Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Anyone thinking Kyler Murray won't go #1?

7 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

That's all and good unless that rookie turns out to be yet another overhyped qb who sucks. Rosen may be that guy, but he has just as much potential as any rookie besides Murray imo

I can agree with this.  I liked Rosen's talent coming out.

To me its his personality.  Voming in he was a partier.  He had this ego of im the smartest guy in the room at 21 years old.  So he goes to the NFL and the report is he didnt care to prep like a real NFL QB needs to.  Not the first guy in or last one out sort of thing.  Not the guy who acted mad that he was 10th pick and wanted to show people they were wrong.

So to me with that known.  Then AZs readiness to dump him after basically a half year.  Just gives me pause.  Of course AZ was a mess and they fired their coach and brought in a guy like Kliff.  So maybe it will have more to do with getting Kliff his guy than wanting Josh out.  Who knows.  But the maturity rumblings are real.

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I can agree with this.  I liked Rosen's talent coming out.

To me its his personality.  Voming in he was a partier.  He had this ego of im the smartest guy in the room at 21 years old.  So he goes to the NFL and the report is he didnt care to prep like a real NFL QB needs to.  Not the first guy in or last one out sort of thing.  Not the guy who acted mad that he was 10th pick and wanted to show people they were wrong.

So to me with that known.  Then AZs readiness to dump him after basically a half year.  Just gives me pause.  Of course AZ was a mess and they fired their coach and brought in a guy like Kliff.  So maybe it will have more to do with getting Kliff his guy than wanting Josh out.  Who knows.  But the maturity rumblings are real.

One thing that I don't like is when a qbs perceived ability/value is inflated just because he is the last guy in and out. Coaches are supposed to spend every waking moment working on their team, and yet they still tend to suck horribly at their jobs. I think the same goes for grinder qbs. Of course a qb needs to be dedicated, but just because he spends more time in the building, it won't compensate for his lack of ability. 

Hopefully Rosen can adjust his leadership and work ethic if it is an actual issue

There is absolutely NO chance the cards take murry. He may go number one. But it's not gonna be to the cards. Anyone who thinks Kingsbury is going to come out months in advance and help all of the nfl figure out his plans is stupid. They did not trade Rosen. As a matter of fact they did not entertain any offers for him. Also Rosen has kept quiet. Wanna know why? Because he is in on the charade. If the cards keep the number one they go bosa. 

4 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

There is absolutely NO chance the cards take murry. He may go number one. But it's not gonna be to the cards. Anyone who thinks Kingsbury is going to come out months in advance and help all of the nfl figure out his plans is stupid. They did not trade Rosen. As a matter of fact they did not entertain any offers for him. Also Rosen has kept quiet. Wanna know why? Because he is in on the charade. If the cards keep the number one they go bosa. 

I think the polar opposite, that there is no way they pass on Murray. It's just too perfect of a setup, for Kingsbury to come to the Cardinals, and they have the number one. I think Kingsbury needs Murray. His resume isn't impressive to me AT ALL. He should have had more success with two of the best college qbs to come out in recent years. Why hire a college coach who isn't all that great, unless the Cards want to draft Murray?