Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Trump wanted to release illegals into sanctuary cities

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m usually not awake at 11:30 PM on a Monday. Whenever I stop by here I typically have 7-8 notifications of posts from you and the other mean girls. Most of these are insults. So if I don’t get back to you right away it’s because I’ve seen this routine many times and know what a waste of time it is to give you mean girls a legitimate response. 

HTH

Shiny is sooooo in your head. Just like Trump is. You are so owned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, sderk said:

Shiny is sooooo in your head. Just like Trump is. You are so owned. 

I was asleep while Shiny and several other mean girls were here talking to me. :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MDC said:

I’m usually not awake at 11:30 PM on a Monday. Whenever I stop by here I typically have 7-8 notifications of posts from you and the other mean girls. Most of these are insults. So if I don’t get back to you right away it’s because I’ve seen this routine many times and know what a waste of time it is to give you mean girls a legitimate response. 

HTH

Thanks for posting.  However, I would like to get your thoughts on my questions I posted to you earlier.

And I didn't even bring any snark if that helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MDC said:

I’m usually not awake at 11:30 PM on a Monday. Whenever I stop by here I typically have 7-8 notifications of posts from you and the other mean girls. Most of these are insults. So if I don’t get back to you right away it’s because I’ve seen this routine many times and know what a waste of time it is to give you mean girls a legitimate response. 

HTH

You unleash more insults than anyone here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Thanks for posting.  However, I would like to get your thoughts on my questions I posted to you earlier.

And I didn't even bring any snark if that helps.

He won't answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

You unleash more insults than anyone here.

I would guess I get 2-3 notifications per week that you replied to a comment of mine that wasn’t something I said to you. It is always an insult. 

What is wrong with you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2019 at 8:51 PM, tubby_mcgee said:

So lets say we release them into sanctuary cities.

Pretty soon, that city is filled with rif-raf trouble makers. 

The good people mostly move away.  

So, that city essentially becomes "another country"  so to speak so we might as well just put a border (jurisdiction/line) around it. 


Soon, those folks, once the wrecked everything in that city, and made their own lives miserable, would be clamoring to "Come over to our side"  to "live the dream of a better life"


Which, is what we have now, already with Mexico and other sh!thole countries.

Yet, we have people that support it. LOL.


All in all, yep...I think we put the rif raf in sanctuary cities, and the chips fall where they may.  Let the libs deal with them. But of course, the libs would want funding the from the working folk.  (Same as we have now)

I had first hand experience with this growing up. The city of Detroit emptied but the suburbs were always nice. Of course, when Coleman Young fired half the Detroit cops for being racist, we got them too and that helped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MDC said:

I would guess I get 2-3 notifications per week that you replied to a comment of mine that wasn’t something I said to you. It is always an insult. 

What is wrong with you?

That’s a lie and you know it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

That’s a lie and you know it. 

Of all the times you and I have talked at the GC I can’t think of a single time I saw something you posted and commented to you. It may have happened but I would be really surprised if I did that more than once or twice. Every time we interact it’s so directing unsolicited insults to me. 

Are you disputing this? :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2019 at 8:55 AM, drobeski said:

I would think sanctuary cities would support this policy.  

 

Agreed.

1. There are to many illegals crossing our borders which is causing issues with where to keep them, how fast you can process them, on and on.

2. Yet, they'd let them stay in terrible conditions instead of being bused to a Sanctuary City, which is the fastest way to help.

Why?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Agreed.

1. There are to many illegals crossing our borders which is causing issues with where to keep them, how fast you can process them, on and on.

2. Yet, they'd let them stay in terrible conditions instead of being bused to a Sanctuary City, which is the fastest way to help.

Why?

 

It will be fun to watch when this is brought up during debate time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Agreed.

1. There are to many illegals crossing our borders which is causing issues with where to keep them, how fast you can process them, on and on.

2. Yet, they'd let them stay in terrible conditions instead of being bused to a Sanctuary City, which is the fastest way to help.

Why?

 

I'll take ..what is they are phony baloney full of sh!t liars who dont really care about immigrants 

For 2 billion alex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MDC said:

Of all the times you and I have talked at the GC I can’t think of a single time I saw something you posted and commented to you. It may have happened but I would be really surprised if I did that more than once or twice. Every time we interact it’s so directing unsolicited insults to me. 

Are you disputing this? :dunno:

Just calling out how nasty you are here and you admit to trolling. Deal with it. You hurl insults unsolicited all the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

Just calling out how nasty you are here and you admit to trolling. Deal with it. You hurl insults unsolicited all the time. 

I think he is mixing himself with you. Dude lives in an alternate reality most of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sderk said:

I think he is mixing himself with you. Dude lives in an alternate reality most of the time.

Exactly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Just calling out how nasty you are here and you admit to trolling. Deal with it. You hurl insults unsolicited all the time. 

The only time you and I ever talk it’s because 1) you addressed me and 2) it’s always an insult. :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MDC said:

The only time you and I ever talk it’s because 1) you addressed me and 2) it’s always an insult. :wacko:

Wrong. It’s not hard to understand. When you act like you do on a message board you will get called out for it. You admit to getting off on trolling and insulting people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Wrong. It’s not hard to understand. When you act like you do on a message board you will get called out for it. You admit to getting off on trolling and insulting people. 

Holy irony. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back on topic. 

Why are liberals so hypocritical with just about every issue ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MDC said:

Holy irony. :lol:

Keep on living in your fantasy world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Back on topic. 

Why are liberals so hypocritical with just about every issue ?

 

Because rules don’t apply to them. It’s a double standard all the time. They think they are smarter than everyone and have no grasp of reality. Watch Maddow for 5 minutes and see the condescending snark she has. That’s how they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Half the country hates Trump and loves illegals. Especially the ones they claim are "refugees". If half of them were to step up and take one in this problem would be solved. But seeing as they are FOS, some other towns have to be burdened.  They are like those warmonger chickenhawks who were so eager to invade Iraq but would never dream of signing up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×