Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Trump wanted to release illegals into sanctuary cities

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trolling the trolls on a low rent message board is bad, but the POTUS trolling half the nation from the WH is good.

Typical manchild GC Trumper “Logic.” :wacko:

Have another drink

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

Have another drink

I haven’t even started. :cheers:

While I understand the original intent of having sanctuary cities, I do not agree with it.  I prefer Europe's version of them by focusing more on asylum seekers.

You want to be here, go through the legal process.  You break heinous laws, go back home.

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

Said more concisely, Donald Trump is supposed to be doing what he believes is right by all Americans, including those that didn’t vote for him. 

Instead, this man is making it clear he only wants what is best for those that vote for him, and he in fact wants to hurt and destroy the lives of Americans that did not vote for him.

So you admit that sanctuary cities destroy the lives of Americans?

Get this soyboy a coat!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Not surprising 

I was at the gym. I’m home now and drinking a Corona. What should I do next?

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

Said more concisely, Donald Trump is supposed to be doing what he believes is right by all Americans, including those that didn’t vote for him. 

Instead, this man is making it clear he only wants what is best for those that vote for him, and he in fact wants to hurt and destroy the lives of Americans that did not vote for him.

Hes wants whats best for everyone, hes trying to help them all but when they dont want the help they have no other options, I have always said you want a refugee offer up your house for them, until then don't tell me what I should be ok with

Build the Wall

12 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

While I understand where you're coming from, people who don't live in sanctuary cities shouldn't be forced to endure the burden either.  Let the people who are in favor of it, support it.

It's really that simple. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

Open up your wallet and front door. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Get the coffee ready for the  bosses. Cuck. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Get off of welfare and get a job so you can afford good beer.

• Like 2

He called their bluff...exposed the phony piles of sh!t they are once again. 

They dont really want the illegals in their cities. 

They are obviously racists.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, MDC said:

Have a good cry, then a glass of warm milk, so you can get some rest.  You've probably got a protest to attend tomorrow.

Hopefully we can maneuver this into some sort of SPEAK ENGLISH or get the fock out movement as well. Thankfully we do not have an abundance of beaners in southwest Ohio, but it sill pisses me off to hear other languages spoke in these great states. 

The mental gymnastics guys like CBF have to perform to stay on the "Orange Man Bad" talking point are pretty impressive. I've got to give it to these guys. Stay on point no matter how absurd you sound, takes massive discipline and real dedication.

My hats off to you sir.

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

The mental gymnastics guys like CBF have to perform to stay on the "Orange Man Bad" talking point are pretty impressive. I've got to give it to these guys. Stay on point no matter how absurd you sound, takes massive discipline and real dedication.

My hats off to you sir.

It's not really impressive, all he is doing is parroting what the deranged talking heads said on CNN or MSNBC.  Almost word for word.

Very uncreative. 

Be better

This is a fantastic idea. The people who voted Democratic and allow these policies obviously think they are ok.  Consider it like taking in refugees. 

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

This is a fantastic idea. The people who voted Democratic and allow these policies obviously think they are ok.  Consider it like taking in refugees. 

Irony is all the reasons the Dems hate it are the exact reasons the right have been trying to get across about illegal immigration being a serious problem. Another win for the President.

In other words, localities designating themselves to be sanctuaries for illegals and refusing to cooperate with federal immigration authorites = good.

Sending illegals to these places = evil.

Focking wackadoo lefty logic. Wouldn't those places be the BEST places to send illegals if we have to send them somewhere other than back the fock home?

18 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This may be my favorite troll by Trump yet. It's perfect. Libtards can't win. 

Agreed.  He really is playing chess while the left is playing checkers.  I just hope that in 5 years we get somebody close to as entertaining as Trump.  :thumbsup:

26 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

And this sh!t keep piling up...

But don't you understand? Pelosi and Cortez and those muslim congress chicks don't care. Someone did something. That's all that this is.

6 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You can't make this sh!t up. Liberals are so focking stupid they can't see the irony of their statements.

Maybe Cher will let them live here in her "Vibe"

https://www.loveproperty.com/gallerylist/73992/take-a-tour-around-chers-incredible-property-empire

I don't see any hungry people in these photos.

Here is one spot they can stay:

Four Seasons Hualalai Resort lot, Hawaii The Pinnacle List

When selling the home at auction Cher said: "Every single room gives you the free feeling of when you go to Hawaii – a vibe."

Actually the democrats should be forced to live in a community filled with illegal immigrants.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You can't make this sh!t up. Liberals are so focking stupid they can't see the irony of their statements.

I find Cher's use of the American flag emoji too "aggressive". 

This is where I really scratch my head on Trump....

I cannot tell if he is actually Forrest Gump or not, does he really think these through or not....

The Dems basically just lashed out at Trump and called these people a problem.....after calling them wonderful additions to the country for months and years.....its focking hilarious to hear these Democrats suggesting that taking them to sanctuary cities and "DUMPING" them....as if they are trash or something is....evil??

He wont ever do it, but the hilarity that is resulting is solid

Trump has been playing with the heads of the left since he declared he was running for office. The left doesn't know what to fvcking do anymore. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, sderk said:

Trump has been playing with the heads of the left since he declared he was running for office. The left doesn't know what to fvcking do anymore. 

'You can't come into our sanctuary cities and arrest & deport the illegals'. 

'Ok we will ship the illegals we do catch to your sanctuary city'

'We are outraged'.

How can you vote for these retards? I'll never change from an independent voter but these retards are making it impossible to vote for them. 

1 minute ago, LOD01 said:

'You can't come into our sanctuary cities and arrest & deport the illegals'. 

'Ok we will ship the illegals we do catch to your sanctuary city'

'We are outraged'.

How can you vote for these retards? I'll never change from an independent voter but these retards are making it impossible to vote for them. 

I love the Cher comment about how her city can't afford to take care of them. 🤣

9 minutes ago, sderk said:

I love the Cher comment about how her city can't afford to take care of them. 🤣

Those Who Can Must Take a DREAMER In2 Their Home & Protect Them‼️I’m Ready 2 Do This & ????????Others in MY BUSINESS WILL DO THE SAME‼️SANCTUARY

— Cher (@cher) September 5, 2017

Good thing she woke up because she was gonna need a bigger home.

Trump is absolutely destroying the retards with common sense.

Donald Trump: ‘I Agree with Cher’ on Illegals Coming to Los Angeles'

Not sure if her comment was to oppose Trump or genuine since they all simply state the opposite of what he thinks.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

My god, so dumb. I cringe for the emotionally stunted manchild who watches that and thinks Tucker is some kind of serious intellectual and somebody to be admired. The fact that morons watch that guy and his counterparts like Maddow is as clear a sign as any that we are a nation of focking retards.

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

My god, so dumb. I cringe for the emotionally stunted manchild who watches that and thinks Tucker is some kind of serious intellectual and somebody to be admired. The fact that morons watch that guy and his counterparts like Maddow is as clear a sign as any that we are a nation of focking retards.

This is exactly what we need.  Now, if Pelosi and Lemon and AOC and others echo it, we immediately know this is who we have to watch......   👍

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:18 PM, cbfalcon said:

I’m not afraid of immigrants, so I don’t particularly think this would cause as many problems as Trump desires for said cities....

BUT....he seemingly considers these people an infestation, bad hombres, rapists, MS13 members, killers, etc. And my issue isnt the result so much as the intent of The President of the United States. His INTENT here is to harm and maybe even destroy parts of the country that dare vote against him. The intent is evil.

All the illegals in the sanctuary cities voted against him?