Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Trump wanted to release illegals into sanctuary cities

These are classic quotes from this video:

Warren: "Offer a home to refugees. That is our value. That is part of what we do." 

Kamala Harris: "We welcome refugees, and bring people out of the shadows."

Gilibrand: "Immigration is not a security issue. It is an economic and a humanitarian and a family issue. There is no such thing as an illegal human. All good people want illegal immigrants in their cities. It is a continued perpetuation of a continued lie that immigrants are not valued members of society. We in Oakland, know better." 

Gavin Newsom "We will not have one house for the rich, and one for the poor, or one for the native born, and one for the rest." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then came Trump: "We will give you what you want. All illegal citizens will be delivered to your sanctuary cities."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mother Jones: "Trump wants to dump asylum seekers on streets of Democratic cities."

Greg Miller: "Busing people. To dump them in cities. Just to punish political rivals. A plan that was pushed by the Trump White House."

Both CNN and MSN headlines: "Trump wants to dump migrants into sanctuary cities."

Pelosi: "The extent of this administrations cynicism and cruelty can not be overstated. Using human beings including little children as pawns in their warped game to perpetuate fear and demonize immigrants is despicable."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carlson: "How can the presence of immigrants perpetuate fear? Immigrants aren't dangerous. They told us that 1000 times. Why is it bad to want to send more immigrants to San Francisco."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then there are those who preach diversity but won't dare entertain diversity in their neighborhoods or schools.

John Kerry: "Fear of somebody that doesn't look like you is an attack on America itself."

Check out where he lives. 

Michael Bloombergs zipcode is shockingly lacking in diversity as well. 

Obama's neighborhood in DC: "We are a nation of immigrants. It has always given us and advantage over other nations." 

But yet there are no poor immigrants in Kalorama where he lives.

"Nobody hates diversity more than rich liberals. The people who are pushing it."

The left will say that they love you. But they don't want you in their neighborhoods and going to school with their kids.

• Thanks 4

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

My god, so dumb. I cringe for the emotionally stunted manchild who watches that and thinks Tucker is some kind of serious intellectual and somebody to be admired. The fact that morons watch that guy and his counterparts like Maddow is as clear a sign as any that we are a nation of focking retards.

I am soooo glad to see you object to this. If you liked it, I would think I was crazy. 

You are so stupid I'm surprised you can even type.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MDC said:

My god, so dumb. I cringe for the emotionally stunted manchild who watches that and thinks Tucker is some kind of serious intellectual and somebody to be admired. The fact that morons watch that guy and his counterparts like Maddow is as clear a sign as any that we are a nation of focking retards.

I'm curious, what did you find 'cringe' worthy?

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Nailed it. As usual

Wasnt that girlish mayor of Philadelphia doing a jig not so long ago about being designated a sanctuary city? Then again, even illegals form the biggest shitholes on earth don't want to go to that hellhole.  Junkie city

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wasnt that girlish mayor of Philadelphia doing a jig not so long ago about being designated a sanctuary city? Then again, even illegals form the biggest shitholes on earth don't want to go to that hellhole. 

James Francis Kenney. 

3 hours ago, Meglamaniac said:

I'm curious, what did you find 'cringe' worthy?

The POTUS trolling half the nation instead of leading, Tucker cheering him on, his moron audience cheering Tucker on.

Pure Idiocracy all around.

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

The POTUS trolling half the nation instead of leading, Tucker cheering him on, his moron audience cheering Tucker on.

You are so stupid. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

But what about the issue at hand here?  What are YOUR thoughts on sanctuary cities refusing to take them?  Do you think that's immensely hypocritical of them?

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

But what about the issue at hand here?  What are YOUR thoughts on sanctuary cities refusing to take them?

He is an idiot. His thoughts are simply opposition to conservatism. Whatever that may be at the time.

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

But what about the issue at hand here?  What are YOUR thoughts on sanctuary cities refusing to take them?  Do you think that's immensely hypocritical of them?

The idiot would be for it if Pelosi had suggested it.

22 minutes ago, sderk said:

You are so stupid. 

Remember when you said you were going to dial back the name calling and insults?

I think that happened shortly after you got perma banned for posting racial slurs.

• Thanks 1

Just now, MDC said:

Remember when you said you were going to dial back the name calling and insults?

Not with you. It's not name calling when I call you stupid. It's just what you are.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think that happened shortly after you got perma banned for posting racial slurs.

You insult and name call all the time. You have no self awareness.

• Like 1

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

You insult and name call all the time. You have no self awareness.

High irony. Everyone laughs when you whine about trolling. 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

How many illegal immigrants can a sanctuary city hold?  I mean, if they are good for some they should be good for all who can fit.  if there are too many to fit, ship them to another sanctuary city.  

