify against the deep state

41 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

what is he charged with?

I'd have to go back and check if I'm accurate, but it seems like he was charged with rape in Sweden or something, and they were the ones fighting hardest to extradite him.

1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

I'd have to go back and check if I'm accurate, but it seems like he was charged with rape in Sweden or something, and they were the ones fighting hardest to extradite him.

They dropped that charge a couple of years ago.

1 minute ago, NorthernVike said:

They dropped that charge a couple of years ago.

plus you can bet it was manufactured to begin with

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

what is he charged with?

Drinking beer in high school. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Thornton Melon said:

He looks like shight. Do they not decent food and exercise facilities at that embassy? 😡

His obituary after the sudden heart attack before testifying  "His health suffered in isolation and it was only a matter of time before he succumbed. His estate is being handled by the Perkins Coie Law firm."

• Haha 1

If he makes it to America alive then there will be mass suicides incoming.

The Russian hoax will be put to bed like Shitstain McCain.

The real source of the DNC and Podesta emails is the nail on their autistic coffin.

#HisNameWasSethRich

Dark > Light

Pain mother fockers

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SenatorRock said:

If he makes it to America alive then there will be mass suicides incoming.

The Russian hoax will be put to bed like Shitstain McCain.

The real source of the DNC and Podesta emails is the nail on their autistic coffin.

#HisNameWasSethRich

Dark > Light

Pain mother fockers

He proves the DNC wasn't hacked and all sorts of stories implode. It's the framework for sanctions, validation of Trump Russia hoax, etc......  Even though the thinnest of stories support the Russian hacking, they've repeated it so often that it's become (to some) indisputable. 

Frankly, I don't see how the deep state allows that to happen. 

3 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

It's so obvious Seth Rich was the leak. Now was he killed because of it? I don't know. Could be coincidence. Anything is possible. 

I am torn on this guy. I think he should bear some accountability for his actions, in part to temper people from going overboard with this kind of activity; pointedly to ensure disclosures do not put Americans in harms way.

It is interesting that Trump is sorta "meh" about the entire thing, but the remnants of Obama's terms are hot and heavy to get this guy. DOJ notably seems to have a serious hard on for him, which I get since I think they were really embarrassed by him.

Ahhhhh yes, the king of the tin foil hat club. So do you guys worship this guy? Do you have a shrine for him somewhere that you pray to?😎

16 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

Ahhhhh yes, the king of the tin foil hat club. So do you guys worship this guy? Do you have a shrine for him somewhere that you pray to?😎

He contributed to Hillary losing the election but he most likely cost some people their lives. In jail for life AFTER he testifies about the 'Russia hacked the DNC' narrative.

18 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's so obvious Seth Rich was the leak. Now was he killed because of it? I don't know. Could be coincidence. Anything is possible. 

He basically just said he got it from Rich. Never saw this video....pretty amazing.  

Why wouldn't team Mueller just ask him where he got it ? He probably has physical proof of his source ? 

If they really gave a flying fock about Russian interference/hacking of the DNC...why did they ignore the source of the release? 

23 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

He is a complicated guy.   I think his intentions are to out egregious violations of our rights, but he seems dangerous too.  Like, I think he wields a power without the kind of caution that power deserves.....does that make sense?

2 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

I typed "Trump pardons Assange" into Google and found some articles. Besides Roger Stone, Pam Anderson thinks Trump should pardon Assange too. 😄 

The Dems will be begging Trump to pardon Assange.  Nothing good for them is going to come out of his mouth.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

The Dems will be begging Trump to pardon Assange.  Nothing good for them is going to come out of his mouth.

Unless it's a couple rounds from a back of the head "suicide" 

OK....OK....so this is funny....now.....you have Dem's decrying Assange as a Russian agent....  😂 🤣

So this is going to be their immediate go to for everyone they hate??  🤨  😏

Here is something fun....

A conviction would also cause collateral damage to American media freedoms. It is difficult to distinguish Assange or WikiLeaks from The Washington Post.”

Link  

In 2011 WaPo seemed to support Assange, since they knew and understood that their use of the Pentagon Papers as a direct parallel....

Ready to see how people unwind this?

Because Assange hasn’t shown “calibrated judgment” about what information to share with readers, he isn’t acting as a journalist, Kendall told me. As for the prosecutors’ allegation that Assange facilitated Manning’s hacking of classified information, Kendall added: “People in the press typically are not burglars.”

Link

Ohhhhhh, I see now....let's revise this so that he is held accountable, while you can keep YOUR ability to out things as YOU see fit....clever....

8 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

OK....OK....so this is funny....now.....you have Dem's decrying Assange as a Russian agent....  😂 🤣

So this is going to be their immediate go to for everyone they hate??  🤨  😏

My take on why they'd do that.............discredit anything he claims/testifies to and rail against Trump for giving a Russian a lenient sentence and/or a voice.

9 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Here is something fun....

Link  

In 2011 WaPo seemed to support Assange, since they knew and understood that their use of the Pentagon Papers as a direct parallel....

Ready to see how people unwind this?

Link

Ohhhhhh, I see now....let's revise this so that he is held accountable, while you can keep YOUR ability to out things as YOU see fit....clever....

From the beginning the left assumed (correctly) that Assange was an anarchist.  What they were slow to realize, is that their side was the side of oppression and corruption.  That conclusion is unacceptable and Assange had to be vilified for exposing them to that truth.  

Republicans hates Assange back when he was leaking info about US torture policy and civilian deaths in Iraq. Now they love him because he leaked on Hillary in 2016. Trump says nothing about Wikileaks because he’s the establishment now and doesn’t want a loose cannon out there. Plenty of hypocrisy to go around.

The US will charge Assange with some bullsh1t and he will never see the light of day again.

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/11/assange-embassy-poop-pants/

Assange rumored to be getting kicked out over being a mad sh!tter (wiping poop on walls)

Calling BS. It's not long ago P Anderson was visiting him and he's done a bunch of interviews. I think they would have noticed.