Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Trump wanted to release illegals into sanctuary cities

Recommended Posts

I hope he has not given up on this idea even though it has been rejected. Let those leftist retards have these fockers and keep them out of my neighborhood. If you're not going to kill them on sight for illegally crossing (my ultimate wish) I will gladly accept this alternative. 

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/04/11/white-house-release-immigrants-sanctuary-cities-report/3442543002/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

During the Obama years there was a town in CA that was very Pro-Illegal Immigration. The facilities at the border were so overcrowded that they started bussing these people to places all over the country. One spot was this CA town. Wouldn’t you know, they protested and blocked the streets so that the buses couldn’t get to their town. They claimed it would ruin their schools and community. 😂 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

During the Obama years there was a town in CA that was very Pro-Illegal Immigration. The facilities at the border were so overcrowded that they started bussing these people to places all over the country. One spot was this CA town. Wouldn’t you know, they protested and blocked the streets so that the buses couldn’t get to their town. They claimed it would ruin their schools and community. 😂 

Murrieta 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So lets say we release them into sanctuary cities.

Pretty soon, that city is filled with rif-raf trouble makers. 

The good people mostly move away.  

So, that city essentially becomes "another country"  so to speak so we might as well just put a border (jurisdiction/line) around it. 


Soon, those folks, once the wrecked everything in that city, and made their own lives miserable, would be clamoring to "Come over to our side"  to "live the dream of a better life"


Which, is what we have now, already with Mexico and other sh!thole countries.

Yet, we have people that support it. LOL.


All in all, yep...I think we put the rif raf in sanctuary cities, and the chips fall where they may.  Let the libs deal with them. But of course, the libs would want funding the from the working folk.  (Same as we have now)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Open border supporters are fine with it just not near them. Same with forced desegregation. They're all in favor of moving more minorities into the school district because they're kids go to private school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said before, don't wall off Mexico, put a roadway into California for them and wall of California.  Put all illegals there and remove CA from the US-50.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in full support of this policy. Who could be against it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not think this is a very good idea.   I get it that he is p!ssed, and he should be.  But endangering Americans is a Democrat ideological move.....again, the repubs need to stay above this Sh!t and not lower down to the leftists level.

OK, he talked about it on two occasions, he better not act on it.....ever.....BS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I do not think this is a very good idea.   I get it that he is p!ssed, and he should be.  But endangering Americans is a Democrat ideological move.....again, the repubs need to stay above this Sh!t and not lower down to the leftists level.

OK, he talked about it on two occasions, he better not act on it.....ever.....BS

While I understand where you're coming from, people who don't live in sanctuary cities shouldn't be forced to endure the burden either.  Let the people who are in favor of it, support it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

While I understand where you're coming from, people who don't live in sanctuary cities shouldn't be forced to endure the burden either.  Let the people who are in favor of it, support it.

I'd be in favor of Seattle doing an illegal alien for homeless junkie swap.  Increase of illegals while decreasing homeless junkies would most likely greatly improve Seattle and would decrease crime and filth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

While I understand where you're coming from, people who don't live in sanctuary cities shouldn't be forced to endure the burden either.  Let the people who are in favor of it, support it.

Yes, I can see where idiots protesting and chanting having themselves or their families murdered could be seen as poetic justice....but we cannot be sure that someone not supportive of these incredibly stupid policies will not be hurt, so i cannot get behind it....now, if you can guarantee only people supporting it are raped or murdered, I might get with that....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

How can Democrats claim this is cruel? Aren't illegals a shining source of diversity and prosperity?

Yes, that's what they want you to believe, but that's clearly not the truth.  They want everyone to pay for their belief's and share their burdens... but they don't/won't accept the reciprocated stance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is brilliant.

The left has been pushing for Sanctuary Cities for years and letting criminals roam the streets and rape and murder their citizens.

They pretend to have the moral high ground, "all brown people are welcome, no matter how poor or how criminal".

Well now Trump offers to fulfill their wish and ship hundreds of thousands of illegals to their communities.

And their true colors come out. They don't want these poor & dirty brown people in their towns.

 

🤣

Fock every last one of these hypocrites

And if an innocent citizen is raped or murdered? Tough focking luck. You didn't care about that happening last week.

Oh, and the NYT just release a story that blacks and Hispanics favor Trump's immigration policies.

Double Focked Dems!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This story really is 45-D chess.

Every single news channel is now covering it as if Trump is bad for proposing it. Every single Dem is calling it cruel to send illegals to Sanctuary Cities. But that is what they have claimed to support for the last 2 years? I guess when it is time to put their money where their mouth is they really do not want illegals I'm their towns.

TDS has turned them into brain dead bots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SenatorRock said:

This story really is 45-D chess.

Every single news channel is now covering it as if Trump is bad for proposing it. Every single Dem is calling it cruel to send illegals to Sanctuary Cities. But that is what they have claimed to support for the last 2 years? I guess when it is time to put their money where their mouth is they really do not want illegals I'm their towns.