Who has has a problem with this?

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

No, we all just laugh at you and your pathetic posts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

How many illegal immigrants can a sanctuary city hold?  I mean, if they are good for some they should be good for all who can fit.  if there are too many to fit, ship them to another sanctuary city.  

That sounds like a tongue twister. 

How many illegal immigrants could a sanctuary city hold

If a sanctuary city could hold illegal immigrants?  

As many illegal immigrants as a sanctuary city could hold

If a sanctuary city could hold illegal immigrants.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MDC said:

He actually is leading, and seems to be beating the Dems at their own game, which must be rather frustrating.

Tucker makes valid points 80% of the time, the rest of the time he does seem more of a provocateur.  But he is not as bad as most of the other talking heads, especially those clowns at CNN

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

You are so stupid.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

He actually is leading

Please.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds apparently.

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds apparently.

Did I say I was going to dial it back?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Did I say I was going to dial it back?

I don't know but don't whine about someone calling you a name then. Hit em with your purse or scratch his eyes out.............

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I don't know but don't whine about someone calling you a name then. Hit em with your purse or scratch his eyes out.............

Who’s whining? I can take it.

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Who’s whining? I can take it.

Not that you care since this is a lightly trafficked forearm,  but these are the statements why people call legit BS on you.  If 90% of the posters point out something, they are whining.  If you do it, youre, not whining, you can take it.  Its what a bratty kid does.  Im sure you do it on purpose though to get a rise out of the uptight righties.  Why not?  It the damn internet afterall.  Slapfight away.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MDC said:

🤣

Libtards: "illegals are welcome"

Trump: "okay, we'll send you a few thousand"

Libtards: "Orange Man Bad"

I doubt mdc is capable of recognizing this absurdity, how about the rest of our left leaning friends. Do you think it is evil to send illegals to communities that have publicly stated and passed legislation indicating they want illegals?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

🤣

Libtards: "illegals are welcome"

Trump: "okay, we'll send you a few thousand"

Libtards: "Orange Man Bad"

I doubt mdc is capable of recognizing this absurdity, how about the rest of our left leaning friends. Do you think it is evil to send illegals to communities that have publicly stated and passed legislation indicating they want illegals?

At first since it p!ssed off the righties.  Now, Trump wants it so no deal. Its almost like the left changes their values based on pure emotion.  Weird.

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Just for reference, right now these illegals are being kept in homeless shelters, churches, empty buildings, and concentration camps in shithole cities along the border.

Bussing them to San Francisco or Denver or Philadelphia is not any worse conditions than what they are currently experiencing.

Also, they just "walked" 3,000 miles so a 1,000 mile bus ride is not really going to out them out.

17 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

This is where I really scratch my head on Trump....

I cannot tell if he is actually Forrest Gump or not, does he really think these through or not....

The Dems basically just lashed out at Trump and called these people a problem.....after calling them wonderful additions to the country for months and years.....its focking hilarious to hear these Democrats suggesting that taking them to sanctuary cities and "DUMPING" them....as if they are trash or something is....evil??

He wont ever do it, but the hilarity that is resulting is solid

Keep in mind, the media is firmly against him, so every little misstep and error he makes is amplified 1000x.  Obama would say and do strange things too, the media would just bury it or turn it around so that if you questioned it, you were a racist.

Regardless, Trump's instinct on human behavior can be downright genius at times.

Here are just a few bizarre quotes from Obama:

"R-S-P-E-C-T." --flubbing the spelling of Aretha Franklin's famous song "Respect" while paying tribute to the iconic singer, New York, NY (March 6, 2014)

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb. 5, 2010 (The Corpsman's name is also Christopher, not Christian)

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

You can argue that with the crap Obama says here, he is Forrest Gump too.  But the media will roll their eyes at you and ignore it if you mock him for it.

Just another genius move by trump which once again thoroughly exposes the hypocrisy of the left. 

13 hours ago, MDC said:

So giving sanctuary cities exactly what they have asked for is trolling, got it.

And half the nation, you're kidding yourself

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Just another genius move by trump which once again thoroughly exposes the hypocrisy of the left. 

I still wonder if he thought it through or not, but its hard to ignore the outcome......leftists spout all kinds of social justice...until its time to actually do something with it...  🤣

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, MDC said:

Has he done the drop the mic bit on a late night comedy show yet ?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I asked @MDC a couple of legitimate questions above and I've yet to hear from him.  

I’m usually not awake at 11:30 PM on a Monday. Whenever I stop by here I typically have 7-8 notifications of posts from you and the other mean girls. Most of these are insults. So if I don’t get back to you right away it’s because I’ve seen this routine many times and know what a waste of time it is to give you mean girls a legitimate response. 

HTH