TDS has turned them into brain dead bots.

Yep. Sounds like MDC and his ilk.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Illegal immigrant was arrested yesterday in NJ for raping and murdering a 45 year old woman jogger. He was deported twice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Illegal immigrant was arrested yesterday in NJ for raping and murdering a 45 year old woman jogger. He was deported twice. 

 

Racist.......(am i in with the cool people now?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This may be my favorite troll by Trump yet. It's perfect. Libtards can't win. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Murrieta 

30 mins from me, in actuality as I remember they actually blocked the buses that were trying to deport them

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Like I said before, don't wall off Mexico, put a roadway into California for them and wall of California.  Put all illegals there and remove CA from the US-50.

45% of us are red here brother, we are actually a majority if you take out illegal voting

I honestly think California is going to be purple by 2024

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

30 mins from me, in actuality as I remember they actually blocked the buses that were trying to deport them

 

I googled this morning to confirm and that’s how I remembered the name of the town. They definitely blocked them from coming, but the town was divided and not all pro-illegal immigrants. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I googled this morning to confirm and that’s how I remembered the name of the town. They definitely blocked them from coming, but the town was divided and not all pro-illegal immigrants. 

yah Murrieta/Menifee/Temecula is a huge red area fwiw, dont remember exactly what happened, but those areas have voted red as long as I can remember

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

45% of us are red here brother, we are actually a majority if you take out illegal voting

I honestly think California is going to be purple by 2024

 

Why? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why? 

because there is a major shift going on, Newsome was expected to win with 60% barely got 54, people in the middle are fed up.  Counties like Riverside, San Bern, Orange, SD, Kern, all moving majorly red

also, all the conservatives that left to Texas are now annoyed by all the demotards moving there, are deciding that hey if I have to be with libtards might as well live in a nice place like Cali

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Open border supporters are fine with it just not near them. Same with forced desegregation. They're all in favor of moving more minorities into the school district because they're kids go to private school.

Yep.  When the left talks about helping the illegal and down-trodden masses,, they're talking about YOU helping them, not them.  No way would they themselves EVER want to live around the people they're supposedly advocating for.  They'll talk the talk, but won't walk the walk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SenatorRock said:

Our resident liberals and Trump haters sure have been quiet about this.

I'm sure it's because they're rearranging their furniture around for the new unwashed masses they going to take in with open arms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not afraid of immigrants, so I don’t particularly think this would cause as many problems as Trump desires for said cities....

BUT....he seemingly considers these people an infestation, bad hombres, rapists, MS13 members, killers, etc. And my issue isnt the result so much as the intent of The President of the United States. His INTENT here is to harm and maybe even destroy parts of the country that dare vote against him. The intent is evil.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

I’m not afraid of immigrants, so I don’t particularly think this would cause as many problems as Trump desires for said cities....

BUT....he seemingly considers these people an infestation, bad hombres, rapists, MS13 members, killers, etc. And my issue isnt the result so much as the intent of The President of the United States. His INTENT here is to harm and maybe even destroy parts of the country that dare vote against him. The intent is evil.

How can he destroy these places? The spin you guys come up with is hysterical. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Said more concisely, Donald Trump is supposed to be doing what he believes is right by all Americans, including those that didn’t vote for him. 

Instead, this man is making it clear he only wants what is best for those that vote for him, and he in fact wants to hurt and destroy the lives of Americans that did not vote for him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

Said more concisely, Donald Trump is supposed to be doing what he believes is right by all Americans, including those that didn’t vote for him. 

Instead, this man is making it clear he only wants what is best for those that vote for him, and he in fact wants to hurt and destroy the lives of Americans that did not vote for him.

 

His stated criteria is whether they are a sanctuary city or not. Not how they voted. Why are you making thing up? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

How can he destroy these places? The spin you guys come up with is hysterical. 

He can’t destroy these places IMO because I don’t believe immigrants are as big a deal. In my opinion, the results of this being put in place would be minimal. But HE thinks he can hurt the people of these cities by trucking the rapist, band hombres, and gang members there. And it should bother people that a President has such desires for half the country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

His stated criteria is whether they are a sanctuary city or not. Not how they voted. Why are you making thing up? 

Don’t be dense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

He can’t destroy these places IMO because I don’t believe immigrants are as big a deal. In my opinion, the results of this being put in place would be minimal. But HE thinks he can hurt the people of these cities by trucking the rapist, band hombres, and gang members there. And it should bother people that a President has such desires for half the country. 

The mental gymnastics are impressive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Don’t be dense. 

There are places that did NOT vote for him that are NOT sanctuary cities, counties. Is he talking about sending them there? Sorry, your claim is invalid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call me crazy, but aren't all the sanctuary cities pretty much filled with Mexicans already?

 

What's next? He's going to ship Nigerians to Atlanta?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trolling the trolls on a low rent message board is bad, but the POTUS trolling half the nation from the WH is good.

Typical manchild GC Trumper “Logic.” :wacko:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×